Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Buck Wildman)

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

I bought a second Steam Deck for the ants.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Xaris posted:

Cool Spot genesis was much better than Cool Spot snes.

checkmate snesailures

Yep. Also Gunstar Heroes.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Epic High Five posted:

Decided to pick up Dead Cells because ITB is more of a puzzle game where I want mindless action still after Void Bastards, ate poo poo first two runs so I mixed things up by dressing up as Santa Claus then beat bosses on a bridge and a clock tower and got my rear end whooped in a fancy castle. I can't say I'm really sold on it as a game yet but as brainless shooting around using weird weapons experience it's top notch.

Check out Brotato next if you haven't. The mobile version is really fun but I suck at it.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Hooked up and turned on my gaming PC for the first time in 6 months, had to reinstall Windows. Installing Slayers X: Terminal Aftermath: Vengeance of the Slayer and Hi-Fi Rush now.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Games? Ehh

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Dave the Diver is so much fun. I hit chapter 5 last night.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Lol at the squirrel

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

my one problem with dave is that hitting a button to open chests or calling a drone doesn't stop your movement, so playing with a controller that has some drift can be very annoying. I basically have to aim in order to stop in place and do what I want.

Same, that's my one real complaint with the game.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Hatebag posted:

It's a living!

Lol

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Lmao

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Buck Wildman posted:

I'm strategically assassinating the gobbo leadership while also going around thoroughly enjoying their antics

That area was a lot of fun. I ended up finding a really fun tactic to take out the main dude goblin. Lots of explosions and fire. 😈

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Al! posted:

how do you get the red guy alone?

I don't think that's possible.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Buck Wildman posted:

I told the drow lady I'd help her and then shot a bridge out from under her as she crossed it to walk away rippo

Lol nice. I had to redo that fight cause one of the goblins did the same to two of mine.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Do you lose the mind worm that way as well? I still haven't used any and have 5 on hand.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

I'm convinced, I'm gonna worm.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Buck Wildman posted:

was looting corpses and holy poo poo look at this fabulous mf

Gorgeous :3:

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

I just got turned into a Pac-Man

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Lol

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

BG3 is so good but my potato cannot run Act 3 without a 5+ second delay for everything. Sad.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

sebmojo posted:

They've said they're working on that in the next patch which is coming soon so :confuoot:

That's great to hear! I could probably use a break for a bit, it's infiltrated my dreams. Not nearly as bad as Subnautica did thankfully.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

DaysBefore posted:

Yeah I'm going to have to wait and come back to Baldurs Gate. Performance gets worse the longer I play a character, especially load times. Hopefully they fix it

Yeah the load times got worse and worse for me as I progressed.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Owns lol

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

My first exposure to Elder Scrolls was when I was on a family vacation in Pigeon Forge as a kid. One of the arcades I went to the two workers were huddled over the Morrowind strategy guide and they let me hang out and flip through it.

I think that was the same vacation where I bought a Deftones CD from a country tourist store.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Koishi Komeiji posted:

Just beat one of the harder AC6 bosses after trying 82 times and got this message

https://twitter.com/XeniDraws/status/1696719048266985940

Lol

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Mr Hootington posted:

Glad they fired Mario. Should do zelda next.

Nintendo is going to use ai voices soon. They will be the ones to break the backs of voice actor guilds and people will clap and cheer.

Yup

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Lol

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Lol what

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Folding@home but for unity installs

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

i say swears online posted:

ff7 is the greatest game of all time and i'm excited to watch streams of r2 instead of playing it

the sexy dio dance in the trailer sold me hard

Lol

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

No Martha Stewart?

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Buddykins posted:

the turn based owned actually

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

alarumklok posted:

dickbutt physique

Lol

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

They should make it a battle royale.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Why did they even buy Bandcamp lol.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Hopefully Songtradr doesn't gently caress it up...

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Xaris posted:

not interested in cs anymore. wake me up when valve makes Day of Defeat 2

This

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

smarxist posted:

what about the Nintendogs? :(

Online time is over.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016