Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

really just did not personally enjoy the virus special. we know everyone is taking special precautions and working hard to be safe but i prefer not being bummed out with enough covid in my life already :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

UK: Yes, good, lovely, no one deserved to go home.
US: The gently caress? :argh:
Also what the gently caress was with that psychic poo poo? There wasn't even a mini-challenge and that was the shittiest mentalist read I've ever seen. A queer person has a truck-driving dad with regressive views? Someone who lived on a farm had and fed a cow? What a waste of airtime.

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

Shneak posted:

I know we've passed UK2 discourse but Bimini losing Drag Race is the most shocking result in years, not counting LSFTCs. I was so sure she won.

Agreed. Lawrence was my favourite from episode one, but I was astonished Bimini didn't take the crown.

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

I was iffy on Utica before (I don't think drag race should be any kind of a platform for a notoriously homophobic religious sect) but was starting to appreciate her more. This episode killed it for me. Her jokes weren't funny, and Michelle and Lonnie straight up told her she was just being mean and not doing a roast... and she just rolled right along with it regardless. It changed my impression of her entirely.

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

Speaking of fatshaming, I really wish they'd lose the loving tic tac gag

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

Eej posted:

Okay but did the same goon feel iffy about Mercedes being on the show for the same reason? Cause that's my entire point, if you're going to be iffy about one person's religion you gotta be iffy on all of them.

Yes, I did.

Kandy looked gorgeous, I need to know what kind of corset she's using!

uranium grass fucked around with this message at 17:09 on Mar 28, 2021

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

I'm rooting for Rose just like I was for Jan and Denali, but I can't say I'd be mad were Gottmik or Symone to win. I've really fallen in love with Gottmik over this season, and even warmed up to Kandy.

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

angerbeet posted:

I'm going to watch it for Karen From Finance, because she has the unenviable storyline of huge Trixie Mattel/Katya backing (based solely on her name) to the point where she now kind of looks like Trixie, but she had a racist tattoo which she had removed so she can't be anyone's precious smol bean or whatever.

Yeah. I wanted to like her first seeing her promo image but if you're old enough to get a racist tattoo you're old enough to know not to get a racist tattoo.

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

That seems really early for Snatch Game doesn't it?

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

I didn't really enjoy Holland, but maybe that was because I just wasn't familiar enough with the culture to understand the humour? Canada though... worth a watch IMO for some genuinely charming contestants.

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

Nihonniboku posted:

Does anyone know what all went down on the Tamisha Iman show? I'm seeing tons of youtube breakdown videos, but I don't feel like spending 15 minutes watching a recap.

Or if anyone could provide a short recap of this entire drama it would be great. I keep seeing it on reddit but I can't tell where it even started.

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

tote up a bags posted:

Man this week's Down Under is a huge huge disappointment.

Pretty much this.

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

That episode sure was something.

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

Anyone know where I can watch Espana legitimately in Canada?

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

Drimble Wedge posted:

I know we're only two episodes in but Silky isn't making want to throw things (yet). I'm still baffled by her glass of milk. I swear it was horizontal when she pulled it out.

What? It's a trick glass. It's double walled and the liquid is between the walls, not inside the bowl of the cup. Another queen used a wine one in one of the other most recent seasons.

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

Eej posted:

smdh no one here knows who Pastor Nina is

pastor nina is good and i will enjoy her presence

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

They're already doing Jan dirty.

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

Not strictly Drag Race related but I saw Priyanka's Taste Test tour tonight and it is loving amazing and she is working HARD. I had a chance to invite myself along to afterparty but didn't take it because I am shy and dumb and I am kicking myself.

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

I'm mad.

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

czg posted:

Like Bob said: This season of Allstars is explicitly made to mentally torment Jan.

Alexis: The group has chosen Pandora.
Jan: :unsmith:
Ru: Wait wait, I forgot to mention this one specific rule I just made up; Jan get the gently caress out of here!
Jan: :smith:

Drag Race España final:
Carmen is 100% a worthy winner. Not only beautiful, talented, and funny, but she also seemed genuinely caring and friendly as well. Congrats!

Yeah pretty much all this. My heart hurts for her. Ru must have gotten proper dragged in Granny's first letter and is holding a grudge.

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

pandora should have gone home last week

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

whatever the game within a game is, they have hyped it so long it cannot possibly live up to expectations

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

I'm honestly so bored at this point. I don't dislike any of the top 4 but what a lame season overall.

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

Clavavisage posted:

Charli was big friends with SOPHIE, hopefully once Ru is replaced her influence will be seen

ru will live forever out of spite and petroleum

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

If Ru is considering just that lip sync then Eureka clearly took it. Also I want more mad Jan.

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

spite house posted:

Eureka won the living poo poo out of that lipsync. That was DRAG. If she doesn't advance seriously gently caress this show

I'm of the same mind. They both performed the number but one of them lived it.

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

Cafe Barbarian posted:

LOL to Jan ever getting any credit

Ru's still mad about that first letter, she's gonna be real mad soon

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

that dang morris rigged it

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

UK/CA this season is pretty loving terrible. I'm not even sure I'll keep watching at this point.

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

Drimble Wedge posted:

We're Here is now streaming on Crave. :canada:

sweet, I'm gonna watch, I think after that double elim of my two UK faves I'm burned out on RuPaul. It's also hilarious to me that it's Ru's franchise but BLH looks a million times better every week.

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

Watched the first episode of We're Here and did a lot of ugly crying but mostly felt horrible for that lady's kid. She just looked so hurt and done while she was in the audience.

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

Carlton Banks Teller posted:

This was my reaction while watching it, too. I feel like her daughter watched the performance thinking, "Congrats, you finally found a way to make this about you and that's why you're ok with all of this now." Reminds me of my own mother, hard not to project.

Yes, exactly this. There's a reason she didn't stick around to talk.

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

Nihonniboku posted:

I'm just very underwhelmed by the final 4 of UK. I'd be fine with Ella or Kitty win, although it feels like they're really dragging Krystal to the end for an undeserving win. I have no idea how Vanity is still there. Her only win was a group win, and she's either been safe, or in the bottom every single week.

This is how I'm feeling about CA and UK, very whelmed. I had to go back and check that I had even watched both of them because nothing this season stands out in my mind

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

Vintersorg posted:

Should have just given it to Priyanka again.

:agreed: