Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

serious gaylord posted:

So just to be clear the reason SPR has his buttons taken was for probating Seth outside of the saga thread. But he was an ik for the entire forum so that's actually fine and not just a spurious reason to go after someone they don't like??

Just posting my feedback in a thread I highly expect to get banned for posting in

spr is a girl, peep the skelly tits

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

ah, dr cool aids and dr kool-aids have once again convened

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Very cool that even the mods have no idea what the admins are doing/thinking most of the time

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Every dumbass thing the mods/admins do just shows more and more how spiteful and vindictive they are

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Either they're purposefully combing through post histories or someone is tattling to the grownups. Either way it's stupid as gently caress

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Orange Fluffy Sheep posted:

I ask, que bono, who benefits? I don't know who does.

Who likes this?

The GBS weirdos who post things like Putin made boom boom in his diapey, I suppose

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

erosion posted:

Me and three dozen of my Posting Pals "What even is a brigade?"

Can't imagine why the community might be hesitant to stand against your bullshit.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol at capitalizing Posting Pals because he can't understand the concept of having a friend

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

erosion posted:

Careful, posts like this and next thing you know they'll be digging up old jokes you made and using them out of context. Kinda dangerous.

Reading every single one of your posts like

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Feels Villeneuve posted:

live posting about a war and acting like you're vicariously participating in it is one of the most disturbing online activities and I don't want it in the forum regardless of if it's a thread I routinely read. Thank you

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

FirstnameLastname posted:

like, that's not the right tone for a thread about a live war. the posts joking about russian military rape and poo poo are why i stopped posting in it. it's dehumanizing and loving gross.
I reported that post, nothing happened; the same poster was also asking the thread if they thought any cannibalism was happening on the front, and it wasn't the first time that they'd asked that.

The last time I skimmed the thread I saw like four or five posts about Russian troops getting turned into sausage because they were given sausages for enlisting.

acting like there's nothing wrong with that at all is loving insane

Yeah it's not just goreposting necessarily, the whole thread has a really uncomfortably cavalier tone about the whole thing. And I'm not going to look up the posts because I'm lazy but I'm pretty sure I saw somebody say something like posting memes of Putin looking like a monkey is fighting Russian propaganda and contributing to the war effort which is insane

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Feels Villeneuve posted:

this is different but one of my favorite instances of someone trying to make every thread about their favorite political issue was a covid poster barging into the war thread and being like "does anyone know if there is going to be a huge covid outbreak on the front lines" or some poo poo

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

not stux lol posted:

jeffrey iove hacked your precious webserver. free synthy from his posting prison or else. and just in case you think im joking:

https://i.imgur.com/WnfxJrx.mp4
your move...

Lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Violen posted:

thanks for cracking the case sherlock

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Probe evader! He's a probe evader!!! 50 years ago we'd have you permabanned with a loving fork in your rear end

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

RyokoTK posted:

admins watching back to the future, watching biff tannen get a bunch of cow poo poo dumped on him and realizing that was their true aspiration in life

I LOVE manure

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Excuse me?

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

For 12 years you've been asking "Who is Hand Knit?" And I'm asking too because who the gently caress knows lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Looking forward to getting ban+30'ed along with everyone else in this thread.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Cool cool cool, some dude found a bunch of people who didn't secure their webcams correctly and wants GBS to join them in voyuerism.

I'm posting this here because I don't believe the emergency support email works and I know they're reading this thread because of the Stux ban+30. Modmins can you please do something about this gross and probably illegal invasion of privacy?

Christ almighty

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

MS Paint posted:

This thread is the most HOA busybody poo poo ever. Don’t you all have poo poo to do?

Give this guy the ice a... oh, I see.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Legitimately thank you Fluffdaddy for probing the OP of that thread

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

studio mujahideen posted:

i mean i think like 95% of Games posters have no idea anything is happening, and dont care. nothing thats happened here has like, truly affected adtrw, which is cool as hell

i think people are extrapolating a lot about how threads they posted in encompass the Whole Userbase. theres nearly 2000 people online at around midnight american pst. how many of them know what the sagas thread is

Bro literally every time I see you post it's popping into a thread with some pedantic "Um, actually" poo poo. Calm down man

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Dr Kool-AIDS posted:

I'm sure they'll appear today Estragon!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

A Probe For Emily

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

selan dyin posted: