Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TASER BALLS
This poll is closed.
TASER BALLS 420 85.89%
TASER BALLS 69 14.11%
Total: 489 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

Smythe posted:

some stores around me are boarding up in preparation for the election. its incredible. never thought i'd see that in my life in this country. we are truly spiraling out of control lol

now is not the time for fear, doctah...that comes later.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

triple sulk posted:

imagine having the most powerful vote in the country in the form of a pa vote

TRUMP

ya I didn't vote

hehehe

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

LegoMan posted:

I think some people just want to keep saying Trump will win so in the event he does they aren't endlessly mocked in jpg form for being wrong.

I am personally rooting for giant meteor

nah I just want really want libs not to go back to brunch

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

why are people still talking about polls when we have actual vote data

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

LegoMan posted:

Wind Waker doesn't get enough love. The sailing was kind of meh but the soundtrack made up for it.

if windwaker had like 3 more dungeons and an abbreviated treasure hunt for the triforce it'd easily be the best

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

lmfao if they overturned roe v wade they would just mobilize their base with "they want to legalize abortion and kill babies again! we can't let them!"

lib-brain. not even once.

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

Mr Hootington posted:

Going to watch hanzo the razor

gently caress yeah

70s japanese genre cinema is the best

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

Intel&Sebastian posted:

are we expecting in person voting to be pretty anemic? or is turnout just going coo coo bananas across the board?

35-50 million should vote tomorrow

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

I desire results loving NOW

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

JOBS JOBS JOBS

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

that plane is back?

shameful

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

Gripweed posted:

probably getting close to 275,000 dead when Biden takes office.

way more than that lol

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

MadJackal posted:

Oh yeah so much funnier than going dick first into taking victory laps over a Trump win then spiraling into meltdowns over how the US is doomed and we're all going to die because Joe "Most Generic Democrat" Biden will be at the helm the next few years.

Joe with GOP senate control is really loving bad dude

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

if you don't have doom brain after Super Tuesday or reading like any loving news or studies about climate change at all, idk what to tell you

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

in a car hurtling 100 mph towards a cliff, the co-pilot cut the brake lines and we've missed the last possible opportunity to turn

"heh, can't you see we've slowed down from 110 mph? doombrainer"

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

Squizzle posted:

the 2020s are gonna be sad in a way that makes folks eventually nostalgic for the raucous madness of the trunmio years and thats dire

the media spending the next 4 years gaslighting everyone is going to be something

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

Trump as a left democrat would have actually saved the world and the country

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

the only truth of this world is that the simulation will bend over backwards to ensure c-spam is wrong so we have to doompost as much as possible

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

lol dems are letting trump run away with the narrative and hoping decorum will win the day by december 9th

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

ah, well, ne verthleress

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

A Bakers Cousin posted:

yeah a tv comedian holding a joke rally is worse than a nazi march

yes

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

so many good trump moments

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

merry christmas!

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

DesertIslandHermit posted:

Trump cabinet will never face war crime charges but Trump is going to be thrown to the wolves over his financial stuff.

nah

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

my bony fealty posted:

a lovely website with outdated design from 10 years ago, riddled with accessibility problems

perfect for the Biden admin

god I can't wait for the Hillary people leaking like a sieve

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

Impkins Patootie posted:

might watch AEW tonight

I like aew but can't watch wrestling without the crowd

sucks kenny omega lost a prime year

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

there was a time not everyone had a refrigerator, and as with most appliances you had to buy it on credit, which was very unusual so everyone was distrustful as gently caress. So you had to make good appliances.

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

2016 trump really was a smooth operator

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

Just keep in mind that Trump running as a Democrat would have probably won 40 states

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

Der Meister posted:

lol holy poo poo Biden with midfoot fractures gonna be in a boot for weeks or need surgery

that poo poo is never gonna heal properly

lol

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

day crew: *nebbishly* uhn, guys soon trump will be gone. maybe I can relax now and get off twitter and my wife will stop crying...
nite crew: *megaphoningly, tickets punched to a 2021 trump 2024 make america great again rally* TRUMP.

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

oxsnard posted:

it doesn't matter because the real damage will be when trump is raided by creditors and the only thing of value (his name brand) has been ruined beyond repair. Trump tower chicago has been bleeding tenants since 2017 for example

just wait until the dems rehabilitate him over the rest of his life and especially after he dies

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

Vernii posted:

Honestly I'm kinda cheering for covid in red states at this point (and I live in one). Anything resulting in less chuds is a good thing.

lol if you aren't cheering covid in all states

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

biden admin's strategy is literally do nothing until everyone is infected or vaccinated and then claim a great victory

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

rian johnson loving sucks lmfao are you guys serious

last jedi and knives out are dressed up turds

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

american film outside of the indies is loving dire, probably at its lowest point ever, but luckily you don't have to watch that garbage

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

the mid-budget R rated movie for adults (thriller, romance, midbrow drama) has been replaced with one-camera TV puke

culture dying cloud

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

lol if you think Mitch or Trump will get blamed for any of this.

Biden takes the blame if this fails; Trump gets the credit if it succeeds. That's just how it works when you cede leadership.

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

The bill we got is the worst. I'd rather:

A) no stimulus, riots
B) 2k

$600 is like the bare minimum to prevent critical mass rioting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

trump is gonna have loving bangers on twitter, you'd be foolish not to read it when biden is in

the man does his best work as a legitimate critic