Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Hi guys is it too late to join the fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

ilovebeersooomuch posted:

Hey goon friend, come on in, you want to hear a joke or be edited on to the 500 page? We're all friends here!

Please disregard my jr detective kit, I'm currently looking for Revins sweet rear end

Revins posted:

page 102

Thanks! I feel like I'm up to date now

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
My vote is for pierogi because pierogi loving rule also they reheat extremely well

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

VOTE ACCEPTED
SOLUTATIONS HUMAN

I agree they def reheat well, but I don't think we're going to get to that point.

Actually, that's a really good idea - make some extra for additional meals

I could finally be the favorite child!!!

My friend used to randomly drop of pierogi on my porch when I lived in Detroit, I ended up having like two dozen in the freezer and we have a big ol' pierogi party when I moved out

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

please tell me you're still friends to this day because that is awesome

Oh gently caress yeah, you don't give up that type of friendship! I just don't get the pierogi as often because I'm not there anymore

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Maybe I'll get the Polish Dinner from my local diner, they have excellent pierogi and kraut and sausage

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Aardvark! posted:

Im vaping weed using a 510 battery right now

same, 510 is a blessed number because of "the pen"

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

I've really been missing out not following this thread

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Waterbed Wendy posted:

The days are still warm so the thermostat is set to cool the house during the day. Then it’s like 7:30pm and the temp has dropped 10 degrees and suddenly you realize your toes are cold and you go to the thermostat and it’s like 5 degrees under target temp so you get to make the switch over. This moment is the best thing about fall.

My house is cold as hell between summer and winter and it sucks but it's also cool because I can wear layers and I got some really cool layers to wear

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Its friday tho, thats not allowed. Unless you have to work or something

Friday work days are the worst, especially when you put off work all week and have to do it. On Friday.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

MakaVillian posted:

Yeah that's not cool, people need time to both eat and poo poo at work.

Also post at work.

The pro move is to be stuck on a call trying to fix poo poo all day but since your role doesn't do much you just post and dick around while the real nerds do all the work

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

What if poo poo is made out of crap??

Big If True

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
My friend dropped off some apple pie bourbon and some boozy apple slices and man, those apple slices are something else!!!

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

sebmojo posted:

was poking round LF for reasons and i came upon this bit of goon history

i share it now with u my favourite thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwFS-F2lm-0

Holy gently caress I forgot how loving good this is

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

I forgot to ask, how are you using the apple slices, just pop them in your mouth?

That's what we did with the first and HOO BOY those are some very powerful entities. I think I'm gonna throw them in a hot toddy I plan to make later and let them get mushy then eat em. They are strong as gently caress though

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Tip posted:

we keep posting like this we'll hit page 1000 by the end of year :dukedog:

I'm on it

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

and my BALLS lol

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Holy crap I missed 5 pages of posting while I was at work? These new posters are really invigorating the thread.

I'm in a real poo poo posty mood today, figured I could help you friends out

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I made my bourbon hot toddie and life is cool

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Derpies posted:

You havent answered if you are tuggin yet but it doesnt matter you are a welcome addition to the post 500 page push

Don't worry Derpies

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Tip posted:

no idea what I should cook this week

Hot dogs or some other form of meat tube or meat substitute tube, RIP Lowtax

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Tip posted:

I'm trying to not be fat but also I want something tasty and filling

big ol tub of chili

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Tip posted:

hot dogs + homemade chili + cheese + chopped onions = :doit:

:yeshaha:

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Methanar posted:

I'm happy though to buy a beater at first, and maybe buy something nicer in 6 months when I have a US credit history, and actual money in a US bank account. I can buy a 30k car no problem when the time comes. I just want to buy something that's worth buying.

Find something in the 4-7k range for ultimate beater to quality ratio if you may not keep it long.. Or if maybe you wanna put some money into it idk. But there's lots out there. Also, if an EV will do the job, I hear that Nissan Leafs are super duper cheap these days

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

I would also say that if you want to buy something fancier relative soon, like in the next couple years, if you bought a new car when you arrive, the trade in value is going to be lovely so it may be in you best interest to buy that 5k ride. Just make sure it is a good rated *reliable* make/model because it is likely going to be at least 5 years old (probably more)

What he means is buy a Honda, Toyota or a select handful of other cars good luck the market is fuckin toasted right now

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

sebmojo posted:

like a few years back, maybe ten maybe less idk i'm not a historian

Here's something I don't remember because I'm pretty sure I was busy getting drunk all the time 7 or 8 years ago

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3591260 :nws: Lots Of Dicks

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
https://www.somethingawful.com/comedy-goldmine/safety-message-from/1/

I just sent this to my friend who's in her mid 20s today. I didn't realize it was from loving 2004

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

MPP you're one of my favs, thanks for post

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

My favorite was how many had an ultra detailed dick but the rest of the drawing could pass for something you'd see on a parents fridge

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Man thanks for sending me on that mission sebmojo

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Good morning fam, here's a good disco radio weekly that gets posted on Soundcloud regularly, really enjoyed this past show!

https://soundcloud.com/dj-gant-johnson/yes-she-did-11-11-21

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
MY GIRLFRIEND caught the sinus infection I have, so I've been watching Fragmaster videos and playing with the cats while she wallows in despair, Happy Saturday!!

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Mr. Nice! posted:

The struggle of waking up hours before anyone else does.

This is half the reason I like waking up early. Same for my dad. It's funny because whenever I'm on vacation with him, we'll wake up and do our thing but in complete silence because that's why we both woke up early

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Mr. Nice! posted:

I’m not in complete silence. I talk to the cats and my dog. It is nice to get up and get a bunch of stuff done though.

Ours is at most low talking, hanging with the animals, reading/watching news, etc. It's chill as gently caress and not chaotic and I love that

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Should I make a giant pile of french toast or just like an egg and cheese and bacon sammich

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

tractor man posted:

I had so much to do today and spent the entire day watching law and order SVU instead like a worthless POS :smith:

I usually dedicate a day of the week to that so dont beat yourself up too much

I think I'm going with "Frenched Toast"

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Do you guys mind if my cat Gus posts? She's like 300 years old and 5lbs, I am not sure if she's really a cat but thats what she looks like

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Gus doesn't wanna post, she wants to stare at a wall apparently. Whatever floats her boat

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

I present to you, French Toast Piled Medium

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
The smaller guy is some Trader Joe's strudel bread or something, idk. It's fuckin good tho