Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Yaldabaoth posted:

Because if they didn't, they'd all look like this:

(posted before but it's a new thread, so...)

this is a dall-e 2 image and not real btw

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

eh, ill try anything twice.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Mercury_Storm posted:

I've been working on trying to make the most cursed possible fast food advertisements using various image gen AIs, mostly with smiling rat families or seals, here's some of the best (worst) ones:

i didnt know mad gods got happy meal toys.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

lol & lmao

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

speaking of delicious cables, that reminds me of a funny anecdote about my brothers car. it just stopped turning on one day, and when he brought it to the mechanic they found a lot of the wiring under the hood had been eaten by rats. the cables were made with a bioplastic soy coating, and i guess rats love that poo poo.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

ok wtf is this thing?

edit: A review of nose picking in primates with new evidence of its occurrence in Daubentonia madagascariensis.

oh ok.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

just spool the paper out and tie it on the the big poo bracer before you get down to business. re tie after every wipe so you dont lose the line, easy.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

wtf i hope they caught that freaky thing. like i already dont have enough poo poo to worry about.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

PainterofCrap posted:

Very fond memories of the WWN featuring our favorite cryptid, New Years 1992

someone spilled a box of runts on that sandwich.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

NoneMoreNegative posted:

It's so the doctor can shoot you if your farts aren't luscious enough

lmao

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

_____! posted:

/\/\/\My first thought after a phaser/wah.

It looks like the tip is missing? Also usually mono jacks still have a ring on it, right? My eyes could very well be broken.

looks like a black tip if you zoom in. missing the ring tho.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Waffle! posted:

I... Just don't look at people's dicks?

what kind of sick sadistic poo poo is this? not looking at peoples dicks. now ive heard it all!

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

got dam ive helped with hundreds of these, it was probably one of the most common procedures done at my hospital. the incompetency it would take to pull this off is astronomical. also shame on everyone else in the room that let this happen lmao.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Milo and POTUS posted:

Any chance the surgeon pitched a fit and threatened them with consequences

absolutely. something like 'i went to 20 years of school to learn how to do this wrong, and youre going to try and tell me what to do?'

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Fors Yard posted:

No it was low low budget. Bad acting and scenes of those guys arms and legs moving back and forth and running past the camera. Jumping and latching onto the actors necks

uhh critters

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

i love when their teeth turn into food. god i wish that was me.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Valko posted:

Palate cleanser from brony bullshit.

It might take a while to see it...

https://youtu.be/dMqEG32UslU

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

All of my passwords are audio files of apes grunting sexually.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

where's the mobile execution van when you need it?

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

davidspackage posted:

*beats you* sorry
*beats you* sorry

oh that's fine im sure i deserved it. ouch. good day officer! ow.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Inzombiac posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDyDz8WeiM4

Holy poo poo, he's allegedly making a feature-length movie scheduled for release this year
https://empirequeenmovie.com/

ahhhhh and a new music video!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnJQn4ugeJI

lmao

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

OMFG FURRY posted:

JUST COME OUT OF THE CLOSET ALREADY

:yikes:

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

RatHat posted:

Crosspost from the Awkward/Ugly/Gross thread. Trigger warning because it’s real bad

as someone who just moved into an apartment infested with german cockroaches i can say with confidence that this is fuckin badass as hell.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

imagining a bunch of kindergarteners fighting a psycho with an assault rifle has got to be one of the most brain breaking scenarios conceivable. it would take like 200 of them to stop a gun man.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Catastrophe posted:

In NYC, one must be prepared to accept the reality of the yuck-puddle oozing out of the wall in the subway. Do not hurt it and it will not hurt you.

I had a hole like this in one of my new orleans apartments tile floor. It wasn't black goop though it was clear. Nothing I tried could seal it up, not even tons of super glue. It just slowly leaked goop forever. Big love canal vibes.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

you cant just drop this without a link to buy.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

SniperWoreConverse posted:

the ghosts of goons past still haunt:
"Get beefy, bitch. Get real beefy."

*gets beefy*

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

mind the walrus posted:

idk I've watch dog people have full-on makeout sessions with their pups. Think it's an oral/touch-starvation thing.

i would take a bullet for my dogs but i wont full tongue kiss them on the mouth. am i doing this wrong? im scared they may not like me like that.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

where is black elon musk? can anyone see the black elon musk? i think this image uploaded wrong.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

What does Dilbert know about the military selling crashed UFOs to private contractors? Release the confidential Dilbert files now.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

By popular demand posted:

Stop filling the world's dumpsters with these ugly lumps of plastic.

one million years from now funko pops will have become an integral part of the biosphere, you'll see.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Dick Burglar posted:

Something about this struck me as very funny. Picturing four weirdos getting into a mass fistfight over who gets to order the anime titty guitar.

you dont have to log in to add it to your cart. maybe if enough people add it to a cart it will make someone panic buy it. hell i might have to buy it now...

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

koshmar posted:

This is a picture of J-Town

no surf board

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

can someone reverse this please? its for a friend.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

lmao thanks ChubbyChecker, youre a real one.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

codo27 posted:

My favorite was the time my friend was over and I decided to find out what poo poo.com was. I only saw it for a second or two before closing it, but its always stayed with me.

lmao this was me at my rich friends house in 2003, but instead of poo poo it was poopchute.com. it was a big monitor... so red. whys it so red.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Captain Hygiene posted:

Wile E. Coyote has already been severely punished for his crimes by the consequences of his own actions, in ways far worse than anything our penal system is capable of

hmm i dont know. i think id rather get the wile e. coyote treatment for the rest of my life than spend one night in americas prisons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

i spend all my disposable income on synthesizers like a respectable adult.