Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Its going to be 10/10. Metal Gear July rises again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

So loving ready to defend this game online. Feels like I’ve been training for this my whole life.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lmfao

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Thank you.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

tao of lmao posted:

https://www.giantbomb.com/shows/early-and-late-game-impressions-of-death-stranding/2970-19746

To save yo some time, if you watch the first 5 minutes and the last 15-20 you get to see Dan go from crazy excited to complete disgust.

I’d rather chop my own head off and blow up my balls with C4.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

It’s f***ing cool

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

American McGay is going full retard in the Games thread. I repeat, American McGay is going full retard in the Games thread.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

staring at a river for 20 minutes and then suddenly its a screen full of 8pt text and an S Rank

It's 4pt at best lol.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Going from mission ending screen to cutscene back to being able to control Sam

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

This game loving pwns. Im in heaven

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

MeatwadIsGod posted:

Heartman: Okay Sam give me your excrement samples so I can transmute the chiral energy.

Frank Relay: Sam, Heartman made new disc-based media ready for delivery. Check the nearest terminal.

Lmfao

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

American McGay posted:

Thank you for putting the thing that happens 20 minutes into the game in spoiler tags.

Holy gently caress you really do belong in Games

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

In Training posted:

DOes anybody remember the main character's name in this game. It's been almost 5 minutes since someone said it and I'm starting to panic

Fuckin' cottonmouth.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

https://twitter.com/atPeteDodd/status/1193278124726861826?s=20

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Game is a masterpiece

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I really hope the callout responses are actual other people and not automatic. The timing is a little too perfect I think

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I love the name “private room” for the least relaxing most invasive areas in the game

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

SAM! It’s DIE-HARDMAN. I was President Bridget’s RIGHT HAND MAN! Our sensors are detecting EXCESS CROTCHAL SWEAT. Why not take a SHOWER in your PRIVATE ROOM? Feel free to TAKE A DEUCE while you’re at it, Sam.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

In Training posted:

[75 hours into Death Stranding] Sam. Die-Hardman here.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

No dude. It was a scorpion for sure. Had the beak and everything.

Lmfao

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I’ve heard the term pleb filter before but I don’t think it’s ever applied to anything as much as it does to this game

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Cnat wait to see what the skeleton army guts tank Mads Mikkelsen stuff is about. This game has so much promise. I hope Kojima can swag his way into getting another blank check for his next project.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

In Training posted:

continually impressed by how many unique animations there are for taking a shower

You should try taking a shower in real life, you can basically do anything in there :stare:

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

goferchan posted:

Was really feeling like I had my poo poo together but my last delivery went sideways when I fell down a canyon and died while fighting some MULEs. I destroyed multiple vehicles, used almost all my tools and weapons, wore through my shoes , and barely made it to the destination within the 45 minute delivery timer. Then the recipient was like "gently caress off, I don't want to join the UCA" and now I'm stranded in the middle of nowhere with no way to fabricate equipment or rest or anything lol. Gonna be a rough trip home

It’s a living *doesnt actually get paid at all*

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I wish a girl would email me

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I hope my journey west will introduce me to even more lonely middle-aged white men fawning over Sam and sending him dozens upon dozens of unanswered vaguely feminine emoji-filled emails.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Over There posted:

The Monster cans look so good.

Wait til you taste what’s in em.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

anyone else find a copy of Tim Burton’s Big Fish out in the wasteland? pretty sure thats my most prized possession

Lmfao.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Whoever posted that the blood grenade effect pwned: Yes.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Can I go back and max out these social links with the distribution centers and etc after I go to Port Knot City? I want all the content but i’m a little bored of going back and forth between the same 4-5 places.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

That is good to hear.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

In Training posted:

You see that mountain? You can fall down it and feel like a dipshit

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

In Training posted:

I also failed my first delivery ever when I took two steps out of Geoff's house and tumbled down a mountain and every single piece of cargo on my back rolled down to the river below and got destroyed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_Ohy5cunl8&t=300s

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I finally watched the Tim Rogers review and I love him so much

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I don’t even remember how to change the colors of things.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

EmmyOk posted:

First time I dropped a tonne of cargo after being caught by a BT

Lmfao

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

This is one of the greatest games I’ve ever played and feels like it’s going to be totally timeless. So glad I’ve been sucking Kojimas dick for the last decade.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Now that this thread has revealed the existence of a santa hat, real guns, and ziplines, I have to stop reading it unfortuately. Been going at this way slower than the rest of you. ASee you on the other side brothers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Sorry but why is Jake Wind being such an absolute jew with his stars.