Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

fez_machine posted:

Emi loves Suzuki almost as much as she loves pancakes:
https://twitter.com/EmiSakura_gtmv/status/1441612713986248704

https://twitter.com/EmiSakura_gtmv/status/1441618936018214914

She just wanted to give them a hat :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Davros1 posted:

Mind if I ask you what your avatar is from?

It's the comedy group Big Grande in-character from their podcast Teacher's Lounge. The show is a long-form narrative improv comedy series where every hour-long episode builds off the story and jokes that have come before. They recently left their old network and started a new miniseries independently, for $15 you can get access to both the new weekly episodes and every episode of the backlog (20-some episodes now, and over a hundred more to come as the rights revert back to them): https://biggrandewebsite.com/

Phuzzy posted:

The best part is this isn't the first time Lulu and Suzuki have, uh... met like this

Chocopro has been such a delight to discover in my post-All Out frenzied return to pro wrestling fandom. I love a promotion that puts supremely skilled technical workers and extremely genki new talent on the same level, with the goal of letting the seasoned talents actually teach the greenhorns how to perform rather than simply bullying them.

(Rampage one week should just run the Brookes/Pencil ironman match in its entirety and flash "THIS IS JOSHI SPIRIT" on-screen for last 3 minutes. It floored me, even without the gradual build of the story.)

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

That is without a doubt the look of a man who currently is thinking "I should buy a boatstart my own promotion"

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Mob posted:

he does drink hard seltzer but he drinks a lot of it

Yes, check out Joey Janella's appearance on the Doughboys podcast for tales of Tony "Duffel bag full of White Claws under the restaurant table" Khan

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Confirmed: Team Taz's enemies WILL be put into the Boo Box at Winter is Coming

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Kennel posted:

That baby should get a neck tattoo.

I genuinely expected to click that link and see a baby with neck ink

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
I'm imagining Mufasa with a high-pitched voice and a slight lisp, explaining the Circle of Life while repeatedly name-dropping Jim Crockett for some reason

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

NienNunb posted:

Mad Men has the best ending

This is correct, also The Leftovers (which is one of the rare series that gets better with each subsequent season...S3 maybe doesn't hit the same highs as S2 overall, but the finale sure as hell does.)

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Joey McChrist posted:

lmao here, its in the beginning of this vid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEIUIHMveRI

New, new new.

New World Order :geno:

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

ChrisBTY posted:

How do you have a nice meal at Arby's?

The Deluxe Fish Sandwich. Legit. The turkey and traditional gyros are also solid.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Kennel posted:

Alvarez burying Strowman right now on WOL.

e.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y40U_bBUIX8&t=720s

I had to miss WOL today and I am so excited to settle in and listen to this tomorrow morning at my desk with a cup of coffee.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

NienNunb posted:

Eat My rear end

The Mr. McMahon "Eat My rear end Club" storyline was, mercifully, VERY short-lived

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Seams posted:

https://twitter.com/RealMickFoley/status/1519862892606107649

mick vague tweeting you truly hate to see it smdh

https://twitter.com/RealMickFoley/status/1520101570234310656

In their natural environment: A high school gym an hour south of Charlotte

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Timpf is an NXT rename if I ever heard one

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Elephant Ambush posted:

I've never actually thought about Austin playing video games until right this moment and it's a funny mental image

I'm imagining that picture of Cena playing Switch and sitting bolt-upright, but in the Austin version he's scowling and wearing big-rear end knee braces

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

El Gallinero Gros posted:

There's a comedian named James Adomian and his Jesse impression is also great

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sOlqoKHFNRI&t=1s

He doesn't do it in this video, but the way Adomian says "McMahon" is absolutely perfect. It's how I hear it in my head when I read that name anywhere.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Hey, I was at that Smackdown taping! I can briefly be seen during The Shield's entrance telling Roman Reigns he sucks.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Well this sent me on a trip.

"We need to add, like, actual food that wrestlers eat."
"Got it. 3 plain-rear end chicken breasts and two potatoes."

(Also Nitro Grill souvenirs are listed at outrageous prices on ebay.)

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Isn't umbrella theft common in Japan

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

IcePhoenix posted:

That's not malakai's instagram that's his cats' instagram

Even still, I can't think about THE HOUSE OF BLACK now without thinking of

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

mooseinfants posted:

Malakai's black cat is terrifying

The Dread Horror that is...Weenie.

(This is my favorite post on that account. I recently had to adopt a very talkative cat and find it very relatable.)

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Millennials discovered Metallica through Napster, because they raised the biggest stink about it.

It is funny that, 20 years later, a new generation is discovering Metallica through royalty-free TikTok videos. This poo poo just keeps happening to them!

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

JethroMcB posted:

Even still, I can't think about THE HOUSE OF BLACK now without thinking of

Important Malakai/Cat update:

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Conrad_Birdie posted:

Eddie addresses his enemies (it takes up an entire episode of Dynamite)

It's a long series of people walking out to the top of the ramp, confused; "Eddie I didn't realize that bothered you, I'm sor-" "SHUT UP, I'M DONE TALKIN' ABOUT YOU, NEXT DUDE: "

EDIT:
https://twitter.com/DanhausenAD/status/1552743252234747904

JethroMcB fucked around with this message at 01:11 on Jul 29, 2022

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Drakkel posted:

It's one of them things that's popped up recently where like DoorDash/GrubHub/whatever will have a restaurant you can order from but that restaurant doesn't actually exist, it's a completely different restaurant just making that food and sending it to you in branded packaging.

Apparently early on in the pandemic Chuck E Cheese got caught doing this cause they'd open a bunch of fake pizza restaurants on the apps and people wouldn't know they were getting Chuck E Cheese Pizza til it showed up.

You can look at the restaurant's listed physical location and figure out if it's a true ghost kitchen - just a spot with no front-facing area for customers, only for delivery drivers - or if another restaurant is taking on extra orders under another brand name. Looking at DoorDash right now there's a MrBeast Burger and a place called Chicken Sammy's both operating out of a nearby Red Robin. (For what it's worth, I've read that Wooo! Wings suck, and not just because they're delivery wings which inevitably arrive soggy.)

The funniest thing about the Chuck E. Cheese fake listing thing was that the brand name they went with was Pasqually's, which, if I'm going to order pizza from a place sight unseen? Not the name of a place I'd go with.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

So did Ric Flair end up dying in the ring? What happened with all that?

https://twitter.com/bryanalvarez/status/1553920896145899521

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Quantum of Phallus posted:

people in six months time will be talking about this as gospel smdh

"If you don't think that the Bucks are playing favorites and constantly using their EVP roles for politicking, you're naive. Didn't you see that thing? About what they did with Pakistan?"

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Malcolm Excellent posted:

Cena go on Spont Hollywood Handbook Cowboy TV

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

"Russia is...famously bad, as a country"

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

:dudsmile: drat son

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Everybody should have recognized DJ Whoo Kid from being the best sidekick character in 50 Cent: Blood On the Sand

"There's skrilla in these crates, Fifty!"

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

History Comes Inside! posted:

Nah Darkstar just can’t stop watching WWE despite themselves, there’s another poster who used to buy women shoes and then posted a rant about how Awesome Kong needed to hurry up and get over her miscarriage so she could get back in the ring.

That’s the worst women’s wrestling fan.

Often, the miscarriage can be harder on the woman than on the fan.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

SMRPG was essentially my life for 6-9 months in 1996 and I don't even remember WTF frog coins are for

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Look, just grind until you can get the Lazy Shells, the grind with those until you can beat Culex

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

I had heard how crazy the ending of The Accountant was on a few bad movie podcasts, yet that foreknowledge still didn't prepare me for actually seeing it headed into Dynamite at least once a month

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

My takeaway from this thread: Nobody in Japan knew that you are supposed to gimmick tables until the late 00's. (That, or Homicide was cursed whenever table spots came up.)

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
He's so laid back he didn't even put the shirt on, he just tucked it under the jacket. King.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Cena's been pretty trim since he left WWE full time. Bizarrely, the second he didn't have to pass a "wellness test" he suddenly got "Normal* (For a guy who works out a lot and has a highly regimented diet)" size.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

What's the Morton Salt Girl doin' in the Impact Zone...7 times?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
https://twitter.com/sundownmotel/status/1588364773250699266