Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Musk is going to be like Ye and going to be crazy stupid lazy and not even do the paper work to file correctly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

dr_rat posted:

Lol even though it will be 95% sandstone it will be so soddly built it will still manage to burn down.

given how techbros keep reinventing the wheel but worse , I wonder how they'll gently caress up "place rocks on top of rocks." (but in a smart and stable way)

also muskrats literally think Musk is ironman/rick. and they think that real science is literally comic book science and every scientist even those that arent chemist have glass labware and they mix colorful liquids together. and they all have chalkboards with "e=mc2" written on it.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
hour counters for game and gamelaunchers/platforms suck. having it idle on the main/start/pause menus count, the program sleeping,hibrentating, tabbed out counts.

hell you can probably metagame it and get hours higher than the games current age.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
dont modern games have so many metric hooks, that CDRed might actually have the number of times musk has done that?

lol if this is the timeline where a Musk trial has a bit of "has killed his virtual girlfriend XX XXX times"

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
musk doing a babys first program Hello World

"the computer is talking back to me?, I created an AI! I'm so amazing."

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

EVIL Gibson posted:

imagine thinking people own memes.

that Instagram/reddit poo poo really hosed up the whole share and share alike environment

I mean you can own memes, they just got to be stuff that takes real effort to make and not lcd crap like 4 pics and some captions.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
I mean doesnt he have a network of some copyright lawyers working probono helping him hammer some nazis that use his poo poo? he's successful enough that the proud boys and other groups have moved to making their own "legally distinct" green amphibian that feels nice.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
0th rule of DMs/PMs : yes theres stupid poo poo / good dirt there.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
because this is the timeline where he gets back into Donnie's favor buy getting rid of all this electronic drive by wire digital crap, and goes back to steam and analog stuff.

Also lol if Musk has play any games himself in years or decades, include games(did Cyberpunk do this??) where he licensed out his likeness for a fee.

e: also someone in the Donnie lol thread posted a birdlink that had this pic

PhazonLink fucked around with this message at 02:33 on Jul 19, 2022

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
burning inside my tesla in euro truck sim while burning inside my tesla.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Man I feel so much better about my own horror of a body after seeing that photo.

the best joke was his body being more pale and lumpy than the cliffs of the Aegean islands

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Tunicate posted:

Jobs was an rear end in a top hat but when he wanted something to be smaller, he had some amazing power moves

make it smaller. bubbles story

the easy way here is just to make it more water resistant, esp if its just a fish tank test.

ilmucche posted:

I get the impression Elon wants to think he's super cool, and since his daduncle was so poo poo he's desperately searching for validation from everyone

his what now? i thought his dad was just effing his own stepdaughter, is Elon's dad also his own uncle?

jesus gently caress why do white gently caress bois have to drag down the whole of human civ for their borken dicks and daddy issues.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
"unknown celestial body"??

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
another user said all his hairplugs came from the rest of his body.

lol at having dick and butt hair in/on your head.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Supposedly the trick to getting good deals on a Tesla is to wait towards end of quarter, when they try to really sell out their inventory. But that was before covid so I dunno now

isnt most cars and other similar goods?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
you think Musk has the upper body strength to pull himself up a spiral stair case?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
lol at voting age adults thinking a comic book movie or the rick and mort cartoon are how real science works.

yup yup a room temp supa conductor new atomic element can just be made in a cave or basement if your cool/smart enough. my college prof saying my perpetual motion machine idea was dumb was just trying to keep me down. Musk is going to take us to Mars moon anyway day now and we're going to watch netflix from our tesla rocketrooms.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Musk doesnt have the endurance or attention span to do a Galt speech.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
head down in a pile of coke.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

mdxi posted:

A lot of companies no longer configure their mail servers/mail service to bounce emails to nonexistent addresses, as that would leak information. It might be internally just dropped on the floor, or bucketed for auto-archival just in case, or forwarded to some poor schmuck of an intern to decide what to do with.

neat, man anti info leak things are interesting.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Songbearer posted:

Just think that if only someone spitshined Elon's curvy wurvy cryptocock this morning he'd have the drive to personally recode every Tesla to be perfect

You're betraying humanity by not latching on to his divine dangler like some sort of semen craving anglerfish

Roko's blowjob.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
He's being a real life Ironman Rick and making the finishing touches on his human shaped robots that are getting release this Sept.

he's also looking up rights to buy the song so he can release them on whatever date the song mentions.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Well Musk's own birdsite bot finder said he's a bot so tehcnicially he can just present himself.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

goatface posted:

You'd think he'd like rail, he could sell them battery trains.

but then he would still have to interact / be near poors.

also he wouldnt be able to snort and shoot up drugs. or jack off his weird inbred dick.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
I like that muskrats are so loving jc crhist stupid they jump to live humans/kids .

like no making the doll more human like and maybe giving it a heat signature. Also giving teslas a feature they dont have? like musk wants optical/visble light cams? not lidar or ir.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
thats because the DNA scanner would then say that Musk needs to be run over.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

good luck getting 2/3 of the states to change it. Great Ideas 200 years ago for land owners. Now it kinda sucks

i dunno, non regressives are stupid/lazy as gently caress and keep forgetting to make Team R lose in midterms and other non Prez years, Team R might actually catch another car / get their twothrird of state govs.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Musk "Going Bender" and making his own thing could be a thing, but him going to Zuck or some other competitor requires his drug bean to remember things. unless Twitter just allowed him to have boxes of secret for a few weeks/months.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
someone in the Donnie thread mention that becoming a regressives makes you thicc, like you either become a donnie blob, or a some flavor of human thumb.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

he's also moving to texas because he loves doing it raw and not dealing with the likely outcome.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Heath posted:

Hurl it at the windshield

you throw ninja rocks at car windows not bricks.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Why doesnt Musk do a million people biodome here on earth first to prove he's truely is an IronmanRick with a glaxy brain.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Has Musk himself, or his muskrats even said how they would terraform Mars, or are they such shallow level IFUCKINGLOVESCIENCE types that havent even heard of the word terraforming, and think FTL civs just accept a planets defualt climate and therefor living in biodomes and space suits?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
the earth as a thermal battery is a thing for geothermal heat pumps and isnt exactly new.

you can use it to cool coolant for summer, and use it to heat coolant heatant in winter to get above slightly freezing.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
isnt Musk suppose to reveal his totes legit robots this month/sept?

Wheres the totes legit robots?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Musk and muskrats get their idea of supa science from marvel movies and a adult swim cartoon.

also they do poo poo like using their Tesla or super yachts 's satellite internet/5G to binge watch THING

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Somfin posted:

There's a whole no-poo poo capital C Cult called "longtermism" and it proposes that current injustices are completely trivial compared to the trillions of lives that will one day exist and the joy those lives will experience, and therefore we should not put any resources into helping actual people and should instead focus on making sure those trillions of lives come into existence. One of their big things is Earth getting wiped out by a meteor or whatnot, and therefore having a safe haven somewhere else is super important to their mission.

This cult has its hooks in basically all of the current tech moron billionaires, including Musk. It's why they are so focused on virtual lives, virtual spaces, AI, and getting offworld. Virtual lives allow for utilitarian joymaxxing in a way real people are inconvenient for.

this is just Rocko's Basilisk. aka extrememly stuipd poo poo / techbros re inventing the wheel/religion but dumber.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Kibayasu posted:

Terraforming Mars in the ultimate goal for these people which shows just how much they think about basic poo poo.

the irony is if musk or other techbros were chucked into a timehole to the past , into the critical birth points of APRAnet, they would probably kill it in the cradle. same for very birth of computer science or fields of maths that helped birth CS.

techbros have the same ignorant anti intellectualism cocktail as Fox News and their hate for "shrimp on a treadmill" or some other pure research.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
ah yes I too remember in grade school pressing Nine on my caluclator a bunch of times, or doing notebook math of what if I instead sold my 1$ candy bar for 10000000000000.........0000000000000000000000$

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
but they could make a tax party??