Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

I just want to tell you good luck. We're all counting on you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

I did it by mail and received no sticker. I did get one with my mail-in primary ballot in the summer, though.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Maybe Biden was a weak candidate and too racist to win?

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

BougieBitch posted:

So wait, why are people freaking out? I'm seeing biden with a 12% lead in OH with half the vote in, is there any reason to believe that won't hold or are people just burned because they wanted FL?

They’re counting mail-in first iirc.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

HonorableTB posted:

im freaking out because we could get a blue texas, red florida, red michigan, and i don

Who’s talking about red Michigan? Thought Biden was up 10 there this week.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

BougieBitch posted:

Probably the one with an actual breakdown

I’m having a breakdown right now.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

BrianWilly posted:

So Biden just lost Ohio. Explain to me, like I'm a literal child, what he needs now in order to win?

Michigan and Wisconsin or Michigan and Minnesota, or any two of those and Pennsylvania.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

What’s the deal with MI? Are they counting early ballots yet?

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

namelesstwo posted:

Fox News decision desk says Michigan and Wisconsin likely Biden Georgia likely trump. FYI

They have not retracted Arizona

Would this be a Biden win?

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Yeah, no surprise that a fascist would want to go after Poles.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Is trump giving a speech tonight or is he hiding like the weak bitch he is?

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Who’s he going to accuse of robbing him of his victory?

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Setting up an argument for fraud in Pennsylvania and Michigan or just too dumb to understand that there are votes to be counted?

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

NBC cutting him off to point out his crazy lies.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

lurker2006 posted:

The take away from this is once again you just can't expect to win an election with a candidate with negative charisma. Biden 5 years ago with some machismo still in his veins probably wins comfortably, Biden the cringe inducingly infirm 77 year old? Just not going to get non partisans to break your way.

Also maybe don’t run a guy who yells at you to go vote for trump when you criticize him. The whole hostage-taking approach for democrats seems to have run its course if Biden’s done.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Guze posted:

As agonizing as this was for us it was so much worse for Donald Trump and we should really enjoy that

As sick as I am of him, I want to see more of his misery live on tv. I have to see that concession.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

I feel like this is a stupid question, but when will Pennsylvania be done counting?

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

BlankSystemDaemon posted:

Here's a (unfortunately quiet) video wherein a grown man breaks down in tears of happiness on CNN, live:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiLVcEOnq7E

And now I'm crying too.

Don’t be sorry for them, news guy. Jesus christ they are monsters.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

They’re at bargaining, and they’re about as good at it as trump is.

Why would anyone make a deal with him about conceding when there’s zero to be gained by having him concede?

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

I was scared that his flag was going to knock mom’s cookie jar collection off the top of the cabinets there.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Hollismason posted:

I mean as much as I want a peaceful transition , there is a small part of me that wants to see Trump forcefully removed from the White House.

That would still be a peaceful transition so long as trump didn’t have his own forces to challenge the dc police or whoever.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Thedonald.win time

For red controlled states, audit can be done even well into 2021 after Trump is back to WH. For blue controlled states, there won't be audit. They won't allowed it. The only way is to link them to criminal activities in those red states. Take for example, Nancy of commiefornia and Clinton of NY if successfully we proof that Dominion involvement, we can begin house cleaning those blue states. Simply elections won't save those states as too many sheep followers that vote blue even it means jumping of the cliff. We need to chop those head of snakes off. The rest of the bodies will die off. We also need to nullify that 230, big tech need to go down like gawker.

Is the Gul Dukat?

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Why does Barr care? He knows he’s out of a job in three months and he’s on record as saying he doesn’t think he’s going to live for more than a few years. He knows he’s ruined his reputation and legacy. Why not start retirement a little early?

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Where’s that red twitter flag?

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

davecrazy posted:

https://twitter.com/ezraklein/status/1325944218120908801?s=21

Looks like a duck, etc etc.

When do Democrats take to the streets?

Speaking personally, I’d wait to see if his attempts went anywhere, as it looks like they’re failing.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Fojar38 posted:

Yeah people are giving way, way too much weight to whether or not Trump will de jure concede (he hasn't and won't) rather than whether or not he has de facto conceded (pretty much everyone in the executive branch already has except for Trump, Giuliani, and Bannon and even they are kind of wobbly at this point)

An official concession is not a requirement for losing an election and leaving office.

The only thing that bothers me so far is Biden not getting access to full briefings because the General Services Administration won’t sign off on Biden being the winner. I guess every other administration accepted the winner’s assertion of fact that they were the winner?

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Mercury Ballistic posted:

I get that the attempt is so far a joke, but the fact he is trying at all and the gop is playing along is pretty frightening to me.

I assume they’re afraid of their own trump-loving base turning on them or not voting their people in at the special election in Georgia. It is kind of an ominous failure of democracy, although it’s also a monster they created by building their own parallel media and stoking a paranoid, eliminationist worldview.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

People need to be willing to die for a coup to succeed, military and just civilians taking to the street. Some reactionaries are definitely willing to kill for trump, but only if they’re confident that they won’t be hurt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Tag yourself I’m decadent abortions