Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica
Jesus' teeth make me think of mummified dead guys.

Fellas, I don't know if he did come back after 3 days. He might have been in a Weekend at Bernie's situation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Conventions suck.

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Milo and POTUS posted:

here is something you cant understand

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

BasicLich posted:

He's mimicking the haircut that Caesar Augustus wore, the thing is roman elites owned their barbers who manicured their hair expertly based on their specific shape of skull and face to make them look stately, so if you just mimic the hairstyle you're going to look weird every time

Yeah, busts of Caesar with that haircut don't look ridiculous the way Zuck does.

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Yaldabaoth posted:

There is something inside each human that's much worse than a meer skeleton:

An eldritch horror that seeks to remake reality in its image.

Sure just post the source of all pain and suffering in the world as if that's not a huge trigger.

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

quote:

Keep An Eye On Your Unfaithful Partner, Children, :words:

I know what they're trying to say but bad optics abound.

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Frank Frank posted:

I'm the random woman menacing gramma

I'm the guy hoping his wife is going to explode on the kids so he can use the footage to pressure her into giving up custody in the divorce. And the archived videos of the babysitter with Jimbo that made me rethink my marriage.

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

The Moon Monster posted:

Can we get a trial for that jury?

Yeah I think they should be nullified.

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Your Gay Uncle posted:

Start with the Fly, Scanners, Videodrome. Brood is pretty good too, but can be a little slow. Dead Ringers , Crash and Crimes of the Future are more sexual than body horror. Existenz is Matrix-y before the Matrix came out. History of Violence and Eastern Promises are great, but not"cronenburgian" in that theres no ear people heads exploding, but very good. Cap it off with Cosmopolis. Robert Pattinson's best role. Better than The Lighthouse imo. Really you cant miss with Cronenburg, dude is drat near batting 1000

You forgot Naked Lunch, which is drugs Cronenberg.

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

dot communist posted:

Soon he will be able to attach a hose from dick to mouth in a never-ending loop that continuously circulates a refreshing stream of urine. This is the ultimate goal of every yogi master.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcMIeyjggbM

Beaten by the amphetamine enthusiast community.

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

I love channel 5 but this is not the way to get me to crack and support your patreon.

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Barudak posted:

I think that they can hypno program you to be a sissy, a thing which if it truly worked would have completely eliminated the need for gay bombs and the collateral damage and long lasting soil gaytamination they do.

First they turn the friggin' frogs gay with homonium and now the hypno-toad comes for you my sweet, straight brethren. Truly these are the blurst of times.

efc:

BaldDwarfOnPCP fucked around with this message at 19:21 on Aug 21, 2022

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Murdstone posted:

I had a couple incidents with these guys. It's sleep paralysis. It is weird that people commonly see the hat thing though. I had never heard of this when I first had it happen and it scared the poo poo out of me.

Do you hear their footsteps like they are walking on gravel?

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Cacafuego posted:

Snoop dogg has been a corporate shill for how many years now? I just assume he dgaf anymore and will just do ads for whoever is sending him money

You could almost say the game is to be sold, not to be told.

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Frank Frank posted:

Except no one gives a poo poo anymore. The people who remember it will be annoyed and the premise seems quaint and far too “bubbly optimistic” for lack of a better term for current audiences.

Edit: also the ONLY audience that might grab onto it would be boomer chud “I wish things were the way they used to be” idiots who will instantly get mad because Scott Bakula is now an asian dude

I saw an announcement earlier on twitter and he was literally first out of the gate with "when did Scott Bakula become Chinese?" Just lined up for his daily ratio like a pig at the slop trough.

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Frank Frank posted:

Who is “he”?

Boomer chud.

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Vakal posted:

The obvious power move is to violently poo poo your pants every time you are in your boss's office for a meeting.

That's the kind of devotion that lets you climb the ladder.

But my rear end-pennies :ohdear:

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

idk what this is but your av works with it so good job?

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

cult_hero posted:

Lost his shoes, so he's dead right?

It’s a euphemism like “we lost meemaw to the Chinese flu” when it’s pretty obvious where she is

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

kntfkr posted:

west world

Milk drinkers

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

By popular demand posted:

Goddamnit Neil, it's not even a good joke.

Not only that it’s vaguely offensive + marketing

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Frank Frank posted:

Absolutely no one is going to read any of that after they realize the tip is fake.

Yeah either they didn’t think it through or they don’t care because they’ve done their part and dodged paying a tip.

Leaning towards the latter but it takes all kinds.

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Blockbuster shot themselves in the foot. They had a chance to buy netflix, said "nah" and then made a piss poor attempt to copy the business, and briefly tried redbox clones too.

The real rental king is Family Video. Finally shut down this year.

I don't know what y'all are talking about but my Blockbuster is still open.

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

BasicLich posted:

worse, i think they're all yalies

Simpsons writers :getout:

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Hirayuki posted:

I was waiting for them to pan back and reveal/notice the woman was no longer there.

I kept expecting to see Jesus over Rio

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Frank Frank posted:

I want to live under that thing with a comedy sized umbrella over my house

They make a "shloop" sound, fyi

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Tricked again.

Maybe I'm wearing a dishrag for a shirt but you can't know

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Hondas are made in the United States of America, unlike Fords which are made in Mexico.

Literally know people who think this is important and it's better to have the giant Honda rather than the giant Ford.

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Frank Frank posted:

Lindsey Graham! No!

Not cool.

Not cool.

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Oscar Wild posted:

Flies from a dead animal?

They're daddy longlegs as far as I can tell.

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Yaldabaoth posted:

My personal opinion is No because then you get cishet people trying to claim they're just as persecuted as queer people.

It's exactly this.

Foot fetishes are a thing, it's okay Q-dawg but that is not the same. Like, at all.

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica
My fetish based on Victoria's Secret for women with large breasts in underwear is just that.

OMG my PIV secret is out. I like it a lot. Or if I like to wear a fur suit, that's "okay" and fine. It's not the same as being gay.

And I regret anyone ever being called a fur-f** on this social media platform that was not cool. If that works for you by all means, ya don't need my permission. Still isn't equivalent.

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Cool Dad posted:

Also a gay guy wearing makeup and a pride shirt or whatever is cool and good, a dude wearing a leash and a soiled diaper at applebees is not ok

Exactly.

And a trans woman asking for the right to use a restroom where she feels safe is not an attack on the other women and girls using the bathroom. The furry guy in the park asking children to rub his sexual fetish gear is weird at the least and probably not representing their community in a positive way.

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

By popular demand posted:

Powder explosions are a real and underappreciated danger.

Yeah especially with granaries.

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

https://i.imgur.com/2ryBqMf.mp4

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Antigravitas posted:

I'd just like to stress again that this kind of "AI" is merely replicating whatever was used to train it. The people who made it selected the training data, so it is absolutely fair to assume that the things the "AI" reproduces reflect what they wanted to launder through it.

That's why MI doing facial recognition is extremely loving racist.

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Bar Ran Dun posted:

Outside the US 7-11s are a very different beast than they are inside the US.

The one I went to in Stockholm was very nice.

Not sure why I didn't seek a local bodega or w/e they call them there but that's an ugly American for you.

e: frankly we shouldn't be let out of our country they need to build a wall or something

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Did not care for this scene in Preacher at all

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

busalover posted:

Not sure what bindu is, but you'll probably be king or queen of oral sex by the time you finish it off.

I feel like that guy from KISS must have done this. That's not natural, but it is admirable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

LawfulWaffle posted:

Imagine being 91 and having to listen to someone who definitely thinks they are funny tell you about why their tweets aren’t getting enough engagement because block lists are too big while you are trying to watch the Super Bowl.

Imagine thinking that Murdoch knows where he is at any given time.