Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

goodbye poster, it's been nice, hope you find your, paradise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

i petition to gas thwe epic thread as closure to everyone instead of just leaving it closed or w/e

🅾️ ye of little faith. what if epic username comes back

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Sid Vicious posted:

what should I draw today

your gun, pardner :clint:

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I’ll take one since I’m going to bed anyway but make my probe reason funny.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

same, but work in an oblique reference to an old sci-fi property (your choice)

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

I got let go. rip

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

they said it had nothing to do with performance but I'm pretty sure it's because I didn't suck the dicks fast enough

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

had a flash of inspiration yesterday. I got an emulator for my phone, connected my switch pro controller to it via Bluetooth, then chromecasted my phone to my flat screen tv. folks, I'm playing Pokemon on the TV and loving it

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

I'm actually literally superman. not the lovely snyder one though

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

AARD VARKMAN posted:

8am meeting on a Sunday and

let me just stop you right there

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

MrQwerty posted:

that was a fuckin wild post

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

wild thread tbh. hot cocoa I think you hosed up by not at least sixering everyone in that thread. that was too much for Sunday night, yikes

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

*bows head deeply*

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

they all suck unfortunately. just have to pick the least suck

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

kntfkr posted:

I took three 25s in the side and ended up at Northshore Psychiatric Hospital in Lubbock, Texas, which is kind of funny in its own right, psych ward being in Lubbock, Texas.

pretty sure that show is the only reason anybody's ever heard of that place

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

meetings. my life is meetings. when I look out to the horizon, I see only endless teams notifications. my petty act of defiance is to set my status to do not disturb. the red circle next to the teams icon steadily grows in number while I pray for the abyss

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

gently caress rear end poo poo

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Dandywalken posted:

Wheres the big stepper lately

banned I thought

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

what's on the menu for lunch. I just made a sandwich with emmental, lambs lettuce, miso harisa and mayo on the cheapest white bread i could find

homemade panko chicken cutlets on brioche buns with American cheese, avocado, maybe some bacon

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

kntfkr posted:

I woke up with the phrase "the dark souls of eating pussy" in my head today and am struggling to find a situation in which I can use it.

kalel fucked around with this message at 18:45 on Jun 6, 2023

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

that ain't it chief. old man has nothing on the o.g.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DP9HlZ2f-8Y

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Alan Smithee posted:

cool

hope you never get one ever again

now THIS is clout chasing!

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

For lunch today: crab cake with a squirt of lemon on a buttered roll, with avocado and a tiny amount of cocktail sauce. Really really good

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

man I could kill a box of double dark chocolate milanos right this second.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

satanic splash-back posted:

Everyone should be able to tolerate a different posting style as long as it's not mean

BroKnows posted:

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/john-beasley-everwood-actor-dead-79

RIP John Beasley, actor on the TV show Everwood

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)

ClinkDrink posted:

https://www.nydailynews.com/snyde/ny-ed-ames-dead-obituary-20230528-fnxuus7nvnbfvj4u7eorypc2ye-story.html

RIP Ed Ames, of the musical group The Ames Brothers

TickingClock posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-zqS2CiZqw&pp=ygUSZm5hZiB0cmFpbGVyIG1vdmll

FNAF teaser trailer is out, puppets look fine not sure if there is CGI in the shots but kay.

Spoonge posted:

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/movies/movie-news/gary-kent-dead-stuntman-1235501781/

RIP Gary Kent B-Movie Stuntman, Actor, and Director

DoWhaIt posted:

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/movies/movie-news/kenneth-anger-dead-experimental-filmmaker-1235499653/

RIP Kenneth Anger, pironeering experimental filmaker

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

I want some loving pancakes

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Btw smugworth, epic rereg guy is posting in the feedback thread

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

CaptainSarcastic posted:

I might be bad, but at least I don't like anime.

I'm not bad, I'm just ara~n that way

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

MrQwerty posted:

too tired from climing gotta close the friday thread

climbing around while you were in texas? thought you hated lubbock hmm??

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

they opened the quarterly org meeting with a video of a muppet rapping about agile. happy Monday y'all

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

This “work” business is some fuckin bullshit

been saying this

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

wild

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Smugworth posted:

My wife is a teacher so now that school's out we took her out of daycare this week. No donuts with dad for me :whitewater:

your wife shouldn't be a teacher if she's in daycare hyuk yuk yuk

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

AARD VARKMAN posted:

About to finish ep 1 of Twin Peaks season 2....show is ftw though I keep hearing half of s2 blows

honestly, I still enjoyed my first viewing of the whole of s2. it definitely doesn't have the lynch-frost magic, but it's not bad imo. the finale two parter is incredible though

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

I'll give you a hug for free :sympathy:

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

YeahTubaMike posted:

Going to the burn clinic this afternoon, I have no idea what to expect so wish me luck :v:

good luck. but also

Saalkin posted:

Say hi to Peggy for us!

lol

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

the meeting factory is in full force today. I'm basically dead to the world 8-noon every day this week and mostly gone today and Thursday afternoon

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

want to stress that I really hope everything's okay yeahtubemike. but that was like, a perfect tee-up

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

gantt charts. the people are demanding it. gantt charts!!

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

had a big chicken quesadilla for lunch at the cafeteria. I forgot my wallet at my desk but the lady at the checkout was really nice and let me come back and pay after eating. thanks checkout lady :)

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

was thinking about getting stuff to make cinnamon biscuits. not gonna make my own bread though because that's too much effort

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

all of the AI president chatbot stuff is fail. I see those videos pop up in my YouTube feed too. in fifteen years we'll be looking back on them the same way we now look back on "I can haz cheeseburger??"