Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Farg posted:

eyyy I'm endwalkin' here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

cheetah7071 posted:

people can have two brothers

I was going to agree with you, as I have two brothers myself. However one of them is merely a half-brother :thunk:

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
Post 89 trial Sharlaya:

They seem to like putting my shirt on plot important Elezens

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
Hey so uh, to any red mages doing the 89 trial... maybe don't use disengagement. Especially if you're doing it with trusts, as hitting the edge will completely reset the fight

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

S.J. posted:

when are we going to get an Endwalker queue gang tag

[red]<Queue Slayer>[/red]

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Is this Christian Rock

Certainly a rock

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
I wish they put in a thing where if you hit max level and a quest gives xp, it converts that quest reward into rest xp :sigh:. I'm 90, still have yet to reach the 6th section and all that xp is gonna go to waste. I guess I can level up another class to 89....

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

loving lmao

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Badger of Basra posted:

Sending a subtle message to the people who have alts asking them “why tf do you have alts in this game”

Look, I want my ERP alt to look nice and get all the emotes my main does as well, ok?

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Oxyclean posted:

My one FFXIV regret is I can only play one job at a time / I can only main one job.

They should let us change jobs mid combat like in the Shadowbringer trailer.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Xarbala posted:

Don't go into the Uldah adventurer's guild on Balmung

... without your Bingo card!

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
If Fordola makes you upset you're gonna hate Endwalker.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
I hear Lyse knows Waif-fu

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

drat Dirty Ape posted:

Just wait until they increase trust xp like they did in shb.

If you do this they should give you the title "Fake Friend"

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
Nice tower you have there, Tia. Compensating for something?

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
Why be a bard when you can be a red mage?

Can also attack from range
Throw fire, wind, thunder, stone, flares and holy at your opponent
Gracefully leap to and from your enemy
Twirls in combat
Can resurrect the bard when they die

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

:five:

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Rhonne posted:

I get 2 free Fantasias whenever I make a new character and i don't remember why. I think one is from the old veteran rewards.

If you're somehow still getting one from the old veteran reward, maybe you're also getting one from the Heavensward preorder bonus?

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

10/10 patch

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Chillgamesh posted:

I kinda wonder how many placeholder dummy items like this there are in the game now. Stuff like mainstat/elemental resistance materia or old Rowena upgrade tokens

I still got my rank 5 dark matter and 1 of whatever resistant materias I happened to have.

E: Oh and my Lightning event stuff from way back when.

Leal fucked around with this message at 06:26 on Jan 10, 2022

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Subligar

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Chillgamesh posted:

They're gonna add another job that uses the Scouting armorset in 7.0 and it's gonna be a ranged DPS that uses Blitzballs.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
Is that the infamous rock that some SE employee took a picture of?

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
I like Stormblood because it is me and my friend, Raubahn, having an excellent adventure.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
Why am I doing positionals I thought this was finals fantasies not THE KAMASUTRA HAHAHAHAHAHA

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Kazy posted:

I have Sage at 90 and I usually do my roulettes with it and I still say "Phlegma Balls" in my head literally every time I cast it.

When you get synced below 26 do you say this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYQfmlkxGb8&t=6s

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

hazardousmouse posted:

Ah gently caress. The idea to cosplay the WH40k god emperor just popped in. Now I want to go home early to research armors

Total Warham 3 is coming out in a few days....

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
Paying SE to change my name and buying a fantasia when I raid to make sure streamers don't show my true virtual avatar

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
Fem Au Ra should've been the concept art and not uugu bait. They would've had six packs

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

*nods*

*punches fist in hand*

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Mr. Nice! posted:

Oh god our sickness has spread.

Sickness must be purged

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
Starting my first prog raid interview, wish me luck!

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
All this talk of ronso ears reminds me of the fact SE has long since given up on accounting for catgirl's tails and just have them clip instead of designing the outfit with a hole to accommodate it.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Veotax posted:

They've actually started doing gear that doesn't even display tails. I noticed that any of the Aphorism Tomestone gear that has a cape doesn't display tails.
Actually had to glam into something else because I found it too weird.

What the gently caress

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

OhFunny posted:

Our math teachers warned us we'd need to know this stuff.

Little did we know just where we'd need it.

Can't wait until cursive ends up in a raid.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Chillgamesh posted:

Those can't be done with trusts :colbert:

Also holy poo poo look at this dog:

This dog looks like it just pissed somewhere you really didn't want it to and it knows it

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Thundarr posted:

Finally, a filter to search the market board for only minions and music rolls I don't already have.

Best pa-

Waffleman_ posted:

Falling off of Titan is no longer a problem

what the gently caress

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Vitamean posted:

let's see those plates people

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Is their search comment "I showed you my dick, plz respond"?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
I find these concerns about player cards silly when we've been having adverts for brothels and strip clubs every night since PF was implemented.