Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

2DCAT posted:

Are we dead yet

posting in cspam aint livin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

COVID-420 posted:

it's truly incredible that capitalists managed to pin the economic collapse on the "lockdown" rather than....a worldwide plague

very few people are willing to push back against this narrative, even if they support intelligent public health measures

the lockdown happened before there were deaths in some states so they think lockdown kills.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

twoday posted:

:hmmyes:

Their unwavering belief in a free-market philosophy has made them believe that there is only one thing that matters - how regulated the market is. There is no room in this philosophy for poo poo like this pandemic, which is upending a lot of the preconceived notions we have about everything. But not to them, because they are fixed in their beliefs and have no room for reinterpretation.

I think the wise ones only project that mantra and actually are nihilists that know there is power in loudly chanting even the incantations of false gods.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Flavius Aetass posted:

my mask makes me sweaty and my glasses fog up at the store :(

rubbing shaving cream into the lenses prevents fog up

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

etalian posted:

Patton was a erratic leader but also had a genius like ability to accomplish the impossible like his response in the Battle of Bulge.

His aggressive hard driving mentality was also feared and respected by the Wehrmacht since it set him apart from the more cautious predictable tactics of other allied generals.

my 95 yo grandpa calls him a pussy

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

snoo posted:

okay gotcha but I don't have a dick :confused:

its in the mail, comrade

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Relevant Tangent posted:

Democracy owns and the pile of dead bodies propping it up is dwarfed by the mountains of bodies produced by Monarchy.

im voting for whoever whips this poindexters rear end

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

MOVIE MAJICK posted:

What is succ?

the sound inside the head of a hillary voter

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

BattleMaster posted:

is this "modern medicine saves lives, good" or "modern medicine prevents people from going to heaven when it's their time, bad"

i think its doctors clean ceiling with albino eunuch

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Bruce Hussein Daddy posted:

MetLife Stadium is an American sports stadium located at the Meadowlands Sports Complex in East Rutherford, New Jersey, 8 miles (13 km) west of New York City. It is the home stadium of two National Football League (NFL) franchises, the New York Giants and the New York Jets. Capacity: 82,500[1]

working up to volcanic and meteoric craters soon

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

mayby

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Samurai Sanders posted:

Are masks just symbolic of the whole effort to control the virus, or is there something specific about masks themselves that are driving these people crazy?

they rely on lip reading to hear and cant admit it because a hearing aid is worse than death to them

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Sir, you can't flush that island here

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

The Saucer Hovers posted:

tony coroni says "back ta work!"

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

the description of the perfect pasta being a messy bun on a girl is some big fan service

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

Is Nueva York the normal way of saying that? That's like saying Port Vallarta.

Pardon my stupid semantics question.

yes. they do not go back to some romance root for york (which exists, its eboracum) they just say york

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

magiccarpet posted:

every finance person i know from nyc escaped to either in the hamptons or newport ri on week 1

yeah it owns here now. stay out, quitters!

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

this is the stuff that makes chuds double their resolve. "libs know what it says!" they think to themselves. "lets see them laugh at my design when im brandishing my weapon next time" they promise jesus

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

fosborb posted:

the power of dataviz! I mean just a glance at the shape of the data and it's clear GA is doing great since lockdown lifted lol

georgia cured covid!

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

5g is not sickening people physically but it will continue to own us all mentally as more internet = more stupid

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

yeah it took gen x to start home brewing and being like man my beer sucks but I’d like to try some made by someone who knows what they are doing

boomers want brands not actual flavor. they live entirely in their own minds

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Spergin Morlock posted:

lol is that colonel sanders?

daimyo sandasu

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Thesaurus posted:

What conclusion are we supposed to draw from that image

dinesh hates albinos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Dumb Lowtax posted:

Cell phone towers got shut off in MN by police btw, while they do god knows what to everyone during the blackout. Sucks for you if you need to call a hospital during a pandemic!

This is a great precedent to set btw, totally cool that we could lose this forum, Twitter, basically all communication channels on a whim if things escalate so much they decide to shutoff the internet backbone instead, which they have already discussed doing during training exercises for this scenario

big cat 6 cable running from my protest laptop all the way back to my house