Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is the most powerful flying bug?
This poll is closed.
🦋 15 3.71%
🦇 115 28.47%
🪰 12 2.97%
🐦 67 16.58%
dragonfly 94 23.27%
🦟 14 3.47%
🐝 87 21.53%
Total: 404 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

I can't believe we're only on page one and we already have a meltdown

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Yet you let him have the world's most obvious rereg and he's a mod now

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Time to invoke article 5 on Sweden

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Tankbuster posted:

does this mean medic from TF2 is a nazi?

Valve said he wasn't. I assume because he, like his good friend Dr. Vahlen, is so hosed up and insane that even the nazis want nothing to do with him

I always found it very funny that Vahlen was doing poo poo that was beyond the pale for the ethereals, the people who were going to turn an entire species into goo so they could have anime bodies

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Some Guy TT posted:

i feel like if you really want to hire an inuit mathematician you should probably get a headhunter to find one instead of putting up help wanted ads in places where you already know there arent any so youre just antagonizing existing staff for no reason

That's the point, by having this position technically, legally 'open' but waiting for Diverse Hires tm you can continue getting government subsidies for several things while you do soft layoffs. Fire one or two people but keep those positions open for impossible applicants and it's a win/win

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

The wargaming is kind of stupid because in the extremely unlikely event of a US shore landing and beachhead into China proper they will 100% launch nukes

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Everyone I know who has Warhammer figures doesn't play and they just paint

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Making a counter attack into your fortified city seems like, idk, a really easy win, just pull back, bottle them, and then encircle

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

the only hoi4 mod I trust is red flood

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Regarde Aduck posted:

Oryx rules baby

a tank with no crew in it is a 'loss'. End of. And if you want to you can take some pictures from different angles and claim these are different tanks. Make no mistake, Ukraine lost 3000 Leopard 2s in that human tank wave attack. Also they were all destroyed by T-62's.

Even if everyone still made it out it's still a loss because you don't move your trained tank crew to doing grunt infantry work, they're likely just hanging around waiting for a new tank (that you don't have) so they're effectively out of the combat. And if they do put them on grunt infantry work it makes it significantly easier to drain skilled soldiers (by shooting them)

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

lmao

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

the big concern imo is if proz gets his hands on a nuke because he will 100% use it

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Delta-Wye posted:

imagine being forced to settle for Вкусно — и точка nuggies literally third world shithole smdh

remember how one of the biggest economic arguments for wars being over because Neoliberalism is the greatest thing ever is how no country that has a mcdonalds has ever gone to war with another country that has a mcdonalds

and then this happened and whoops it turns out they just replace the mcdonalds. who could have ever possibly seen this coming

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Horseshoe theory posted:

There was also a Business Plot around the time of Hitler being appointed Chancellor by von Hindenburg in the US by a bunch of business guys that were overt fascists to make Smedley Butler their puppet dictator.

You forgot the best part of this, where Butler took everything he learned to the HUAC and their response was basically "ohhh wow that's like, so bad and terrible. We're gonna look into this don't you worry" and then they did nothing

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Frosted Flake posted:

The lanyard is a simple mechanical device that is easy to examine for faults and repair, and keeps you out of the way of the recoiling mass.

It does not need to be disrupted, please!

look into your heart and admit the truth; the men want a bigass red button to push to fire the cannon

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

https://x.com/eeldenden/status/1684674744367325184

This seems familiar but I can't quite put my finger on it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

They're apparently hitting lviv as well, if twitter is to be believed.