Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Gonna put out an open call for posts or PMs of Musk stories from anyone who knows someone who knows him. I've been collecting Elon stories and won't share them, but his private life is an absolute mess, more than is really known

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

How it staryed: im a free speech absolutist

How it’s goong:

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Funky See Funky Do posted:

You can't believe that the world's richest man and his super famous pop-star wife lived in cheap house in a bad neighbourhood.

Do you get how absurd the picture she's trying to paint is?

There’s no better evidence for him growing up insanely wealthy than how hard he cosplays as poor. Nobody who grew up struggling to pay rent or make grocery budgets ever does the “I’m so humble” poo poo he pulls

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Ratjaculation posted:

Since Tesla trunks do not deflect water and leak, surely they could simply install some sort of water-wheel based hydroelectric generator in there too

Thrust via water wheel rotation

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Lmao :sickos:

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Quote-Unquote posted:

loving LOL elon made sure Grimes' blue tick wasn't removed

https://twitter.com/kyliesparks/status/1649183811044012032

Haven’t had success in ages (sigh)

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Mr Scumbag posted:

I'm sure it will get funny again if people say it another 150 times.

Working on it

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

I didn’t know it was possible for someone to be so owned. I never knew it could reach these levels

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The Saddest Rhino posted:

Would you date a Twitter employee

Of course not. Elon fired all the hot girls in ad sales, remember? Now it’s all grody programmer dudes

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

guy loves the phrase "orders of magnitude" so freakin much

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

I hate the way elon musk laughs. Especially the goofy laugh when he talks about people whose livelihoods he destroyed for no reason

Maybe he should spend more time dealing with his subpoena relating to being Mr X: the Epstein Peddo

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Wait I’m just hearing about the cage match thing. Anyone got a synopsis post? Is Elon actually embarrassing himself more than he already has??

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

concerning

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Concerning

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

There has never been a worse poster in human history. He’s posted himself out of billions of dollars. He posted himself out of the adoration and respect of millions. He’s posted worse than Wizard master

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

FungiCap posted:

Is it possible to corncob so hard you collapse into a black hole?

You’re seeing it happen in real time

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

It’s funny seeing him try to bail out the boat by making fewer people do more faster; when he’s entirely reacting to self-inflicted holes in the boat that he made himself

“WORK HARDER TO COUNTERACT THE INSANE DECISIONS I MADE”

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

priznat posted:

It's based on regretted user seconds

But enough about grimes’ sex life

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

*me, deciding to check in on the weird elon thread after a few week*

:allbuttons:
Seriously this is awful

Just close the thread and [redacted] the boer

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Adding my Nth to the Bluesky invite request list. I promise to add my sizzling wit to the community lol

Thanks, bro

poisonpill fucked around with this message at 03:30 on Jul 29, 2023

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

*knocking people over running to the bathroom*

working on it...

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

san FRANCISCO nanny state once AGAIN interfering with PROPERTY OWNER RIGHTS to drop giant strobe lights on pedestrians from 140 feet in the air

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Waffle House posted:

Musk, buying Twitter after years of not being in the social media game where bots and seemingly fluffy internal infrastructure have become the business-essential and critical norm:

Twitter is obviously not a well-oiled machine, I am going to come in here with a hammer like a loving malignancy bringing all my personal demons and emotions in along with me to these cucks and do this *right*

*rips the entire available energy to shreds and dances in the moonlight howling my life's story of exertion*

It’s hard to remember with all the junk and insanity, but the bot thing was just an excuse he made up to try to get out of the sale. At some point he forgot, himself, that it was a fake reason and started believing it was a problem to be solved. He’s just as bad at solving the bot problem as he is at solving anything

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

the scab writers are a real cut below standards. this whole month was just a filler episode, and now we're just reverting to the status quo

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Does he still do the 🤣🤣🤣 thing all the time

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

I listened to a grimes song just now and it sucked

Just dumb rich girl music

Perfect for elon

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Pookah posted:

You don't even need the smallest fragment of music theory. I can't remember where I left my keys 5 minutes ago, but I can hear in perfect completion a mozart horn concerto by Barry Tuckwell I last heard at least 15 years ago.
It's crazy, other performances feel slightly "off" timing-wise.

He’s no Roy Donk

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

maybealabia posted:

Looking at job boards

Found a job at Tesla

Seriously considered applying basically to become a spy on the inside out of total curiosity but I actually wonder if having Tesla on my resume ends up being a liability

Apply, and also post it here

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Pm me for a Bloo Eskie invite code
EDit: all gone

poisonpill fucked around with this message at 11:49 on Aug 18, 2023

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

If from Twitter
Thou wouldst fly
Solve my riddle
For a code to Bluesky

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Kuule hain nussivan posted:

The answer is 420 and/or 69.

Fool! With these sacred numbers you have summoned Elon. You are cursed to remain in Twitter!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The biggest problem I have with Bluesky is that every day there seems to be an insane amount of forums drama that I can't comprehend involving long vagueposting and exhausting performative identity politics. But honestly, it keeps the Nazis out, so it's all good.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

This might be the dumbest and most dangerous thing this gently caress has done

Spoken like someone who never rode in a Tesla Model X

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

I stop looking for a day and he does something stupid

That’s going to be true every day yku stop looking

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

I’m the dude in the foreground languidly watching this jerk make a fool of himself

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

kazil posted:

Not worth the effort to look. If you want to think it's Musk, fine, who cares. But it's weird when people are claiming every account he interacts with is himself.

I agree with this person who I’ve never met but I can tell is very smart and handsome from their posting

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

I also agree

E: whoops disregard

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

When I first read Hitchhiker’s Guide, I hated Zaphod. Then when I read it again, I loved him. I’m not sure what the intended effect is supposed to be

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Elon truly is miserable. He genuinely thinks he’s a genius and that we (the crowd of people who hate him and aren’t using Twitter anymore) are preventing him from saving humanity by achieving the galactic federation.

And we get to watch him keep tripping over his own shoelaces time and time again, just trying to improve a social media app that was already popular when he bought it.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

X, the everything app

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

X, the everything app