Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Lib and let die posted:

What loving hell world do we live in where a federal offense can be committed on Twitter??

welll...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

loquacius posted:

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1361816948363956224

I know, I know, lol "small business", but also, lol this

For those lurking who wonder why the left has a criticism of "identity politics", this is it. It's not the right-wing "saying racism exists identity politics!", it's "oh you're criticizing me for some bullshit I did? How sexist!"

It's like how black conservatives imagine "the race card" to be and immediately claim they're being lynched when they receive any criticism (lookin at you justice thomas)

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Atrocious Joe posted:

https://twitter.com/banditelli/status/1361876548156944385?s=20

Biden won't forgive student loan debt because it'll only benefit privileged people. You may get forgiveness if you volunteer in your spare time at a battered women's shelter.

He wants free community colleges instead! None of the fuckers who advocate this policy have been in a community college btw. The ones in well off white areas are still better funded and staffed than community colleges that serve working class Black and Latino communities.

My wife has paid $10,000 towards her student loans and is 7 years into loan forgiveness and her balance has gone up because she got her loans right before the financial crisis and have interest rates to match.

Also they told her a masters in social work would get her 50k out the door and she's never earned more than 27 with it.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

spacemang_spliff posted:

him projecting probably shouldn't have been a surprise after whatever mod posted a bunch of screenshots of him reporting posts that said he was a landlord

may squizzle live on forever. a just mod who always knows when to shut me the gently caress up

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Let it go.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Breakfast All Day posted:

theyre detention centers again

cold never bothered them anyway

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

gradenko_2000 posted:

drat....

That's cold

I don't care what they're going to say!

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

shut up deanna

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

lol it rules that as soon as one dem says they won't vote for a nominee the entire GOP locksteps to sink it. Just Obama all over again

that being said gently caress neera lmao

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

I can't beleive Neera Tanden's normination went downhill as soon as Bernie msogynicially wore mittens

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

lmao

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Dolphin posted:

https://twitter.com/POTUS/status/1363643532544729095
i too would be immensely proud to have enough wisdom to listen to a guy explain 4th grade biology to me, in the way that a person explains things to a toddler

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Don't agree with the 2nd part but he's right that the core idea of qanon, that the rich and powerful are all above the law and probably pedophiles, is definitely true. Where it goes off the rails is that Trump is clearly one of them

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Cao Ni Ma posted:

Democrats are actually good: The Cadillac of Child Detention Centers

haha remember when we couldn't have health care reform because unions were mad their hard fought health plans might be available for everyone for free (they then lost those health plans)

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

hey what if we just let the kids into the country and/or foster homes if available or immediate family members if they specify them?

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

please do not get this thread locked and the entire forum banned because you morons can't stop clicking on USpol tia

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Remember, they're only concentration camps if they're from the Silesia region of Poland

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

lol Tanden would cruise with 65 votes if she had the 50 she needed from dems

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

DHS IS YOUNGER THAN SHE IS

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

paul_soccer12 posted:

$7.26/hr here we come

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

have they deployed ducklo yet

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

paranoid randroid posted:

yeah we need more people for Senator Coalfucker, the most powerful man in america who i am assured cannot be budged or pressured in anyway, to say "no" to

do you think Joe Manchin has ever touched a coal shovel in his life though

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Shipon posted:

Economics majors on reddit made the neoliberal subreddit and call themselves that, they're sick puppies

Holy gently caress this Caruso meltdown is one for the ages

https://twitter.com/robertcaruso/status/1367136903175294977
https://twitter.com/robertcaruso/status/1367141703812059136

like if you're gonna be personal at least make fun of Liz's teeth

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Dolphin posted:

it's like no one remembers bernie blindness

there were literally polls on network television that had bernie missing

Warren folks were constnatly mad that she wasn't getting enough credit for coming in 3rd lmao

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

have we embedded Ducklo y et?!?! we're running out of time!

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Smythe posted:

im not sure sailor moon gave a poo poo about politics but im not exactly a scholar so i will defer to the adtrw boys

I person who has to both fight evil by moonlight and find love by daylight is a working class comrade.

Also Sailor Mars roasted a poo poo load of pigs once

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Majorian posted:

Tbf there was a lot of Soviet poo poo named after Kirov, who's most famous for taking one in the neck.

also their attack dirigibles.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

how many people too poor to even file taxes are getting checks? Hrm...

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

gropin broads is my right as an italian

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

no one made any claims against bernie though lmao, all claims were made against low level staffers that he was supposed to somehow control through Palantirs?

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

I think it is time to admit that anti-Italian discrimination is just good policy

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

loquacius posted:

https://twitter.com/ebruenig/status/1371563159593574405

i am so jealous that the bruenigs managed to become professional c-spam posters

oh hey a place to post this graph again

Wouldn't you know it, after the disparity was removed, cops just kept catching black people with just enough crack to still send them away for 10 years

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

did she delete her bf tweet

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

what about 4 years of kicking the poo poo out of the south

woudl that solve it?

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

20T GDP * 13% = 2.6T
2.6T/300M = $8,700

yeah this is including poo poo like the 1.3m my lab's owners got that made them make more money in 2020 than 2019, while denying us raises because of covid.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Nothus posted:

I don't remember did Obama immediately forget about his pledge to close Gitmo or did he string it along for a year or two before quietly dropping it.

He did that thing were he pretended his hands were tied by congress when he could have just sent them to a completely empty Illinois supermax at any moment

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

DoomTrainPhD posted:

The pictures are probably legitimate.

The pictures are also probably taken by the people who are actively trying to make the situation as bad as it could be because they're mad that Trump lost and are trying to manufacture a "border crisis" because you're not leaking to Project Veritas for any other reason.

Worse? How could it be worse?

*doing leg kicks* detention camp detention camp detention camp detention camp

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

love to have Concentration Camp (tm) be copyrighted along with Never Again (tm)

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

gradenko_2000 posted:

https://twitter.com/JustinneRamirez/status/1374620347488595968

I feel like I'm the reactionary one when I see "Filipinx/as/os" and start yelling "WHO ASKED FOR THIS?! WHO SAYS THAT?!" at my monitor because these people seem to have their heart in the right place but come the gently caress on I actually AM a Filipino, right now, in the Philippines, and this has never loving come up.

who is that girl I see

is she filapinax/as/or os

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

gradenko_2000 posted:

It's not true in the sense that Manila provides more to the provinces than it takes in,

How do they provide these things, through some kind of envelope?