Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

its my time

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

snoo posted:

lmao all it would've taken was a month, maybe two, of strict lock down, testing, contact tracing, travel restrictions, quarantine, rent/debt forgiveness, and utilizing government services to get food and other necessities to people, but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

its only like day 45 btw hahahaha

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
the wfh poo poo is great because it's going to seriously blow up the economy in a big way lol

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

the wife muttering one last sike before expiring, she still had it

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

dex_sda posted:

shouldn't this be at? not to give english credit but I think when you say "you're in school" you mean you are still attending some sort of school, not referring to the building

As already said, it would probably be more accurate if they said in class. If you said you're at school you could be standing outside it. It's within the realm of acceptability to shorthand in school, can't talk imo. It provides more context then at school, can't talk

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

hell in a cellular tower

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
freestanding rack ftw

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Paradoxish posted:

lol holy poo poo our economy is going to loving crater to the center of the earth if we're seriously going to do this "reopen... no wait! SHUT IT DOWN!" thing over and over again

I was talking to a sd county guy and all the testing capacity/ability they've built up over 40 days is like drive through poo poo rather than proactively going into places and testing all the time so it's just gonna keep happening lol

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Homeless Friend posted:

I was talking to a sd county guy and all the testing capacity/ability they've built up over 40 days is like drive through poo poo rather than proactively going into places and testing all the time so it's just gonna keep happening lol

they are buffing contact tracing but still very lol w/r/t/ asymptomatics

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
To applebee, or not to applebee's. That is the question

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

spaceblancmange posted:

Everyone who says open up and quarantine the elderly and vulnerable has no idea how anything works.

a grave is a type of quarantine

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

meanolmrcloud posted:

our fridge broke. against my better judgement, we got a warranty and last Friday they agreed to just give us a new fridge rather than do repairs. whatever.

so the newly pregnant wife and I try to pick one out online, but the salesman says that, unfortunately due to food hoarding, stimulus money, tax season and Mexican factory shutdowns, have made there be a run on fridges. basically, whatever is on the floor and whatever is on the trucks right now being delivered is all there will be for a month or two, so we had better get down there and pick the one we want now. gently caress. whatever. we go in, and the appliance store is way busier than it should be.

so we go on a binge eating session of all the food in our fridge, but we can’t eat fast enough, and I need to get some dry ice to tide us over until Tuesday. okay, don’t wanna go out, but there’s a place a few miles away that has some.

lmao owned, the run began once the rumbling of meat shortage started.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

ChipNDip posted:

This isn't healthy... are you in therapy?

take ur fuken pills folks

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

i mean shes like 66% right, the increase in security state without any actual efficacy for contact tracing will be lol as gently caress

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
nobody knew who i was until i refused to put on the mask

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
scholastic terror

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Chris James 2 posted:

Does Flint ever have a normal day now

something in the water imo

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
i should play warthunder again, must be a big pop boom you figure. Dominating arcade with that fuckin premium x-something plane lmao, the twin engine boom and zoom one loving owned before they uptiered it

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Lpzie posted:

also post the thread rating list, and ban the 1s.
                                                          /

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

lol there’s a thread on nextdoor with a lady posting if she should pay rent or feed her family, I’m currently being attacked for telling her to feed her family

has she considered buying a watch

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

this is the future liberals want

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Gates really is to blame

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
I walked right into a store and got a glazed donut, but i didn't see any seed...

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
our country :911:

lmfao

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
im with euphronius, we gotta shut these friggin islanders up. we can see land all yhe way to the horizon :owned:

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Stereotype posted:

This is also true in many parts, possibly most parts, of new zealand.

this is because it is a function of height, for the mighty men if american who stand tall this means something

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
the mask is irrelevant & the coughs don't matter

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

euphronius posted:

the gop is currently holding up state local gov bailout money

maybe they should apple for a sba loan

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

euphronius posted:

the gop is currently holding up state local gov bailout money

dems handing gop the initiative... omg how did they do it lol

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
heres the plan its all hopium lol

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
lol at morons arguing with their folks, totally owned

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

COVID-420 posted:

you're underselling it this poo poo is evil as gently caress

straight up lying to people about their safety so that applebees can meet its quarterlies

this is why its hopium, they think its within their control lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
im gonna take euphronius job, homeless friend esq