Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

AJA
Mar 28, 2015

Negostrike posted:

drat I can't believe both sides of the conflict has that kind of vermin

And yet one side could end this ""conflict"" at any time by just choosing to go home and stop murdering innocent men, women, and children.

Curious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AJA
Mar 28, 2015

fish and chips and dip posted:

I guess this means Russia (who apparently is free of Nazis) should invade Norway, bomb our schools and hospitals, rape and massacre any civilians they come across, and forcibly deport any children who survived to Russia because I saw a dude in a Burzum shirt in Oslo last week.

Sorry, bro. This is a multi-polar world now! Too bad about you being fascists. And also, Norwazis. Ain't it grand?

....pay no attention to the bombed, raped and massacred, we conveniently accelerated to FULL GAY SPACE COMMUNISM right after that! (sorry, not sorry)

AJA
Mar 28, 2015

Nooner posted:

Like NUH UH HE ISNT A NAZI HE JUST LIKES A BAND THAT PUTS NAZI SYMBOLS ON ALL THEIR STUFF THEY ARENT NAZIS EITHER THEY JUSY THINK ITS COOL is some wild tankie level of cope

HonorableTB posted:

Yes there are nazis in both countries, as well as in every country worldwide.

Cugel the Clever posted:

Wouldn't it be something if the threadshitters came in to engage in actual discussion instead of pushing their latest "gotcha!"?

Like, every loving time.

AJA
Mar 28, 2015

Nooner posted:

Lol buddy I've never been anything but on Ukraine's side about this in every version of this thread, but seriously, it's bad look, at least we can all agree that maybe they should have better judgement about posting pictures of guys wearing extremely identifiable Nazi symbols especially when the best we got is "nuh uh that's not what it means if you look really close at it zoomed up you'll recognize it is actually the opposite of that everyone knows that when you put a little 6 next to the Nazi skull it means he is a fan of some obscure rear end band you've never heard of and that's definitely why he bought it to wear around even though we are trying really hard to separate ourselves from that poo poo"

In a vacuum, absolutely, yes. But that's not even close to what's going on here, and there is a very large, and murderous, and destructive, and rapist elephant in the room, which is why I quoted those two quotes above.

AJA
Mar 28, 2015

Nooner posted:

Russia is bad and is commiting all gently caress tons of war crimes and could end the war by just going home and Putin loves guzzling horse cum, but get your head out of your rear end trying to defend the guy wearing Nazi paraphernalia lol

The thing is, it's not a defense. Nazi imagery sucks poo poo, and we both agree on that. But, believe it or not, there's a much larger, existential crises going on right now that doesn't involve dipshits who think wearing Nazi imagery make them look cool or their dicks bigger, or whatever.

AJA
Mar 28, 2015

Nooner posted:

Right but why can't you just say that this particular guy is an rear end in a top hat and maybe official UA sources shouldn't promote their troops wearing Nazi insignia? why is this the hill to die on? My feeble American mind needs you to explain this to me Mr Enlightened European I'm too distracted kissing guns and bibles to understand
This Particular Guy is or isn't an rear end in a top hat. I don't know him and I don't care a single gently caress about him. Nothing in this ""conflict"" is affecting and killing hundreds of thousands of people that matter in the slightest of shits about him or other odious Nazi dipshits like him.

Why not recognize instead that that 'this particular guy' is a nobody and also that there's no posters dying on this particular hill, because we all understand that this hill is comprised of the skulls of murdered women, men, and children. poo poo ain't hard. Nazis bad. Fascists bad.

Russia, that particular Ukraine guy Nazi (and also, yes, at the same time, his fellow travellers), GET hosed. You can have more than one concurrent thought in your head, is this so hard?

AJA
Mar 28, 2015

Karate Bastard posted:

It doesn't really matter what other arguments exist in this discussion. I think we can all agree that it was ended here.

Harsh, but fair

AJA
Mar 28, 2015

All You Can Eat posted:

Chitty Chitty Blyat Blyat

AJA
Mar 28, 2015

zone posted:

https://twitter.com/NOELreports/status/1655830374285471746
Their big parade is going to begin soon. The alleged Putin and VIPs are now on the scene.

… I set my sights on you
(And no one else will do)
And I, I've got to have my way now, baby
… All I know is that to me
You look like you're havin' fun
Open up your lovin' arms
Watch out, here I come
… I'll spin you right 'round, baby, right 'round
Like a HIMARS, baby, right 'round, 'round, 'round

AJA
Mar 28, 2015

mobby_6kl posted:

There's no ammunition, lol.

AJA
Mar 28, 2015

the popes toes posted:

Well, that's inconvenient. If true. Stupid explodey things.

"The defence industry of the Russian Federation is affected by international sanctions. According to available information, large batches of 122- and 152-mm artillery ammunition produced in 2023 are prohibited for use due to their self-detonation.

The parable of the Russian Ammunition and the Russian frog mobik.

AJA
Mar 28, 2015

Romeo and Juliet
Are together in eternity
40,000 men and women everyday
Another 40,000 coming everyday (you can be like they are)
Come on, Putin (don't fear the Wagner)

AJA
Mar 28, 2015

LuckyCat posted:

I don't remember this part in Red Dawn.

AJA
Mar 28, 2015

gay picnic defence posted:

Has anyone said coup d'blyat yet?
General Bullshit › Ukraine War: Has anyone said coup d'blyat yet?

AJA
Mar 28, 2015

Nelson Mandingo posted:

Czar Prigozhin is definitely a scary thing but there basically isn't coming back from the Ukrainian misadventure in Russia at this point. This is just Prigozhin (perhaps incorrectly) sensing weakness in the russian elite and is making his play for the crown.

I think he'll be dead by Monday.

Yeah, I'm making hay shitposting while the sun shines, but the former is real, and the latter is what I'd like to believe (because Putin is poo poo, but Prig is nuclear poo poo)

AJA
Mar 28, 2015

KitConstantine posted:

Another audio dispatch. I don't speak Russian but translation of the words provided

AJA
Mar 28, 2015

TulliusCicero posted:

Seriously this^
This poo poo is stupid

Nelson Mandingo posted:

There is Always More and it's Always Worse.

(emptyquote?)

AJA
Mar 28, 2015
IDK, Russia has already claimed to have destroyed 534 suits of Ukranian power armor and 13 Liberty Primes, seems on-topic to me?

AJA
Mar 28, 2015

Junk posted:

watch russia start a fuckin war

how could amerikkka do this?

AJA
Mar 28, 2015

Aesop Poprock posted:

Yeah that's cool don't worry that all the Ukrainians are tattooed with Nazi poo poo
Wait, all Ukranians??

I mean, I was kinda OK at first with like, 20% of Ukes being Nazi. I mean, it's only fair. Azov, and things, and other things. And then I read through GBS and, yeah, ok, 50% seems reasonable. Whatever helps 'Murican Hegemony and all.

And...and then, i admit, it got weird and I did get a bit brain-poisoned, and I did consent GBS to blood-lust me like one of their French whores....

But, holy poo poo ALL Ukranians?!?!?1

....oh, motherfucker

AJA
Mar 28, 2015

Aesop Poprock posted:

This is some sa 2004 style poo poo dude terrible post

Evergreen for my posting, but you still read it. Lolzers and ROFLCOPTERS and such

All Ukranians, obviously

(also, correct me if I'm wrong, but that was later proved to be a Russian POW, and not a Ukranian soldier?

AJA
Mar 28, 2015

Aesop Poprock posted:

Do you really need me to show more actual examples because they're everywhere

Oh, hell yes

Show me how you want it to be
Tell me, baby
'Cause I need to know now, oh, because

My Ukroness
Is killing me and I
I must confess
I still believe, in C-SPAM

When I'm not with you I lose my mind
Give me a sign
Noook me baby, one more time

AJA fucked around with this message at 07:41 on Jul 17, 2023

AJA
Mar 28, 2015

Aesop Poprock posted:

Jesus Christ this is bad posting

Yes

but also, turn on ur monitor

AJA
Mar 28, 2015

Aesop Poprock posted:

Jesus Christ this is bad posting

Also, don't take the Lord's name in vain! What are you, a filthy Ukronazi?

AJA
Mar 28, 2015

Aesop Poprock posted:

Nah I'll admit I hosed up on that one but I was trying really hard. I've posted multiple times that if I'm wrong about this I'm wrong

LOL. tryhard

Loser

beeyotch

AJA
Mar 28, 2015
Lost in the lolzers, but before the sun comes up can I just nominate General Bullshit > Ukraine War:

god please help me posted:

That bridge got loving rekt, lmao.

AJA
Mar 28, 2015

Alan Smithee posted:

pozdet my nyethole

AJA
Mar 28, 2015

Bertha the Toaster posted:

If this is true it really sells the message of "we did it once with ease and we can do it again any time we want".

:siren: P E A R L C L U T C H I N G I N T E N S I F I E S :siren:

AJA
Mar 28, 2015

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

I've said this before and I'll say it again Russia does not have a strategic reserve to rely on at this point and literally is having to sacrifice the vdv to shore up anything it can at this point.

Russian parable of Little Blyat Boy sticking his fingers into bridgeheads along the Dyknipro finally coming home to roost :byetankie:

AJA
Mar 28, 2015
General Bullshit › Ukraine? no, War!: Don't think I don't know my marmite from my bovril mate

AJA
Mar 28, 2015

AJA
Mar 28, 2015

Cable Guy posted:

The Sands of Blyat Jima

AJA
Mar 28, 2015

shadow puppet of a posted:

Looking forward to 200,000 people pressing together to get into frame on a phone camera to complain about being sent to war in their casual clothing armed with only a Sochi 2014 branded folding chair and a cloth sack of hulled wheat stamped "2 month ration"

AJA
Mar 28, 2015

You will give me your sack of hulled wheat. And your self-bought boots and footwraps. And then you will phone home and deliver me a case of vodka. And then I will decide whether you go to the trenches in the first wave. With or without weapon. Glory to Multipolar russia, comrade.

AJA fucked around with this message at 08:35 on Sep 5, 2023

AJA
Mar 28, 2015

Bashez posted:

I'm surprised they're getting atacms before m26. It seems like the m26 would be extraordinarily useful about them a month ago.

Yes, hello, welcome to the hotline of the Putin Is A Piece Of poo poo war. Please excuse us, all our operators are otherwise busy. Brace yourself for a Western 6-Month / Boiling Frog / Two Year late-delivery.

Settle in and get comfortable for :decorum:. You may experience some time-lag in your delivery.

Our most sincere apologies.

Edit: no, not even sorry about that page snipe. Just gonna keep on and leave this post right here;

redshirt posted:

I hope this is the straw that breaks Musks back.

AJA fucked around with this message at 08:47 on Sep 9, 2023

AJA
Mar 28, 2015
JFC, just bring Cinci back and make them mod for a day, just long enough to poo poo down all the freaking Nuke Chat

HonorableTB posted:

For another reference point this is what such a mushroom cloud (in downtown Seattle) would look like from my apartment 22 miles away:

You know what? Forget that, let it go, just make this thread title.

(sorry TB, love you, but what even)

AJA
Mar 28, 2015

HonorableTB posted:

I don't get many opportunities to go hog wild with my expertise and drat it I wasnt going to let that one slip thru my fingers after dealing with cinci PMing me after every sixer with a scold for what feels like months! (I am done with nukechat for what it's worth, I made the point I wanted to make regarding the previous discussion about tactical vs strategic nuclear usage and effects)
Understood. And sorry to quote you specifically

But, seriously, you brought powerpoints. Never bring powerpoints :cheeky:

(also, I hope Seattle stays safe. And Putin is a piece of poo poo).

And it's a new day and Ukraine is still free

AJA
Mar 28, 2015

mobby_6kl posted:

They said "a ship is safe in the harbor" but we showed those stupid westoids!
Meanwhile, in Ukraine;

I see a ship in the harbor.
I can and shall explode.

But if it wasn't for your incompetence
You'd' be to Kyiv in three days

AJA
Mar 28, 2015

"We figured out that this was kind of like a Pearl Harbor like attack...but then I was advised that I had no loving idea what a 'Pearl Harbor like attack' was, so then I really asked us to make me look smart and then..."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AJA
Mar 28, 2015

beer_war posted:

https://twitter.com/alx/status/1701656123709722660?s=20

Pearl Harbor 2.0.

Unprecedented escalation

Who knows what mighty Russia might do?

:qq:

This is the future that Horseshoe Leftists and Tankie spammy Dipshits crave.

Let that sink in