Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

COVID-19 MAY 2020 USA CUM DEATHS GUESSING GAME
Guess how many cumulative deaths we have on worldometer's COVID-19 report for May 31st for the USA. The closest guess gets the satisfaction of being smarter than a bunch of idiot epidemiologists. If you are dead on May 31st, you may not redeem this prize. The guessing window closes at +07:00 GMT on May 2nd.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

Current guesses:

If anyone knows any Smart Epidemiologists with predictions for May 31st please let me know

I misread I thought it was for the month, mine is 103k if you dont mind. Can we buy multiple entries

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

snoo posted:

I'm gonna miss buying a steak once a year

Naw you wont

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Jay-V posted:

if we're being honest, are they not one and the same?

What a lovely joke

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I hate to break it to you but it is hunting us through walls now.

see above

Just like that Cuban embassy sound headache stuff

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

C-SPAM vs C-SPAM:

Need this with a chart of the days of the month so we can really feel the noose tightening

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

What the gently caress is this thread now

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Zil posted:

Covid flavored poo poo posts

Seems like it

The Alpha Centauri posted:

what do you want?
who are you?

Go away weird trump thread rereg

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

etalian posted:

The real story is Coronavirus went native drinking sweet tea and going to Bojangles 5x times each.

So like the South Corona virus will not rise again.

Holy poo poo what a terrible post.

"Went native drinking sweet tea" da gently caress is wrong with you that's so hosed up

Americans are such trash people through and through

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Throatwarbler posted:

What are they gonna do make you go back to work at gunpoint

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/09/us/south-dakota-sioux-tribes/index.html

Gee I wonder how americans feel towards first nations people now...

etalian posted:

The real story is Coronavirus went native drinking sweet tea and going to Bojangles 5x times each.

:thunk:

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Perry Mason Jar posted:

i've had more success in my career doing less work than more work. sincerely and truly

There are so many good "dumb white person quotes" you can save from this website its amazing

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

People should get probed longer than Bitchell for posting this weird rear end poo poo

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

You can recognize that doing a thing is enjoyable and also believe that people who are incapable of postponing gratification are mental children

Is this another post about cheating on your wife or is this one about your $500 dress shoes? :laugh:

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

shovelbum posted:

Men's shoes are loving expensive, we just need less of them, it's not an unreasonable price for quality shoes especially since it sounds like leather shoes and not some $1000 hypebeast sneakers

Didn't you just do a "my hands are dirty because I'm a working tough guy" post lmao

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Blow your mind and make yourself some

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9ToDbeS8XU

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

MarcusSA posted:

I’m sure it’s cool to think this in your head or whatever but when I go to the Apple store near me in LA it’s literally every type of person hanging out in there.

In your head or whatever

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

hallebarrysoetoro posted:

crabs are gone forever

been trying to buy some for a month now and all they're selling are smalls and females

truly the darkest timeline

Wonder what the earth is saying when even the bugs of the sea are dying? Too complicated I'm sure it's fine

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Sir Tonk posted:

do a lets play thread

Is this a joke about let's play threads being abandoned

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Bip Roberts posted:

Is the virus actually that infectious on a windy beach compared to being indoors anywhere?

Yea I never smell strong cologne or perfume outside either

But I cant smell anything anyway now so :smith:

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

TMMadman posted:

Also, it's kind of bullshit to criticize him for golfing because the President (regardless of who he is) deserves to have some 'time off' for himself, even during a pandemic.

I mean it's completely fair to criticize Trump for golfing as much as he has and for his repeated bashing of Obama golfing, but saying that the President doesn't deserve a few hours to himself to relax or whatever is stupid.

Lmao he deserves some relaxation time?

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Golf: it's good, and why the president should do it,

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

is pepsi ok posted:

Disc golf loving owns, dork. Getting baked and throwing frisbees around is one of the few joys left in this world.

This is a good post, get baked and bang chains. One of the lesser known PDGA rules is you have to make loud bird noises when you get a birdie or its +1 stroke

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Chard posted:

every day confirms that going veg at the start of this year was the correct decision for several reasons, veganism now looking more attractive by the announcement

My partner got me on it a while ago and its loving amazing I highly recommend it if you're into it

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

abuse culture. posted:

colour is very important with food (you eat with your eyes first!) to the point where if I can’t garnish something I’m making that someone else might see then I won’t make it

Everyone post more food pics to make this clown more angry :laugh:

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Zberan Madowinty posted:

Yeah we've hit 100k about 2 weeks ago most likely.

And the bump we get when we're able to get actual numbers after the three day weekend is going to probably get us to around 103,000 in the undercount

If anyone guessed that a month ago they must be a loving genius

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

vyst posted:

Do you need some sort of referral or prescription for one of those moto-wheelchairs? Like does a doctor write "Because of fat" for the reason why?

This is a really lovely ableist post

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Often Abbreviated posted:

. Plenty of people have been through that. The future has the potential to be an unendurable nightmare that you have no option but to endure because the powers that be have not yet drained everything they desire from you and will not allow you to die until they have. That's new.

Lmao "new". New for white people maybe

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

During this pandemic I got an air fryer and learned to "cook" Lamb Weston crinkle cut fries and it's the best thing I've ever done

You basically just throw them in the fryer and wait 25 minutes, occasionally shaking em around, add salt, garlic salt, spices, whatever

So you know, silver linings

Someday I might even consider buying real fries and cutting them myself, but let's not go too crazy just because the world is ending

So in the future, when they ask you "was all this worth it?", tell your mutated children: Yes, for a brief moment Comfy had some tasty rear end fries

"Buying real fries and cutting them myself" :laugh:

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Sunny Side Up posted:

This—-it’s just colossal pressure from family. We had a baby 3/8 that no one has seen, there’s a family wedding late June, and both our families are redneck right wing idiots. Until it affects them personally and unambiguously they won’t understand. My wife’s mom, mom’s parents (in their 70s), and aunt+uncle are flying down to FL next weekend to go to Clearwater Beach. WHY?!?! I want to scream.

To answer the previous poster, no, none of that data matters to these people and it‘s a lot of pressure on us when everyone in your personal and professional life (except my close friends) are treating you like you’re a stupid child for not wanting a stroke or a few weeks in the ICU or your 11-week-old to suffer respiratory failure.

You're an adult... you're getting married. Tell your family to gently caress off this is your decision. Why the gently caress are you caving to their dumbass peer pressure????

This is up there with the goon asking if he should go to his band practice

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

Cite your sources

Let's consider the possibilities:

a) All these politicians managed to avoid getting it despite travelling and interacting with many different people

b) the politicians DID get it but have a secret treatment available to them, unknown to anyone else

c) the politicians did get it and managed to be fine because they are in good health generally

"c" seems most likely to me personally

:hmmno:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

What was this