Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

Dr Christmas posted:

I’m guessing Kill Six Billion Demons as well. The comic is currently expressing pro-trans themes, and we all know how idiots get riled up about that.

I am only on like Book 2 but assuming this is about White Chain, her gender dysphoria is explicitly mentioned on the second page she appears on, fourteen pages into the comic as a whole. How....how could anyone possibly miss that :psyduck:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

PetraCore posted:

Other characters in the comic insist angels are all genderless so it must be true, that's how. (Nevermind that specifically angels are sexless, as in non-reproductive, and NOT genderless).

Strong av+post synergy here

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

Amazed at how many people in this thread don’t know that there have been really good egg cooking timers you just toss in the boiling water with the eggs for like, decades now.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

also the coolest gundam battles are in space, where there's no "getting knocked down", everybody knows that

:goonsay:

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

The first five seasons build to a reasonable conclusion and end point to the show, but it just...doesn’t end. And they start floundering pretty fuckin’ quick after that. I still don’t understand what the point of Benny’s character was supposed to be, at all - which was a shame because I thought the actor was really fun.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

In my mind, it's just an extremely pedantic fellow who refuses to claim they do not possess any human skulls, as they do, in fact, possess as many skulls as your average person.

lucky enough to have missed the dan lirette saga, I see

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

Amazing.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

not quite social media but somebody please confirm that the current headline of CNN is “how YOLO will trump go” because looking at it makes me feel like i’m having some kind of actual dissociative episode

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

The Illuminati member here cannot help but send coded messages using the symbology of their avatar to enact subliminal control over others.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

“well maybe the cops aren’t being vindictive shits” says the person who just awoke from the coma they have been in literally their entire life to this point

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

maybe someone who ran two red lights in under fifteen minutes genuinely shouldn't be driving for a living, though

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

driving through red lights endangers the lives of others and should not be tolerated from someone paid to drive

that is not “harsh” it is “basic common sense”

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

yes, there should be better social programs for the unemployed

yes, lyft and other gig companies are horribly exploitative of their workers

but to act like those are reasons to continue employing someone doing their job so badly that someone could die is some truly worm-brain poo poo

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

there is no “if” involved in determining whether someone with an observable pattern of running red lights is a bad driver, so you should stop paying them to drive

you guys are loving bonkers lmao

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

OwlFancier posted:

Only some bad drivers are incentivized to drive badly, and only poor bad drivers face consequences.

i mean, yeah, if you totally ignore the people they splatter in crosswalks i guess

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

small pastries? in a soup?

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

there wolf posted:

No love for Worst Witch, another magic school property that predated Harry Potter, but with Tim Curry singing a truely terrible song in what was probably the most phone-in performance of his life?

literally two posts up

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

lobsterminator posted:

I love that the image uses a Commodore logo.

I do own a Commodore 64 but I didn't think it was as influential as Facebook these days.

where are you seeing a C64 logo in that image? are you getting it confused with noted not-social-media-app Uber's logo on the left?

e: VVVVVV oh jesus lol VVVV

Rockman Reserve has a new favorite as of 16:29 on Feb 12, 2021

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

Sunswipe posted:

Screenshots, people. Screenshots.

i gotchu

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

cage-free egghead posted:

LOL that Texas mayor who said "only the strong will survive and the weak will perish" resigned over the (rightfully deserved) backlash. What a dingus.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EuY5XwBXYAMGqR6?format=jpg&name=medium

i think you'll find it was "parish"

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

maybe don't spend time arguing with the crazy rereg who is forum banned from gbs and qcs of all places and has spent over three weeks of the two months they've been on this account probated

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

The Saddest Rhino posted:

oneristic practises

do you think he meant onanistic or boneriffic here ??

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

wizzardstaff posted:

It’s “onerous” because manually jerking off is a tedious, burdensome task for one of his intellect. A true rhetorician could debate himself to completion.

truly, never doubt the abilities of a master debater

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

i know human sexuality is a broad and exciting spectrum of fascinating viewpoints and kinks and i can respect that but vore fetishists are loving weird and viscerally offputting on a transcendental level

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

American football games are super long compared to the actual runtime intentionally. They're social events for fans. Football is by far the most successful sport in the US but teams only play sixteen games in a year, so every single one of those sixteen games is going to have some flair and fun. I think football that ran a 60 minute game across 75 minutes of television would be objectively worse, half the fun is chatting with your buddies and going to the bar to buy a new round during commercial breaks and stuff.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

GLinner is one of the funniest people alive completely unintentionally and he is so addicted to owning himself as thoroughly as possible as often as possible you have to imagine the guy slams his dick into car doors on the regular.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

hahaha whoa

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

Scratch Monkey posted:

Makeup YouTube is serious business

uh i'm more talking about the response from someone most famous for calling the police on Chris Hansen and a film crew doing a To Catch A Predator style sting on him

it is basically the epitome of a glass house to not throw stones from

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

Skwirl posted:

loving lol at owning a watch in any capacity other than fancy bracelet.

counterpoint:

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

Data Graham posted:

I don't know if it's just me but in the US, in my experience at least, nobody knows another person's bank account number, god no. That would be like someone giving you power of attorney, or that's what it would feel like you're asking them for.

this is a pretty funny comment in a discussion that started because people were talking about still using checks in the us

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

Regarde Aduck posted:

hatred of canadian geese is like hatred of seagulls: arbitrary. People just decide they have a RACIAL HATRED: GEESE modifier and then spend the rest of their life complaining about them

uh, no, i hate seagulls because they're loud and make it a pain in the rear end to have a picnic on the beach, and i hate canadian geese because they're so overpopulated that there are like four months out of the year where i can't rollerskate on the sidewalks because they're an inch deep in grassy goose shits

neither of these are arbitrary and both are pretty obvious to anyone that goes outside in places where these birds are present

e: i got stuck at an intersection for three minutes yesterday as a flock of geese slowly waddled the gently caress across the road in front of the car in front of me and it's not even that uncommon of an occurrence, i gotta ask if you even know the definition of the word "arbitrary"

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

Cythereal posted:

More specifically, most American bitching about Canadian Geese is because they're here for nesting season, and most birds are territorial jerks during nesting season. They migrate back home for the winter.

there are resident non-migratory flocks of aggressive canadian geese in every place i've ever lived in the USA and have been for literally nearly a century at this point

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

every time Naomi Wolf publicly opens her mouth I become increasingly convinced she is a Jillian Bell character

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

lovecraft used the phrase "non-euclidean" like less than five times total, the word he used for scary poo poo he didn't understand about ten times more often than that is "cyclopean"

dunno why all the hangers-on latched on to non-euclidean though

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

Brawnfire posted:

Just ask the local Cyclops, they'll tell you Nobody built them

hahahaha

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

that website is amazing, i thought i had reached peak insanity at slits in flip flops but then it went and topped itself with the drawstring hole of a loving hoodie, lmao

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

not only are there pronouns in the bible but like the very first story after creation, told in chapter 2, is about them making whole new pronouns to satisfy some snowflake new character

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

how the gently caress is he misspelling the name of the restaurant while posting a big loving picture of the loving sign

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

Baron von Eevl posted:

I feel like these kinds of dipshits, him and smol ben, they purposefully do stupid poo poo like this because their followers will still agree with them and will say "yeah, loving cancel culture" no matter what while their detractors will comment to mock them which still drives engagement.

i get that (madison cawthorne tweets incessantly about “standing for” or “standing with” various CHUD causes and the trumplols thread jerks itself raw over it as if it’s not blatantly intentional) but just straight up presenting questions about your own basic literacy is a weird look

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

omnibobb posted:

How do Doritos Loco Tacos fit into this? This is very important.

they're a sandwich