Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how many guilty counts at trial in december for trump?
This poll is closed.
complete and total exoneration 94 21.12%
6.9 48 10.79%
420 63 14.16%
Goku 240 53.93%
Total: 445 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

bebop esq posted:

Raskolnikov is Ditzy Dancer

playful police officer?!?!

my cat aint no fuckin cop! :catstare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Stinky Wizzleteats posted:

I'm out of weed and my dad told me he's not gonna give me money for it again cause I smoked my ounce for the month in like 5 days. The phrase "come back to the real world" was used

wish i got an oz a month weed allowance from my dad

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

the good ol usa!

how i hate it!

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
good friday my rear end, i gotta work!

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
wait until people on tiktok find out that if u put a mirror under ur nose u can walk on the ceiling

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

finally going after people sending overcompressed memes

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

"i asked the other judges if i needed to report my bribes but they all said nah brah its cool"

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
chuds live every day like the movie they live but they are constantly seeing rainbows and freaking out

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

hmm seems like when u refuse to do anything about preventing gun violence in schools kids die more from it

facinating

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

meatball ron and trump picking out nazis like theyre softball captains dividing into teams

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Hatebag posted:

The guy's represented by rootin tootin rudy dripping ink off his scalp and lin woods, a visibly insane guy. His closest advisors are stevens miller and bannon. Gorka rides along in cars with him and jason miller is his hype man. Roger stone, who was removed from bob dole's campaign for being a cuck and also manafort, a cuck who lives and breathes crime are there. CARTER PAGE
but laura loomer? That's a bit of a stretch

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

tacodaemon posted:

yeah it's definitely "radical indoctrination" and not the fact that your entire party is hell-bent on making their entire adult lives miserable and most of the other party barely gives a poo poo

https://twitter.com/ScottWalker/status/1644079204722704384

literally

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

did she also yell BARF!?

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
toop troop

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

they get so happy and hissy when I give them their corn

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

found this tiktok of a guy who made a little pair of lips on a spring which let's him safely kiss bugs without hurting them and I normally don't have such clearly romantic attraction to men this fast

careful, hes clearly a bug chaser

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

:yooge: sorry sorry im trying to fire her

LOOMERED

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Pascallion posted:

Mandalorian was always vaguely off and lovely. The show is good (at least s1) because it does enough good stuff and is a quality throw back to simpler stories that the strangely incompetent parts are forgivable or endearing.

it would be the perfect show if every ep was mando trying to survive in the desert while fighting random space muppets but it isnt so it is inherently flawed

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

dont knock having abortions for fun until u try it man

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

the milk machine posted:

volokh and all those other ghouls can eat poo poo, this is the thing they helped build and they're either pretending they had no idea or they're genuine idiots, i don't care which because i can't post what i think about them on any reasonable internet place

the us court and legal system is basically like most corporate proprietary computer systems where it was serviceable for the time when it was created but has had so much poo poo ducktaped on and shoved random places to quickly update it without downtime that all it would take is a really hard kick for the whole thing to fall apart

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

AxGrap posted:

I have been followed by plainclothes for doing this and I can't describe my murderous rage. Cops make a choice to enforce this.

cops getting paid overtime to make sure homeless people are starving

:d2a:

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

seth sux but im surprised the old white ninja webcomic became such a popular meme

i made a video for class in high school called white ninja vs black ninja which was basically based on it

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

guess everyone in this thread can add "trump biographer" to their resume

and u should!

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

tacodaemon posted:

how come all these rightwing podcast assholes' shows are called "The [name of rear end in a top hat] Show" with no creativity at all

hell even on Fox News they have titles like "Tucker Carlson Tonight" and "The Ingraham Angle"

u dont need any creativity besides creating things to make ur audience mad about

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Mustached Demon posted:

pretty sure he's typecast as generic nazi boot

any self respecting nazi with a haircut that crooked would be genociding the barbers

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

the waltons let him rv camp in walmart parking lots as a bribe

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

are they gonna turn her in for setting those pipe bombs?

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

:parrot::parrot:

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

titty_baby_ posted:

My buddy didn't want to do aa because he hates Christianity but he found a local non-faith based narcotics anonymous and he said that helped him a lot. Hearing people like "I was addicted to meth for years and im trying to quit because my dealer boyfriend was murdered and I witnessed it" put his own poo poo into perspective

most na's are run by scientologists so its kind of a pick ur poison sort of deal

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

why wait?

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
its hitler heritage not hitler hate

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

a.lo posted:

what does that mean

u mean u never saw the hit film hall pass starring owen wilson and ted lasso himself jason sudekis?

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

the grease stain on his pants is :discourse:

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

"stop focusing on how loss of access to abortion hurts women and start focusing on how the existence of trans people is threatening women"

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

a.lo posted:

kindly ignore it then and don't goon about it lol

oh im gonna goon about it alright

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
hope everyone is having a blessed day with their families celebrating how ur favorite and perfect lord and savior donald j trump got indicated for our sins