Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

It will be as much of a joke as China's peace plan was a few weeks ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Swedish pizza should be grounds to exclude them from NATO.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

To understand the pizza of the Swedes you need only consider what would Satan put on a pizza.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Doesn't even need a shovel.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

On Canadian radio they said that he was critical of the war, but left out that he was critical because it wasn't brutal enough. :ughh:

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Burns posted:

Lol. Can i ask which news station this was? Canadian news is awful, just the worst milktoast poo poo ever.

Hourly news on CBC, which makes it even more shameful.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

shadow puppet of a posted:

I'd prefer the executive branch keep focus on pardoning someone more deserving, like a recidivist Kodak Black for example.

Free Cocaine Bear!

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FF6uKMYYBeA

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Can you really call yourself a dictator if you don't have a golden toilet?

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Whoville looking motherfucker.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

They're MALDing so hard right now.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Alan Smithee posted:

putin drawing so many red lines he could make a carpet

Putin drawing so many red lines he emptied the red paint stockpiles left over from the USSR.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

mobby_6kl posted:

Concerning.

https://i.imgur.com/oW6qFBk.mp4

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Randarkman posted:

They lie about everything and to everyone.

The west is falling behind in strategic lying capability.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

The dam was blown up at 6:00 AM, on the 6th day, of the , 6th month.

Holy poo poo. No I'm not making that up.

Ukrainian D-Day

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Tuna-Fish posted:

You missed the part about Posadism where they believe that total nuclear war is a good thing and a necessary stage for developing a communist utopia.

You can't spell Posadism without sadism.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

How 9/11 could become America's 'Pearl Harbor'.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Isn't this an Abrams?

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Tai posted:

https://twitter.com/JuliaDavisNews/status/1669407939575119874

Gee, I wonder why Ukrainians don't like us. I'll have a hard think about that and get back to you.

I mean, Russia's GDP is higher.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

fatherboxx posted:

*Putin spends 50 minutes of his annual parliament speech to explain that Havana Syndrome guns made him short and full of poo poo*

poo poo, I have Havana Syndrome.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

mobby_6kl posted:

Last year they were freakout out about he labs they were saying saying the bioweapons were specifically engineered to target only russians lol

They found a way to target the vatnik gene?

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

zone posted:

https://twitter.com/Flash_news_ua/status/1670895127621926915
Of all the stupid ideas they came up with, this one takes the cake

Well, they ran out of prisoners. :shrug:

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Huh, I guess the tankies were right and there really was an army of neo-Nazis in Ukraine, ready to invade Russia.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Delthalaz posted:

You guys remember when, facing the crisis of a military uprising and surprise seizure of Rostov, Kadyrov sent his guys to slowly mill about in the general direction of Rostov and pretend to get stuck in traffic so they wouldn’t have to do anything

The army in the traffic jam is worth two in the coup. - Sun Tzu

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

HonorableTB posted:

"You come at the king, you best not miss" is the lesson Prigozhin failed to internalize here. If he had just pulled the trigger all the way, he had a really good chance of succeeding. Even the US intelligence and government apparatchiks were expecting Prigozhin to roll into Moscow and do it because they considered him to have more than enough necessary support in the Russian military and state institutions to do it.

Why he didn't, and just stopped out of nowhere, is insanely puzzling. It was right there for him to take and he just, idk, chickened out I guess. The United States was fully expecting him to do it and were equally baffled

Maybe he just wanted a pay hike?

I think everyone is completely underestimating the persuasive abilities of master negotiator Aleksandr Lukashenko here.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Sekenr posted:

It really depends. This hotel seems to be surrounded by soulless apartment blocks which exist in any large city, but the center is somewhat more fun. One of the bar streets usually has stuff going on

Projecting images of a nicer place to live on the outside of the buildings.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Tai posted:

lmao yes Glenn, we are cheering on azov and wagner because they are nazis. You utter moron

Really weird how the actual Nazis in the US are cheering for Russia.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Roman Reigns posted:

Wow I figured support for the war would steadily decrease as war fatigue sets in.

It turns out that when one side in a conflict decides to go all war crimes all the time, people tend to support the other side.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Two Majors one coup

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

HonorableTB posted:

side note: gently caress elon for making me have to screenshot all the tweets i post here, this is going to severely cut into my shitposts-per-minute ratio :argh:

You don't have to screenshot the short ones, just the longer ones that need you to hit "more" to see the full tweet.

The one in your post shows up fine on SA.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

I see Sgt. Chowdown got a promotion.

:rip: 2 a legend

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Sitting safe and warm, thousands of miles away from any conflict, tsking humanitarianly at a country trying desperately not to be genocided.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Flyinglemur posted:

theorectically, sure. Also keep in mind that their missile engineers that were involved with the hypersonic missile aren't working on anything anymore.

They aren't working on anything because they were sent to the gulag for treason.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Noted scientist RFK Jr.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

HonorableTB posted:

I forget Austria exists sometimes.

They have kangaroos, right?

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

How can China be capitalist? They have a red and yellow flag!!!
:qqsay:

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

As a Canadian, for nearly 40 years I have literally never heard another Canadian say "aboot" in a non-joking manner until this video.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

fatherboxx posted:

russian BMP

Body Masturbation Pillow?

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Alan Smithee posted:

https://twitter.com/UrinatingTree/status/1679980305573203969?s=20

unfortunately his KGB contact is lying face down in a Ukrainian sunflower pre-order

Give him the Brittney Griner treatment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Please tell me Jyrki Lumme is still ok.