Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

I finally beat Control.

Loved New Vegas so I might see if I can play that other space RPG that they made.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Bethesda shoulda made Garfield instead

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

EorayMel posted:

Why does Bethesda simply not make a sequel to Where's Waldo? on the NES
I heard Baldies II is in the pipeline.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Incremus posted:

I really liked the little bumpy noises the UI makes when you’re going through the character creator. I’m a few hours in now but nothing has been as good as those little noises were
they should just make a game thats a character creator with ALL the options

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Wait I'm not done Control yet I have to beat the Foundation expansion. I'm like 40+ hours into this game.

I think I'll never play it again, I did enjoy it, kinda but not at the start, and enjoy that it's a huge game, but I'm tired of it. 8/10 though good game.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Wow a general loving store in a med bay. No different from an herbalists loving layer. I'm surprised they didn't put a blacksmith in this loving poo poo game loving poo poo game loving poo poo game
I don't know what you expected lol but you have my goondolences

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Seen any Space Elves lately? Bwahahahah!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Caesar Saladin posted:

The enemies don't even stagger at all, they don't even twitch when they're shot.
I remember being really impressed with the stagger effects, and character animation in general, in Rage.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Animal-Mother posted:

Jon Arbuckle: "Starfieeeeld!" :argh:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

I don't like Starfield...I love it!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

I think I'm gonna do some drinking and drifting this weekend in assetto corsa. Havnt done that in a while. Might even try some MP togue battles.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Witcher? I hardly knew her! :xd:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

just get an AI to upscale the assets, done

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

horse rectum

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Knot My President! posted:

imo the key to happiness is to stop playing Bethesda games entirely and read about how much they suck instead
no its to research and pedantically download 500 horny immersive mods before even starting a new game

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Deus Ex is the fuckin best. But it's not an RPG. It's contains all the elements any FPS should strive for though, at least ones with RPG-lite goals.

numberoneposter fucked around with this message at 04:33 on Sep 21, 2023

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Earwicker posted:

deus ex is absolutely an rpg. it meets both definitions of rpg: 1. your character has an inventory that you have to manage and 2. it has swords
The laser sword that clearly extends like a light saber still takes up it's full extended size in the inventory. <:mad:>

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

they shoulda made it part of the elder scrolls universe IMO but then again im not a rootin tootin high falootin game dev

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

i heard that more than 50% of the code from the horse in oblivion made its way into the starfield space ships programming