Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Ok for real whos your team
This poll is closed.
The Green Bay Packers 81 35.53%
The Chicago Bears 52 22.81%
The Minnesota Vikings 42 18.42%
The Detroit Lions 53 23.25%
Total: 228 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

mercenarynuker
Sep 10, 2008

Detheros posted:

Is Joe Buck saving big money?

He's just a Buck, I dunno how he couldn't be

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mercenarynuker
Sep 10, 2008

Trubs already benched, give the Lions what they want, Bills :argh:

mercenarynuker
Sep 10, 2008

I can't believe I rejected the family fandom of the Lions, only to choose the Bears to glom onto. Young me was an idiot, and now I have to suffer for their mistakes

mercenarynuker
Sep 10, 2008

Party Boat posted:

The Bears game kicked off at 1.20am my time so I haven't watched it yet, should I check out the 40min replay or will it make me mad and sad

There's a really good looking Bears drive (and Dalton scramble) near the end of the first half. Watch that and pretend the rest of the game was just as good and gritty, no need to actually verify those beliefs

mercenarynuker
Sep 10, 2008

R.D. Mangles posted:

put them both in a boat and abandon it in the middle of Lake Michigan

Ah, the Wolverine Watchmen method to dealing with people

mercenarynuker
Sep 10, 2008

Wideout room should just be called Jared's Goof Troop

mercenarynuker
Sep 10, 2008

Did anyone on the Lions die this week? They were doing a pretty steady attrition on the roster so far this season

mercenarynuker
Sep 10, 2008

I asked my dad and brother this question:
Do you actually WANT the Lions to win any games? Everyone knows that this is a lost season for them. If you want them to at least be in competitive games, ok, fine. But do you want them to WIN those?

mercenarynuker
Sep 10, 2008

Got my booster yesterday, and now that I can't move, I can't change the channel from the Lions game. Life is hell

mercenarynuker
Sep 10, 2008

0-16-1 is only half a point worse than the record, that's not so bad... Heck, it's half a point better, too!

mercenarynuker
Sep 10, 2008

So is he a Lions fan or Bears fan?

mercenarynuker
Sep 10, 2008

Good Will Hrunting posted:

If the Lions win I'll donate 10x the score differential to the first Detroit poster's charity of choice.

If Nagy gets fired I'll match it to a Chicago charity.

This is a man who hasn't seen Detroit's ability to play for the tie

mercenarynuker
Sep 10, 2008

I guess Detroit gets Antarctica

mercenarynuker
Sep 10, 2008

Detroit is starting the secondary from Farmington Hills JV squad, think they could borrow him for a game or two?

mercenarynuker
Sep 10, 2008

Goff just needed that victory hug two weeks ago with Campbell to align his QBing skills

mercenarynuker
Sep 10, 2008

MJeff posted:

Sandy has been closed since covid started. :(

Sandy is back! And still only a penny!

mercenarynuker
Sep 10, 2008

Greg Jennings is the all-time best receiver in the NFC North, much as Corey Davis is the all-time best receiver in the AFC East

mercenarynuker
Sep 10, 2008

Dan Campbell was actually a commentary on the irreversible effects of climate change and should be read in a tragic tone, not a celebratory one

mercenarynuker
Sep 10, 2008

This is like the dumbest take. I wanna dunk on it, but I worry that this is some kind of :thejoke:, because truly someone isn't THIS stupid. Truly

mercenarynuker
Sep 10, 2008

Leftwich is the rightwich

mercenarynuker
Sep 10, 2008

SKULL.GIF posted:

Insincere, carefully photographed and glossy clip worked on by 400 social media interns

OR

Dan "The Man" Campbell, raw and live?

https://i.imgur.com/kyYOF2z.gifv

This looks like it's from Parks and Rec and I can't stop hearing the music playing

mercenarynuker
Sep 10, 2008

Rooting for Rams, and then Detroit will have an honorary Super Bowl championship, imo

mercenarynuker
Sep 10, 2008

SirPablo posted:

I want a QB that isn't named Kirk, even if the monkey paw curls.

Are you ok with waiting a year while Aaron goes to the Jets?

mercenarynuker
Sep 10, 2008

Gonz posted:

It still makes me physically ill when i’m reminded that the Lions could’ve had Aaron Donald, Ndamukong Suh, Ziggy Ansah and Nick Fairley on the same line, but Martin Mayhew decided to egregiously overthink the first round and picked Eric Ebron, instead.

A man whose hands were/are made out of cement.

And, 8 years later, is TE2 on the Steelers depth chart behind a rookie.

I will never forget the time after he left that I was watching a Colts game and Ebron dropped a pass. The announcers then say something like "Oh, and a dropped ball. Rare for Ebron!" and I'm just like, dudes, have you been watching the same person I was?

mercenarynuker
Sep 10, 2008

Qaron Rodgers: Yeah, I wrote my name on the contract

mercenarynuker
Sep 10, 2008

Would you say he's a baller, a shot-caller?

mercenarynuker
Sep 10, 2008

Packers obviously let Adams walk because they are going to be living true to their roots and draft another Western Michigan University Bronco to be their new wideout! Grats to Skyy Moore!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mercenarynuker
Sep 10, 2008

How many more teams until he collects them all?