Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

izpaz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Alhazred posted:

Surely this have to in violation of some pizza law.

Certainly naming conventions.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

uber_stoat posted:

so i just bought some circus peanuts at the dollar store and

Cursed images thread is thataway

Also that is a pickle, easily confused for "circus peanuts," which as a Canadian, I

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Yeah I'm OK with the peas but penne pasta? Gtfo.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Zipperelli. posted:

What the gently caress?? What's wrong with penne??

As a base for macaroni and cheese? Immediate sacrilege, like pineapple on pizza, or fairy bread.

With pesto and chicken? Fine.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

uber_stoat posted:

pistachi-o no!

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

I knew these existed, and my brain didn't just make them up as fake memories from my childhood.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

I do not want the ranzza thank you.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Those Halloween pizzas rule

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

t' bean juice

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Not the visual pun I expected for dilldonuts.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

dog nougat posted:

It's cheesecake, but close enough

Hell yeah

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

LifeSunDeath posted:

https://v.redd.it/xncpyn2bghua1/DASH_720.mp4
I'm like the clarence thomas of pizza moral turpitude

The dude giving himself a shot of grease sauce inspired a retching impulse in both me and my partner.

I'd still eat a slice

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Brawnfire posted:

The center cannot hold (it in)

I appreciated this extremely niche joke.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

I do not want blue-green shrimps and clams

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

This is good though

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

The presentation could have been improved a thousand percent by slicing off the ends of the sous-shi and then throwing the whole thing in the trash

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

No sir, I don't like it.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

For a second I thought Danish price tags had prices ending in thousandths. It's too early lol

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

No thanks

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Every so often my friend group goes camping and I abandon all pretense of humanity wrt my diet. This would have been brought along for sure.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Just like a zit.

No thanks.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

The olive oil spray with each layer is probably the thing that stands out most to me.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Smoked on our green egg

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

My dad had advanced Parkinson's before he passed, and this was an inadvertent bummer to be reminded of, lmao

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Lmao that was the dude who was "all-natural?" The man with skin the color and sheen of a freshly-boiled hot dog? You don't get a body like that without supreme effort on top of 11k worth of PEDs, but still, lol.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

SlothfulCobra posted:

I don't know what you do to get red. Alex Jones supplements I guess.

Steroid use, yeah.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

*performative sunny d noises*

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Desert Bus posted:

No worse than fries in a Wendy's Frosty

Irish goon spotted

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Scabs in COPD phlegm, delicious

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Nein, danke.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Captain Hygiene posted:

A little homegrown AFP content today, as not only has Arby's re-released their cheesesteak sandwiches, they've also added garlic aioli to make them even more of a sloppy mess.

:gizz:

Gimme dat jizzwich

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

That misery pie is gross, gently caress

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Kitchen syringe? More like kitchen cringe.

I'll be here all week.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

lol

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Look all I'm saying is if slurping up thick moth ropes is a crime lock me up and throw away the key

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Congrats to America for coming up with another way to waste food

Scooped bagels lmaoooooo

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Why are goons always so weird about mixing savoury and sweet

Someone enjoying something on the internet? Not on my watch.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

I will never perform an act of contrition

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

I'd split it with someone who also never wanted to poop again