Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

I dont watch WWE, was this good for anyone who does? Does this open up some sort of booking I dont see that makes sense? Like i thought this was absolute dogshit but Im curious if that’s because I’m not a fan so I dont understand X

what the gently caress is X?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

was this better worse or the same as the botched exploding deathmatch ending

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

So do they play along tonight with it being the Raw after Mania and it’s the one night a year where the pipped in crowd cheers the heels and boos the faces?

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

Make your first move, so what's in gon' be?
You're trapped in the new world of Street Fighter 3
Fight for the future, so what's it gon' be?
The 3rd strike y'all it's Street Fighter 3

(I burned all my DC games but this CDR was the best one)

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

Gavok posted:

Yeah, that makes sense.

;-*

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

overmind2000 posted:

COMPLAINING IS NOT CONVERSATION trademark registration is intended to cover the categories of clothing, namely, tops, shirts, jackets, sweatshirts, hoodies; outerwear, namely, coats; bottoms, pants, shorts, underwear, dresses, pajamas, lingerie, clothing ties, scarves, gloves, swimwear; Halloween and masquerade costumes; footwear, namely, shoes, sneakers, slippers, flip flops, boots; headwear, namely, hats, caps; wrist bands; bandanas; championship trophy belts.

I know it's listing just every piece of clothing there is but I'm laughing at the idea of, "Complaining is not a Conversation" appearing on some sexy lingerie

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

Blaise330 posted:

what is 205 live

a miserable little pile of midgets

Tweak fucked around with this message at 06:53 on Jul 23, 2021

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

I still don't understand why they had to tack ASH on at all, it was super necessary to point out she wasn't a super hero (and she knows it)?

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

either way make sure to constantly call him a rookie and tell him, "welcome to the big leagues"

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

this forum will absolutely be renamed bron breakker’s bagoda before the years end

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

why is he the bearcat

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

Q7kid posted:

I do genuinely think Charlotte is in some respects a product of her environment and her behavior backstage might improve in a less toxic workplace. Can't say how that would impact her instincts to get her poo poo in in-ring.

Team her up with Ivelisse and call em the shooters

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

I hope the Nia Jax release is because Rock told them he can't make Wrestlemania

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

My downturn started at the Wrestlemania with Nak/Asuka because I was so embarrassed by the show- especially after talking up to my friends how good Nakamure v Styles was sure to be. I stopped inviting people over for Mania after that.

I dont remember which event it was that did it but I do remember canceling my network sub with the reason, “Roman Reigns.” I wasnt watching the tv shows by that point either.

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

kitten emergency posted:

im acknowledging that post

acknowledging it's bad!!!!

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

Once again Vince just got wind of a craze from 5-10 years ago and is ready to pounce

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

I tried to watch that poker segment and every time either of them talked I couldn't bear it and had to skip ahead, but at least I caught the audience yelling out the hole cards to make me laugh

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

Rock comes back and is being heelish so they can turn Roman back to face but then day of Mania Vince remembers it’s all for THE HEAT and has Rock go over Roman. Rock relinquishes the belt in a twitter post about noon on a Saturday a week later because he was never contracted for another match. HHH pushed for a match to win it back himself, but unfortunately is still dead

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

I caught the WWE segment on Colbert and it was embarrassingly bad except for Big E who was good because it’s Big E. Also Rollins called the title a belt (and that it holds up his pants!), so look for him to be personally punished by Vince in some way.

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

If you want to go out and see a show safely with like masks & vax requirements that’s understandable, but for god’s sake dont risk it for a WWE show of all things- go to something good!!

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

History Comes Inside! posted:

It must be so weird to be in those crowds and just be staring at wrestlers’ asses all night while they perform to the empty side of the arena

It is, especially when multiple people plus a prop are in the ring all facing away from you. I sort of figured most of the seats around the cam itself werent available to purchase, and that the first row on that side is usually where “fans” involved with the show sit and/or fans who wrestlers come up and hug/chat with. To me that side should be what comes up when you search for best available tickets (assuming you go in that fast).

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

If I have my Fast & Furious lingo correct Jeff Hardy got out of his WWE contract by beating Vincent Kennedy McMahon in a street race

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

I’ve gone to the trouble of trying to re-create channel surfing with my media through apps like PseudoTV and QuasiTV. There’s some comfort I find in just landing on something to mindlessly watch in the background, not committing to a full show/movie, and/or leaving whenever. I also add every streaming network that works with the Amazon Fire TV guide but since mostly the networks all carry the same channels it has a lot of repeats.

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

wait how is this possible they were supposed to stop testing people for exactly this reason!!!!

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

First fake cancer now fake covid what wont vince do

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

Codependent Poster posted:

They don't have nearly enough people now to have split rosters, so they might as well just unify everything.

Initially I thought the networks might not like losing a champion on their show but lol like they give a poo poo

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

Seams posted:

Brock and Roman both enter the rumble and are the final two. They eliminate each other at exactly the same time and we get the first ever Royal Rumble declared to be a tie. Both point at the sign as fireworks go and the match is made by Adam Pearce! the only place to settle this feud is at the granddaddy of them all, the showcase of the immortals WRESTLEMANIA it’s title vs title winner takes all once in a lifetime, title unification for the multiverse championship!!

Then there is some sort of double count out or DQ and both Brock & Roman hold their titles until next year to try again

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

gently caress HHH

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

Let Alexa enter the rumble twice: once as bliss once as the fiend

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

cant believe they gave someone the gimmick of WWE’s biggest competitor

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

maruhkati posted:

The Fed should get a random slab of Performance Center mystery meat to come out at #30 in costume with the star facepaint, with the Stardust tron and everything, and then have him get eliminated in three seconds. Full on Fake Diesel that poo poo.

It would absolutely be worth wasting a Rumble slot to do this.

I'm fully expecting they're going to use the Dean Ambrose theme music as a distraction during some match or at the very least cheap heat a la Shawn Michaels with Bret Hart's

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

christ

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

i have to imagine they're trying to act like it was actually always a joke now

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

roman reigns was finally acknowledged and wwe ended

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

real missed opportunity to have her be eliminated from the rumble because someone came at her with that giant prop syringe

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

“Just let it play out”
<plays out exactly as people expected>
“ah well never the less”

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

Samoa Joe must just be in another situation like what Patrice O’Neal described at this point

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

they almost got me with the olympics but thankfully someone gave me their xfinity login

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

TK refused to give Cody a giant CGI logo so he had no choice but to return to Vince

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

veer debuts immediately after cody and pins him in 4 seconds, neither are seen again after