Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: sharknado slashfic)

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

juggalo baby coffin posted:

i hope the light i only saw with my eyes was not it shooting my brain with magnets or radiation to make me more stupid

no, what you’re describing is reading this forum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

:tinylue: says that he’s been dropping breadcrumbs that people haven’t put together yet. has anyone done a long list deep dive on all the things :tinylue: has implied over the years?

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

e: evidence of absence

poisonpill has issued a correction as of 03:02 on Nov 16, 2021

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

the virgin debunker: Kramer’s into thread, hasn’t looked at evidence since watching Men in Black in 1999, “jet pilots are morons, lol, they have no ability to track the speed of anything in the air”

the chad thread lurker: already remote viewing the fungi based intelligent life to ask them who really established the Manson family

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Tekne posted:

:tinylue: And you have a major defense contractor who had an unfair advantage because they were asked to look at exotic material, potentially. I’m not going to go into origins here, but just say hypothetically, we’re able to look at some interesting material, while other defense industry partners weren’t given that same access, right?

He's talking about Lockmart and the U2, right?

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

UFOs crash all the time because they require really expensive maintenance routines that are intentionally complex to inflate contractor fees

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

just make this the OP

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZceqzM231lU

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

If anything I could crash this craft in a bunker
But I thought "Nah, forget it, Lue, disclose it to Tucker!"

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Fried Watermelon posted:

Who's the coolest alien

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

skewetoo posted:

What if waps are manifestations of our dream bodies
:hmmyes:

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Rime posted:

About a decade ago I was stalked by something for four straight days

Jazerus posted:

m'nutty *tips fedora*

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

how good is your Naruto run

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

toggle posted:

new thread title please

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

none for me thanks

so :tinylue: is talking more about how these things are from earth and we might be discovering new forms of life. huh? am I missing a broader conversation?

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

it wasn’t a gang tag, actually, it was just an image that your monitor didn’t scale correctly

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Slavvy posted:

Pfft that's fake life everyone knows real life only happens by accident once every trillion planets

*chuckles sensibly*
you’re p. nutty there, fella

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

tell us why UFOs are killing ducks and you’ll have earned the tag

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

all so-called alien sightings are really just someone seeing Alex Jones running around hopped up on a bunch of drugs

every single one of them

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

endocriminologist posted:

FAILING YORK TIMES

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

helicopter door gunner: "if it doesn't make sense, it's an op. if it makes sense, it's a well trained op!"

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

skewetoo posted:

They stuck our simulation in the boiler room lmao

"They're all getting covid again! What should I do?"
"Just bang it with the wrench a few times. That should clear it up for a while."

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

the world is a simulation and aliens are still 56k swinming lots of lag that makes everyone around them feel lost time and it makes UFOs look like they can hover then move super fast when a bunch of packets hit at once

pnutty is a spawn camper

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

4 - max and relax and chill all cool, shooting some b-ball

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

so you're saying they probably do have a visa account

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Azathoth posted:

If aliens are real and here, and abduction accounts can be believed, they are definitely shitposters at heart and so they are definitely here in the thread, using our incredible power to shape the discourse.

:randpop:

if they have credit cards, that can only mean that aliens have infiltrated finance... the conspiracy theorists were right

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

jrooti tooty fresh n lue-ty

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

lue fast lue furious, jrutikyo drift

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

I’m jrooti contact has begun; but since you doubt sim pushing it back by one year

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Zeus was an alien

That golden rain was a UFO

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Barry Foster posted:

Radar will forever be my favourite peanuttie

He's a party dude

p’nutti leads
j’rutti builds machines
astral dogs are crude and rude
radar is a party dude

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Riot Bimbo posted:

ime rooms are constructs entities like to use as traps; you're playing with things developed by people that are part of a system that tends to prefer absolute control and if any of that stuff has even a minor affect on the waking world, it would not be out there without some kind of pitfall.

I believe in possession, and rooms of various sorts are things I have seen used as mind-traps, I guess, I wish to convey a desire for you to have no expectations, but have a strong sense of safety and survival about you; think of it as a wilderness hike in a remote national forest or something. You'll probably be fine, the scenery is beautiful, but you're miles away from any kind of safety you are not creating or preparing yourself, and there are any number of destructive things that can be created on purpose or by accident when playing with the mind like this.

have you been doing the Monroe things? what are your impressions so far?

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

real talk: the Air Force recovered live aliens and a crashed vehicle in 1947 but the upper echelon thought that the existence of extraterrestrial intelligence would turn some right thinking Americans away from God’s grace and toward godless communism, so they hid the entire thing

merry Christmas

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

:tinylue: gonna drop incontrovertible evidence off extraterrestrial intelligence in a year and this thread will be devastated that it’s something so pedestrian instead of multidimensional facets of our own astral selves creating the omnipotent Godbeing of early Judeo-Christian mysticism

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

who is Sam Harris? from a quick google search he looks like a podcast self help guru grifter

e:lol stanford grad goes to India for intensive meditation learning

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Rickshaw posted:

sam harris came up as a "new atheist" in the 2000s by carrying water for the US military establishment. as a neuroscientist and atheist, he is naturally an expert on all subjects and holds forth on philosophy in his popular podcast. notable achievments in philosophy include when he solved the is-ought problem in ethics in his ted talk, where he stood up on a stage in front of millions of people and claimed that pure science alone can furnish us with a total + complete morality.

lol lmao

I knew it

I wish I had that level of unearned confidence

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

fictional intelligence officer, people think jack Ryan.
real intelligence officer, basically Ernest cline

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

a calculating device of some kind, like a hand calculator TI-83, or less likely an abacus or some kind of weighing device

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Ratios and Tendency posted:

I'm not into the psychic stuff at all but couldn't help but take a quick guess just before the reveal.

There's no way to prove this obviously since I didn't post but I did think of an orange, and then immediately had the thought that they'd never have picked that since it wouldn't keep for the duration of the exercise. haha.

Yeah, the last time this thread did anything I read the post and immediately thought of a spoon, but didn't post because the whole thing seems insane. Then it turned out to be a fork or something, so I've been paying attention here.

I do think that more info on these would be helpful in running these experiments without them being random guesswork,.time, place, general location, etc., but I don't understand even the theory on how this is supposed to work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Can someone explain antineutrinos for people who know nothing about advanced particle quantum physics? How would they be related to anything bird adjacent?

Uhhh...I mean.... I would do it myself but I'm way too busy