Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

I got this title for free due to my proximity to an idiot who wanted to save $5 on an avatar by having someone else spend $9.95 instead.
Is Kaelthas Sinstrider a safe craft or nah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

I got this title for free due to my proximity to an idiot who wanted to save $5 on an avatar by having someone else spend $9.95 instead.
People who rope deserve to be hung by it.

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

It’s Diamond Olgra

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

Dew Process is pretty spectacular, pun-wise

Shadowlands was the only expansion I never played, but I know enough to know people hated the Jailer and nuSylvannas so I’m looking forward to seeing their cards

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

lol paladins get a two mana Polkelt spell that also draws a card, and it’s rare instead of legendary.

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

It’s a lot of fun when it fires on all cylinders and you plop down two 6/6s on turn 3 and any answer to them is vaporized instantly or countered.
Orion is fun but don’t try and force him to get big, half of me learning this deck (and I’m still not great) was learning that no, don’t save secrets for him, just let them happen as they come.

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

The Scourge looks perfect

For jackpot rogue!!!

:getin:

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

mcbexx posted:

:lol: the very first of my squirreled away standard packs I just opened

Same! I had one standard pack, waited until the expansion and got the same card

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

Boatswain posted:

There's a Boar Druid deck with Oracle and the new resurrect-card :getin:

:justpost:

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

Excelzior posted:

oh no this is way too consistent, ugh

I’m loving it :getin:

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

So like how dead is dagger rogue

I can get a lot of dust from this

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

Ugh the winter veil thing gives two battleground portraits, what a waste

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

aw frig aw dang it posted:

battlegrounds is fun 'n chill

I will admit most of my hatred for it is the fact that I don’t Get It. I just played one of the two games I need to and I was doing okay with all my pirates but half the people had no minions and then I faced against someone with their minions with stats such that their lowest was five times higher than my highest and then they did 40 damage to me and I was dead
This poo poo is inscrutable, I cannot scrute it even a little

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

Doctor Spaceman posted:

Maestra should break on trading rogue cards.

I never understood why it didn’t. The whole point of Maestra is that you’re disguised as another class; once you trade a rogue card, the jig is up!

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

Sinister, considering the tavern brawl available

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

Blizzard isn’t doing so well, I think, the quarterly report that just came out shows Dragonflight underperformed and they didn’t even mention Hearthstone at all…

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

I have been hovering around Gold 2 and Gold 1 and whipping back and forth and then when I was Gold 1 with three stars I disconnected, but then I came back and I was Platinum
For the first time ever :toot: :toot:

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

Quiet Feet posted:

Hi. Played (badly) for a short while years ago and been back playing for a few weeks.

Is there any game less satisfying than losing to that "destroy the enemy hero" card?

Losing to Hunter quest, for me

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

Julio Cruz posted:

how they didn't give disco to Warlock I'll never know

Disco lock has been a deck archetype for a while, now it’s just literal

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

Oh what

Huh okay

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

Is there some bug with the app on iPhone? Ever since the patch, whenever I start a match it just hangs there. I have to close and reopen the game two or three times before it works.

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

There’s a fun bug with the Duels paladin ability that resurrects a minion with 1 health; it gives you two copies. Naturally I found this out because my opponent was running Elwynn Boar.

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

lol they put Lucio in the game as a neutral minion

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

Literally cackling, rogues get a legendary spell that returns all friendly minions to your hand and they cost 1 each this turn. Legendary Shadowstep. Also it has the best name.

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

Yestermoment posted:

Milhouse may not be that goodDJ'S LIKE A MAD oval office

You gotta look up his intro animation. 10/10.

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

Rogue keeping Prep and Shadowstep :cool:

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

Orange Crush Rush posted:

I seriously wonder what dev has a stick up their rear end about Warrior because they have been dumpstered since what, Sunken City? Like they had a good control deck for a while, and then that ate some of the harshest nerfs I've ever seen a deck get and they have been rock bottom ever since.

It’s really impressive in a way just how dedicated they are to making them garbage

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

What’s the good totem deck list?

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

I finally made it as a Hearthstone player. No, I’m not Legend yet. Probably never. I got my first rage friend add!

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

The Lord Bude posted:

I haven’t had so much as one since I’ve ben back, which is quite frankly astonishing considering how much Control Priest I’ve played.

I was playing unholy death knight and he was some sort of Druid who used that “draw a death rattle and gain it” and got Sessalie and then by turn 5 he was dead. He accused me of hacking. Classic!

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

Can they DO choose 4?

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

I hate this loving game sometimes. I went from Platinum 1 down to Platinum 5. I've lost like 12 games in a row. Garbage.

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

Gold pack from the leveling track netted me a gold Bounce Around :toot:

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

drat, Totem Shaman is a lot of laughs. I didn’t have too much luck with the previous version but the one floating around after the miniset is just…absolutely wonderful.

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

Is there a way to filter your collection to show golden cards that are disenchantable only? I want to get some dust without seeing all the crap I can’t dust.

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

Nybble posted:

Search for "Golden", hit the crafting button, uncheck the "Include" box below Uncraftable

Thank you.

I can’t get out of Plat 5, I’ve Plat-eaued. I’m about to fling my phone at a wall. Doesn’t matter what deck I play.

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

I am about to uninstall. I’ve hit a plateau, nothing I can do gets me out of Plat 5. I’ve tried every deck I can think of. I just cannot get gud. :saddowns:

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

fanny packrat posted:

It can be hard, but pick a deck and stick with it. Really learn it, learn the matchups, and post replays because other people will identify different lines of play.

And if you start to tilt, take a break. Don't try to win a game then quit, don't play n more games, just walk away for a bit. That helped me a lot.

The take a break thing is actually what did it. I stuck with one deck (Totem Shaman); I would play a deck and win one and lose five or so times and then switch. Finally Diamond for the first time ever!

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

I stopped playing before shadowlands who the gently caress is the primus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

Excelzior posted:

in the same vein, in Twist shamans only have 3 valid 7-cost and 8-cost minions to discover into (or I guess Evolve into with, say, a blazing transmutation)

7 costs
Glugg
Bearon Gla'shear
Wrathspine Enchanter

8 cost
Torghast Custodian
Al-Akir
Blightblood Berserker

The only 9-drop possible for Shaman is Overlord Drakuru :getin: it was awesome getting two of them and then taking their board for myself