Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead
Sounds a bit like Reverse Shadows of Forbidden Gods, so I'm sold.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

OctaMurk posted:

Initiative seems to do literally nothing about all the xenoforming in their territory

hardly nothing, imagine all the xenoflora based supplements they can sell now

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

deep dish peat moss posted:

That owns, I've been imagining that they were from some quirky indie comedy about game store employees fighting off an alien invasion but an actual real life wargaming store is even better

visualizing it like the game store in Orphan Black where they have a secret basement to plan their resistance against the alien menace

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

BattleMaster posted:

Thinking about the number of people in the Terra Invicta world who are not simply undecided, who don't simply don't care (about the alien invasion that is killing millions) but who rapidly whiplash between different opinions several times per month

sure, I used to be Humanity First, but then the Servants got Taylor Swift on board

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

vyelkin posted:

I sometimes wish the devs were a little less committed to accuracy and realism. Like it is very annoying that the ISS and Tiangong orbits even exist simply because the ISS and Tiangong don't follow the optimized paths they decided on for LEO-1. Even if you destroy both stations, the orbits stay there forever and alien ships will do annoying stuff like fly into the empty Tiangong orbit, requiring my fleet to leave LEO-1 to go chase them, and by the time I arrive they've flown off on some other trajectory that means my fleet can't intercept them anymore. Just put the ISS and Tiangong in LEO-1 at the start of the game!

both stations were secret plots by advance waves of alien infiltrators to make Terra vulnerable :tinfoil:

and also in the game

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

habeasdorkus posted:

Do we ever see what the salamanders or griffins look like in the game art? Trying to figure out which alien species I specifically want blowing out my back walls as a Servant.

no horny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

Ms Adequate posted:

Ah I wasn't aware they would try to gently caress up anything beyond the belt

inyalowda gonna pay