Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

so i went to reddit and the literal top post for me is:
"Je suis amoureuse de mon frère et dans quelques heures je vais lui annoncer mes sentiments."

:wtc:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

I'm guessing that the other end of the call doesn't know he's in bed and it's pretty hard to explain someone suddenly yelling "no no no no" without saying they had a nightmare waking up or whatever.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Propaniac posted:

From legaladvice:

My half-sister(8) is at her aunt, and she won't give her back

I'm not 100% sure your half-sister is alive anymore

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

I have never “fallen out of touch” with someone so severely they deliberately cut ties on social media and lose my number; I’m pretty sure you have to be real creepy or otherwise lovely for that to happen.

And from the tone of the post there’s no way he can say “hi” without coming off as a turbo-creep, and you can bet his resolve to never bother her again will falter time and time again.

I feel like this is what the dude in love with the lesbian from last page should do. Just drift away. They're 18 and have graduated anyway, they'll drift apart regardless but he can get a head start

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Foo Diddley posted:

there's a guy in auto racing called dick trickle

i figure if you got one of those names it's sink or swim; you either own it or you drown

He used to get annoyed because they'd announce the results and always include him

"Jeff Gordon took victory in Bristol today, ahead of Earnhardt Jr and Jimmie Johnson. Dick trickle finished 34th"

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Tell her you'll buy the tip of her finger off her for 1000 bucks

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

He sees her once a month and you're losing your mind (and relationship) over it?

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Whorelord posted:

"She would post pictures of them on social media an captioned on things like "my only love", ""we look like a couple here" or any romantic quote. Everytime I was around she would sit on his lap, or if we had a date she gets mad and starts sending messages like "why you didn't come to see me?" or "your girlfriend doesn't let you come huh?", or "why you spend so much money on her?, you should see me I am your friend" wich was really annoying but he said that it is just the way she is."

yeah dunno why the op didn't add that to the op but no one here seems very bright.

Lol that seems like super relevant information to have left out. I stand corrected

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Arsenic Lupin posted:

AITA for arranging for my wife's parents to spend Christmas celebration with us without telling her?

Even better than inviting some randoms they don't know, invite people they actively hate and avoid

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

i feel like you should be looking at the person you're dating as an equal and not as though you're their elder

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Variable 5 posted:

When I was a kid, I *always* had to have my parents' VCR clock set. As an adult, I don't care if my microwave blinks CLOCK at me all day.

Foo is correct; you've just realized that it's not worth the effort. If Microsoft is gonna keep changing how I set my desktop background, I'm just not gonna set it.

What time is it at your parents house?

TWELVE O'CLOCK
TWELVE O'CLOCK
TWELVE O'CLOCK

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

teen witch posted:

I’m kinda busy IRL at the moment so apologize for not nipping this bud much earlier on, along with a few other derails.

I’m disappointed in quite a few of you - not that it means much, but as I already mentioned the other day, poo poo is getting far too hostile here. That is loving pathetic.

Show better judgement or I’m closing the thread for a time out.

Track day bro! Teen witch close the thread

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Piell posted:

AITA - For giving my husband only 3 days to return my jewelry set that he he gave his brother's wife as a wedding gift?

Stop paying even if the jewelry comes back. If it doesn't come back press charges. Also, divorce

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

sugar mouse posted:

The idea of this absolutely blows my mind. Years ago, my house got broken into, nothing taken but still the police were lovely, they came for a follow up and gave me some free security things, dusted for prints, etc etc. I'm guessing this civil matter thing is American?!?

British thing too

Hughlander posted:

Hey ever read a headline and you know exactly how it's going to be, then you start reading and are like, "Yep" and then finish reading and think WHAT THE gently caress DID I JUST READ? Yaah....

AITA for calling my oldest daughter by her real name?

Lol, don't be surprised if older sister calls you "rear end in a top hat" instead

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Cthulu Carl posted:

Touching a man's rear end in a top hat or a man's dick is gay. Yes, even if it's your own dick and rear end in a top hat and for hygienic reasons.

... I imagine that's what's up with those dudes who piss at urinals with both hands on their hips. So straight they can't even hold their dick to aim.

Need two hands free for their phones

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Gotta start asking yourself questions when you're drinking wine in the bathroom at work. Bathrooms are for sleeping

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Does someone have the mad med guy who wanted to be don draper but only the drinking at work parts?

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

olylifter posted:

AITA for insisting my boyfriend eat respectfully at a nice restaurant?

What's his username and when was the last time he posted about hating dress codes and decorum

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

"please take it seriously while I am in the middle of literally pushing a human out of my body"

*Plays fart prank*

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Technocrat posted:

France certainly has roundabouts where the rule is to give way to cars that are joining, but they're thankfully reducing those.

Priorité à la droit is one of the more bonkers road rules I've heard of

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

darkwasthenight posted:

France is full of insane drivers. I saw a guy in Paris lose a front wheel and he didn't even stop. Just tootled off into the distance with sparks flying out of the wheel-well.

I normally get stuck behind tractors

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Mx. posted:

AITA for giving Josh a reality check?

Lol this owns

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Xakura posted:

I see, I see, makes perfect sense

This is where my mind went as well

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

It’s a pretty common thread for someone to cover their rear end right up till the second they get married and then put it on full display. See also the countless dudes who expect their fiancees to transform into sexmoms overnight and the thread legend who didn’t think cheating before marriage counted.

I thought that one was a woman

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Mx. posted:

AITA for not wanting to invite my aunt to my wedding over something that happened almost 10 years ago?

If it happened 10 years ago and everyone brushed it off like that then similar poo poo was happening before and has probably happened since.

Tell her she isn't coming so she can have that sweet drama she's looking for

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Mx. posted:

AITA For Refusing To Help My Ex Discipline Our Daughter?

Pretty tough to establish a united front when the problem is "mom tried to take 10k from your college front"

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

teen witch posted:

where is the Facebook shareable stating “I was dumped in an ikea play place as a kid and I turned out fine” with a minion

thanks

I didn't turn out fine but I definitely don't blame Ikea showing disney movies and playing in the ball pit for that

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

teen witch posted:

yes

E: ball piercings

So infant pits are okay??

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Evil Willow posted:

AITA for going to my parents house while my roommate painted her room?

Buying a house with an ex seems like a bad idea.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

blunt for century posted:

drat, I don't understand this at all. There's this Sichuan restaurant near me, and they have this pork belly dish that's considerably outside my heat tolerance, but it just tastes too good to stop eating. I'll be in pain, knowing it's just gonna get worse, and not be able to stop shoveling it in my face hole. I regret it every time. It's worth it every time.

I've had similar experiences. When even locals are saying it's too hot but too good you know you're doing the right thing crying into your food

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Does remind me of folks whose indoor dogs basically serve as living Roombas.

Aren't all dogs, fed by dog food or not, essentially roombas? My friend's dog would lick their baby clean even

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Invisible Clergy posted:

AITA for wanting to make my Minecraft build historically accurate?

Put a big X like in metal slug you goober

Serephina posted:

My wife [28F] thinks every situation is a zero-sum game against her which keeps her from being happy

So many people don't realise that being in a relationship isn't a 100% of your time thing. You still have a personal life and things you do on your own.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Mx. posted:

lmao harry you dumb nazi gently caress

It's prince harry the nazi

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Soylent Pudding posted:

AITA (m24) for not throwing out my “racist” collection after my girlfriend (f24) demanded me to?

accusing me of cheating

...what?

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

B-Rock452 posted:

Wasn't there a doom clone involving Chex cereal or was that a fever dream

Chex quest ran on the doom engine

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Big fan of Naruto guy's hilarious spite energy.

Does anyone have the MAN DOWN! MAN DOWN! bedroom cop roleplayer?

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

I want an r/relationships post where a cop is renting from a bad landlord so I can see who the ultimate villain is.

It's capitalism isn't it

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Two comparative posts. The haircut guy is pissed and got the cops involved, he was a victim and wanted justice in some form.

Girl hit by car was a victim but didn't care about justice and wanted to move on. Sadly her dad got involved in that one but hey

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Soylent Pudding posted:

AITA for tipping our waitress 20 dollars despite her poor service, because my date was playing a "game" with her tips?

I didn't think people actually did that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Mx. posted:

AITA for telling people exactly why my girlfriend wasn't at my brother's wedding?

Get em

Owned