Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Now’s a fun time to bring out Enchantress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

They are not free.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

My last 3 random variants have been pixel :nexus:

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Snackmar posted:

Just curious, what device are you playing on that the aspect ratio looks like that? Vertical 16:10 monitor on PC? (er technically 10:16 i guess)

Looks like iPad

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

:eyepop:

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Pixel Falcon :butt:

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Mierenneuker posted:

I thought you guys said they wouldn't run out of characters for new cards, but explain this!

Token for https://snap.fan/cards/SpiderHam/SpiderHam/

I also cost 4 and have 0 power.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

This location is gonna suck poo poo in regular rotation

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Lol of course my first use of Iron Lad took Hit-Monkey when he was the only card I played

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

I'm seeing a lot of hobgoblin lately. It's usually not done well.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Have they said anything about adding more objectives for missions? They could be so much more interesting than they currently are.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

“The feeling when an opponent retreats after you throw an Armor on their Bucky.” <— Inject that into my veins

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Guy snapped on turn one and put everything on armor, she-hulk, Ironman, and living tribunal in one location.

I dropped enchantress on it :banjo:

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

The Raft gave me Destroyer twice a row. Fuckin' THANKS FOR NOTHIN

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Quackles posted:

This deck absolutely owns.

That is all.

Yo this is fun as hell.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Pixel rockslide is in the shop. This is what pixel rockslide is doing:

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Reek posted:

This is fun with the hot location and got those daken missions knocked out

Whoever I borrowed it from had iron lad which I don't have so I went with patriot which can plop a few more surprise points if you have a lot of broodlings or sinister clones

Of course the first time I used this deck it was against someone who was heavily using wong and hazmat.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Just got the ONL reward. I was originally "watching" the gamescom stream which didn't seem to trigger it, but switching to the gamewards one did. :shrug:

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Bought the five dollar mystery variant thing and got diarrhea MODOK

Serves me right for spending money on the game

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

I got "kid variant" Maximus from the daily login. I just learned that "kid variant" is a thing.

edit: It's only a thing with Maximus.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

I played Iron Lad 101 times

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

My username has been "Moldy Raviolis" for the last month. Last night I pulled "Rapidly Decomposing" and the title I pulled prior to that was "Gooey, yet firm."

The game knows what's up. :tinfoil:

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Did the $5 variant and got Hipp Rhino. Good pull.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

If you zola a gameboy zola does it make DS?

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

That Deadpool variant bundle looks like it’s by Mike Krahulik (Penny Arcade)

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

New Leaf posted:

I sincerely had no idea there were seasonal rewards on Nuverse. How long has that been going on? Oh God, what have I missed out on?

Just this month

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Protip posted:

Note, to be able to get the gold finish, or inked/other rare effects, you have to have a certain number of splits already done to a card (it doesn't matter if the splits are on different variants of cards)

This is something I did not know and I'm glad I know it now. I have some cards that have one or two variants suck on ultra that I might knock over to infinite just to get the split count up.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

When you're playin' 'round the clock
and out comes pixel MODOK

Diarrhea,
diarrhea

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

victorious posted:

Also, who's voting for which free variant? Shang Chi is clearly the best but I'm voting Torch because I have too many Shang variants already.

I'm going Torch for the same reason. I love the Ghost Rider, but we just got a variant from the season pass.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

I got that plain-rear end MODOK variant :|

And then I got Hipp Omega Red from a reserve :hellyeah:

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Gambit’s ability to always discard the one (or two, if Wonged up) cards that I don’t want to discard is incredible.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Scrap Dragon posted:

I wish the Shocker card was for Discord instead cause I don't wanna watch some loving stream

Nobody's gonna Clockwork Orange you into watching it. Just throw it in a muted tab.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

:lmao: Pixel Ka-zar

“Hey guys what’s goin on?! :D

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Tom Smykowski posted:

This is me but 70s this season

Yeah I'm stuck jumping between 74-75. Getting wrecked with most of my decks

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Goddamn discard fest is not fun

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

They're for gambit ammo or boosting collector & morb

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

That sauron nerf don't mean poo poo

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

ALLAN LASSUS posted:

I bought Mobius with tokens when he was released, I don't think I ever even played him since for the last three seasons

Somebody call the TVA

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

I pulled up the "gently caress tHE meta" deck from Loki month and threw Debri and Prof X in it. The idea is to shut down wolves and lokis. Seems to work alright so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Darke GBF posted:

post this, I want to ruin the fun

# (1) Sunspot
# (1) Misty Knight
# (2) Armor
# (2) Jeff the Baby Land Shark
# (3) Debrii
# (3) Killmonger
# (3) Cyclops
# (4) Shang-Chi
# (4) High Evolutionary
# (5) Blue Marvel
# (5) Professor X
# (6) Hulk
#
eyJDYXJkcyI6W3siQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiU3Vuc3BvdCJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiTWlzdHlLbmlnaHQifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6IkN5Y2xvcHMifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6Ikh1bGsifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6IkplZmZUaGVCYWJ5TGFuZFNoYXJrIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJIaWdoRXZvbHV0aW9uYXJ5In0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJBcm1vciJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiU2hhbmdDaGkifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6IkRlYnJpaSJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiQmx1ZU1hcnZlbCJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiS2lsbG1vbmdlciJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiUHJvZmVzc29yWCJ9XX0=
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and paste it from the deck editing menu in Snap.

Killmonger might not be the best here, but a lot of people are using 1 cost reveals atm.