Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

TMMadman posted:

Wouldn't it just be easier to get a cheap coffee maker, some filters and coffee?

Where's the comedy in that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Honestly surprised this hasn't started occurring in the US yet.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Isn't it pretty much that once you get put on a vent its a guarantee that you are too far gone?

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Zyme posted:

is this what a butt looks like from underneath? i am skeptical. not enough crack

Get a mirror to squat over to double check.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

poty posted:

https://twitter.com/SkyNews/status/1248213586851377152

mentally able to make decisions

now thats an endorsement of good health if i ever saw one (the article says his condition is improving)

Wait he is conscious while intubated? Isn't that like seriously hellish to experience?

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

baw posted:

is cumshitting a sport

Is this like getting points for distance or artistic value I mean what kind of competition are we looking at here

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

When the hell are we supposed to get our 1200 fun bucks

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Seems interesting that it only seems to be Trump supporters that show up to these unlock the country gatherings

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

They're all Nurgle cultists

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

It begins.

Though to get the light inside you wouldn't it have to be inserted the other way

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

actionjackson posted:

Holy poo poo I'm so loving prepped

The bleach even has a nozzle great for buttchugging

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

mobby_6kl posted:

It works in Sweden because they do social distancing by default

Thought that was Finland that did that

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

90s Solo Cup posted:

A payroll tax cut would do gently caress all for anyone needing supplemental income right now and benefit companies looking for yet another way to shave off their tax obligations, right?

Yep pretty much. Payroll tax cuts don't mean anything for the 20% of Americans who don't have a job.

:chaostrump:

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Mr Hootington posted:

Pompeo is doing a news conference where he implies the covid was engineered by the chinese and he wants inspectors let into the Wuhan virology labs.

Is it time for Hans Blix to make his return to the spotlight? Or does he just do nukes?

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

I find myself saying this a lot in this thread but why do I have to have morals when it's so apparent that not having them gets you rich fast

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

So are we taking bets on which state is going to lock down again first when it becomes apparent that they jumped the gun a bit?

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Jazerus posted:

[COVID-19 May] vroom...vroom...cough...cough

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

This one