Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Looking forward to the in-depth analysis of the episodes written around then and the true-crime tie-ins.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

So when are we going to find out his account name?

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

precision posted:

I keep thinking Alex trebek is gay, he's just so nice

100% accurate red text title once again.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

I'm going to watch the show, and the other show, and the other other show, by the guy.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

precision posted:

I have no idea who you are, I can't even remember seeing you post before a few months ago, so this hate boner you have for me is just so flattering :allears:

Like doesn't it ever occur to you that by giving me so much attention you're letting me win???

You suck because of posts like this:

precision posted:

Yeah that poo poo sucks so much. People who are smug about hating the right people and never do anything kind, just scroll through social media for hours a day and virtually hang out with all their friends patting themselves on the back

You don't even realize you're doing exactly what you're complaining about.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

ghostwritingduck posted:

Modern technology has a huge part in this. It gives victims equal platforms and they can present what actually happened through texts and videos. It’s natural to want to hope that bad things about you like aren’t true. When the evidence is in your face, minds change faster.

I think it's more like the 80s/90s rock bands aren't a big part of pop culture, unlike the pedophile who has 3 running shows with his name on it imo.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

Home Movies still rules and brendan small isnt a sex pest

Yet

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

it's true, I downloaded a game using xbox game pass and noted that the game parts were kind of fun for a night!

The real tragedy is that Joe Pera talks to you is only one show. I would watch more shows with that guy's views.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

I am thankful that this exists and that I know about this now.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Watching media before fully researching every name in the credits is ethically irresponsible.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Currently trawling Twitter for long form analysis of a new TV show's show runners, actors, writers, producers, and set help to ensure I don't tacitly support someone reprehensible.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

lotta posters Showing Their Whoel rear end itt. and i just find it really fascinating how that is happening

It's disgusting and you love to see it

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

The Good Queen Clitoris posted:

Honestly if it was just H John Benjamin and no one called attention to it that would be pretty funny for an episode.

Next season could be rotating voice cast and a quarter of the jokes forced ad libbed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

arsenicCatnip posted:

I love Bojack but I totally get why people wouldn't wanna watch it, it's depressing as gently caress.

Maybe check out Tuca and Bertie though. It's from the same team but it's a lot more upbeat and surreal

All Netflix "adult animation" is trauma depression with a thin veneer of comedy and that show fits right in.