Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

grimes sucks and is bad and so is her music hth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

boofhead posted:

Why would Eve 6 get royalties for a Semisonic song? Verified or not

Maybe I need coffee, what am I missing

it joke

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

this mother fuckin coward keeps deleting his own tweets so make sure to screenshot 'em tia

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

if employees want to sabotage twitter can't they just do that remotely

god i hope the world cup kills twitter dead

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

maybe i'm wrong but i feel like unbanning trump is going to make the sponsorship situation on twitter even worse, right?

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Cthulu Carl posted:

Isn't New York the one place that actually did have a red wave... Mostly because they hosed up the redistricting?

not loving up redistricting would have only helped a little, the actual problem is that ny dems are supremely, incomprehensibly terrible

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

kw0134 posted:

You're not gonna gerrymander Elise Stefanik's seat into Dem hands

they actually tried to do exactly that with the gerrymander they came up with that got thrown out. of course, it got thrown out by judges that cuomo appointed, because he sucked massively. though given that dems underperformed in most if not all districts, that might have still not worked at all. which is all a shame because stefanik is only barely a step above gaetz, boebert and mtg as far as awful republicans goes.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

titan is the place worth sending people to. mars sucks and is useless.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Piell posted:

Twitter isn't dying fast enough for Elon's taste
https://twitter.com/DaveLeeBBG/status/1703814998626111785

:pray:

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

TulliusCicero posted:

Or is Benny now an honorary Nazi or something?

he and the rest of likud are not honorary nazis they're just regular ol' nazis, complete with saying the jews slaughtered in ww2 deserved it

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

TulliusCicero posted:

..wait

loving WHAT?! He said this poo poo in Israel?! :stare:

netanyahu himself did not but a dude he appointed to a government position (education minister?) did because the jews in germany should have been in israel in the first place so the ones that weren't deserved to die or some insane fuckin poo poo

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Zeniel posted:

Yeah mars is 1.5 Astronimical units from the sun, so roughly 0.5 AU from earth. It takes about 8 minutes for EM waves to hit earth from the sun, so about 4 mins to send radio signal to earth.

it is usually much much longer than 4 minutes

i think a ship arriving at mars via hohmann transfer would be looking at over 15 minutes of comm lag

DEEP STATE PLOT fucked around with this message at 01:57 on Sep 19, 2023

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

looks like poo poo

looks way better than the cybertruck

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

kazil posted:

God I hate this rear end in a top hat

is there grounds for elliot to like, sue these fuckfaces for defamation or some poo poo? gently caress these shitheads.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Teratrain posted:

I'm all for letting the series rot, but I don't think it's fair to minimize the merits the it had before it was tarnished by the smirking, ghoulish terf who wrote it.

It's honestly pretty sad that I can no longer recommend a series of books in good faith that inspired a lot of kids to read more, or get into fantasy, who would go on to be significantly better people than JK.

a wrinkle in time and its sequels were extremely my poo poo as a kid and got me way, way into reading

and then being forced to read the scarlet letter in high school made me stop reading books, forever

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

i've driven far worse roads than this at far higher speeds in my fuckin mr2

my tiny 2 seat deathtrap with an inch and a half lowering is a better off-roader than the cybertruck

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

kazil posted:

He changed his pfp to his face. Gross.

elizabeth holmes-rear end looking profile pic

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

the original tesla roadster from 2011 or whatever was neat. i really wanted one back then.

the appeal of any other tesla is completely lost on me.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Darchangel posted:

The Tesla Roadster was a Lotus Elise with an electric motor. Which is why it looked good. Tesla didn't design it.

oh trust me, i know

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

i just...do not understand these cybertruck "off-roading" posts on a fundamental level.

like, i had to drive my lowered mr2 down unmaintained forest service roads in rural oregon as part of my job, and that tiny rwd car (usually) did fine on them. have these people just literally never in their entire lives seen a dirt road? do they think you need an awd truck to drive on them? i know most tesla fans are sheltered idiots and all but just, what the gently caress man, i feel like i am going crazy seeing this poo poo.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

kiwid posted:

I have this loving thing in my truck, but now realize it could have been worse.

these gear selectors should be regulated out of existence

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

sounds like the earnings report is gonna be fantastic

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

LifeSunDeath posted:

kids on make fun of cybertruck driver and he goes on tirade about cyclists and people making fun of elon and uses homophobic slurs.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...db0cdf99abeab4&

nice to see elon fanboys have just as fragile an ego as he does lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Kit Walker posted:

It's definitely a good sign that everyone who buys a cybertruck immediately slaps a wrap on it because the exterior looks like poo poo in seconds

of all the many stupid aspects of that thing, the stainless steel body is easily the thing i understand the least