Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shoeberto
Jun 13, 2020

which way to the MACHINES?

Turpitude posted:

anyone know what kind of dirtbike this is?

Yeah and what type of microwave did he use?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shoeberto
Jun 13, 2020

God I had something like this happen to me. Empty trailer luckily, but it was a uhaul rental and they have these weird screw things to attach the trailer to your hitch ball. I had the chains hooked up properly but didn't tighten the hitch attachment properly.

The trailer straight up detached on the highway, held to the car only by the chains. No major damage and no one was injured but those 2 minutes from "what the gently caress was that noise" to being safely stopped off of the road were scary as poo poo.

shoeberto
Jun 13, 2020

Harry_Potato posted:

My special order door knobs are coming along nicely.

"Why do you have to zip up your pants every time you close that door, Harry Potato," Punchy said. I nearly fell off the doorknob, aghast. "You got a butt plug on that thing?" I coughed and gulped. "Hahahaha, nice one, Punchy," I said

shoeberto
Jun 13, 2020

withak posted:

I design dams for a living

Get ready for the bad puns, you posted this info in the wrong dam thread.

shoeberto
Jun 13, 2020

wiegieman posted:

Also there are a bunch of really old dams out there where they just winged it 150 years ago and someone needs to Fix That poo poo.

My wife just left a job managing a private/nonprofit nature preserve dealing with this exactly. It was a nightmare, the work was ungodly expensive, there was tons of red tape with state agencies, and absolutely nobody other than her could give two shits about it. It was wild how close they were/still are to significant failure.

shoeberto
Jun 13, 2020

I grew up in Ohio and was very much surprised to learn other states had inspections once I moved away. Apparently like 7 of the 88 counties have their own programs.

Always exciting to recontextualize childhood memories, like riding in the rear-facing pop up seats in the back of our station wagon, no seat belts, and apparently with zero emissions standards. And not entirely improbably burning leaded gasoline. Makes me homesick :qq: (edit this was the 90s)

shoeberto
Jun 13, 2020

LookieLoo posted:

Everytime I read something from the US, it sounds like you guys are just summoning actual demons from hell to run roughshod over humanity.

if u don't have our freedom u hate it..................

shoeberto
Jun 13, 2020

Space Kablooey posted:

This is unnaturally fluffy. :stare:

Someone can correct me but I'm guessing it's the eggs giving it a soufflé-like jiggle and airiness. But it's probably going to be a bit chewy as a result.

shoeberto
Jun 13, 2020

Kith posted:

please enjoy a clip you can smell

https://i.imgur.com/oRXseN3.mp4

hosed up that you reversed the video of that hardworking lint installer's handiwork

shoeberto
Jun 13, 2020

Belgium is famously a subterranean nation, it was built in caverns beneath France

shoeberto
Jun 13, 2020

no
NO
NO GOD NO

oh
ok
WEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

shoeberto
Jun 13, 2020

Safety Dance posted:

I love bulk carriers so drat much :3:

Wow op rude nickname for your mom

shoeberto
Jun 13, 2020

THOSE BOARDS DON'T GO ON WATER

unless you have...........POWER

shoeberto
Jun 13, 2020

Lmao, perfect

shoeberto
Jun 13, 2020

Blue Footed Booby posted:

There's something up with YouTube music that causes random songs I uploaded that have titles and tags that look totally fine on my computer to look like this:

I have to assume Unicode bullshit has gotten somebody killed by this point, possibly started a war.

lma\u004F what the gently caress is a unicode

shoeberto
Jun 13, 2020

Face first is a bold choice

shoeberto
Jun 13, 2020

Video's reversed, the original shows how Batman's capes are actually made from recycled floor mats.

shoeberto
Jun 13, 2020

WATCH: Hero Trucker Rescues Fish Trapped By Flood Water

shoeberto
Jun 13, 2020

Imagining their pantry having comically large white 5-gallon buckets side by side, one for syrup and the other for linseed oil. Probably a third one for used motor oil, idk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shoeberto
Jun 13, 2020

Cthulu Carl posted:

Gonna question that fun fact given, well... everything happening in that video

The chopper frame is designed to have some flex, the video is slowed down and cuts off before it bounces back into shape.