Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

I didn't even crack the top ten posters in the last thread. Shameful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

Haruharuharuko posted:

Time to pull Johnson out and put in someone more dick named is Anthony weiner still available

How about someone with no dick or balls?

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

It's one gallon of gas, Eric. What could it cost, $8?

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

Strong Sauce posted:

watch this video

https://www.tiktok.com/embed/7313670836416777502

and see if you think you watched the same video as matt walsh.

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

I think Walsh is upset a black woman is being praised

Toxic Mental posted:

What point is he even upset about

Some random guy can't be a D1 track athlete? So? Why is he so mad about it? It's basically what you'd expect

RoboChrist 9000 posted:

A man lost to a woman at a physical contest. This is impossible and wrong.
A black person defeated a white person at something. This is impossible and wrong.

EDIT: Like, seriously, that's it. Your mistake is seeing her as an athlete. He is not seeing her as a person, let alone as a specific type of person. All he sees is 'black' and 'woman' both of which he knows t be inferior categories of creature.

I thought he was being transphobic and saying that if your average shmuck can give an athlete a "run for her money" then that's all the more reason for anti-trans laws, because we have to stop tens of thousands of cis male athletes from slapping on a wig and winning all the medals.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

Nooner posted:

Lol memba when they were all like "Trans college swimmer won something?? NOW LEBRON JAMES IS GONNA SAY HE IS TRANS AND DOMINATE THE WNBA"

Man, I can't believe that happened :sigh:

You might be thinking about the movie Juwanna Mann.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

$369,420,800.85

That's the figure I'm going with

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Uhhh how exactly does this work?

Sounds like a diversity, equity, and inclusion initiative to me. Throw this man in jail!

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

TulliusCicero posted:

Good thing we don't let that fuckwit interpret the Constitution then huh Donny

Also motherfucker aren't your parents from Germany?

His grandfather was. Pretty sure he left Germany to avoid conscription, ran a brothel in British Columbia, moved back to Germany, married his wife, then had his citizenship revoked for skipping out on conscription and moved to the U.S.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

emSparkly posted:

Oh yeah are we doing the hot dog tags?

Was it Hal's Hotdogs?

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

I initially thought the 8 was a B and was briefly very impressed.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

Devils Affricate posted:

He's getting kicked off the primary ballots, so that matters even in blue states, and that's all resolving long before the election.

If he actually stays off the ballot in blue states, then that might actually depress the Republican vote enough to affect down ticket races. Like maybe he stays off in Colorado and Boebert's current district and the one she wants to run in go Dem as a result.

E:

I'm dumb. It's only the primary ballot and not the important one.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

Vampire Panties posted:

When Trump dies, there will be essentially be two events - his actual funeral, where Obama, Biden, Clinton, maybe even Merkel will all come to laugh and maybe piss on his grave

his public funeral is going to be something between Woodstock, Sturgis, and a Klan rally

The piss will flow.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

Who is dumber: Louie Gohmert, Tom Cotton, or Tommy Tuberville?

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

MrQwerty posted:

lmao alina habba has 0 scruples and this will probably be her last hurrah in her chosen career

I really hope she gets raked over the coals for that bullshit she pulled when she convinced that woman to drop her lawyer and sign a terrible NDA.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

Slyphic posted:

I'm still surprised 'Dr. Chaos' had nothing to with that, considering it wasn't long after he got out of prison.

Lmao, for a second there I thought you meant Professor Chaos, Butters's alter ego in South Park.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

John Wick of Dogs posted:

We can easily make the Trump AI go woke

HE WON'T TAKE THE SHOT SIR, HE'S WOKE

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

This is excellent.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

dee eight posted:

with apologies to dr suess:

if a loomer attacks a boomer but you only hear of it second hand from a morose goon, that's a loomer boomer battle doomer rumor...

Desanshits is 45, though.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

Frank Frank posted:

I think I found the only guy on this site that’s older than me

Is Gene Splicer still around? Isn't he like 1,000?

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

MrQwerty posted:

this is the only known video of genesplicer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8qhrURrQbI

Frank Frank posted:

I think he drank from the wrong cup and turned into dust a while ago

GeneSplicer once probed/banned a poster because they were talking about "cp". But "cp" in this instance was "Combat Power", because people were talking about Pokemon Go, and he was too old to know what the gently caress that was.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

Coolguye posted:

usually there's an ollie north character ready to take the fall but lol "TRUMP" won't even let someone take the fall for him because that would imply he did something wrong

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

kazil posted:

What kind of damages would you even win from Ben? The $20 he made from his latest transphobia movie?

Didn't they offer Chowder millions of dollars before he poo poo the bed? Looks like they've got money.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

Toxic Mental posted:

___________/\__________

Oh Long Johnson x The Kiffness

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

Philthy posted:

Why two months? Do they think they'll somehow grow a useful majority by then?

Won't they have an even smaller majority in two months? I thought McCarthy or someone else was quitting early.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

Reminder that Trump doesn't look like dogshit. He looks like hammered dogshit.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

In certain parts of England his name would be Chip Butty.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

Toxic Mental posted:

Okay stop responding to the moron, thanks people.

If we did that then nobody would reply to anyone else in the thread!

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

Time_pants posted:

Glad to see the weird fuckers who post instructions for "fun home science experiments" that trick people into mixing ammonia and bleach are finally trying some new material.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

Droogie posted:

As a former ACO, had I been given this assignment, it would be a staunch "No" with a scathing report full of jokes at the caller's expense in dry law enforcement talk, which I used to love doing for stupid calls.

If I had to give this assignment to an officer under my supervision- they would never know. They would never see it. This doesn't get past the call for service stage.

No, no. This is like when the new person at the auto repair shop gets hazed and the one training them asks them to collect some exhaust samples with a plastic bag. You got someone new at animal control and you're just like, "I know this is your first time getting sent out on a task, but I'm going to need you to wrangle this entire kindergarten class into your truck."

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

Dell_Zincht posted:

I hope her next poo poo is a hedgehog!

Fake edit - I forgot you Americans don't have hedgehogs, here you go

They're a popular exotic pet in the U.S.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

Habba must be going for the Guinness World Record for receiving the most objections during a trial.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

Lmao, totally unflappable. I wish Ingraham would stop flapping her gums.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

haljordan is fine, they are currently happy and having fun and playing in a field in the sunshine, there is nothing to worry about.

It's okay. I ran into Hal in Overwatch 2 earlier today. Doing just fine!

We even won that game! Just living their best life.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

Toxic Mental posted:

Hal is currently living on a big open farm upstate where he can run and play with all the other IKs as much as he wants

I haven't seen Teen Witch in a bit either. Did she go there too?

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

Not sure if this has been posted yet: https://www.thenation.com/article/society/we-are-witnessing-the-biggest-judicial-power-grab-since-1803/

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

Catastrophe posted:

Old people who still think that the amount of human error introduced in these situations will be less than machine/computer error in the same scenario drive me nuts. Simply because they're too old and ignorant to understand computers, they don't trust them and want Mabel and Elmer to do the task "without error" instead. Absolutely insane. Have you ever SEEN how flawed humans are?

Turn on your monitor.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

Speedboat Jones posted:

Speaking of the chuddiness of NH, reminds me of this book I read a couple years back.

The quick rundown is that libertarians moved to Grafton, NH in enough numbers to completely flip the politics of the town towards full libertarianism. The locals were pretty easy to persuade, given aforementioned chuddiness. So this libertarian utopia was suddenly and completely overrun by bears with no fear of people because they completely got rid of all regulations, particularly dealing with the local bears. If you've got an audible credit, it's a great quick listen, and really funny.

They also hosed Colorado Springs up: https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/06/30/colorado-springs-libertarian-experiment-america-215313/

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

Pope Corky the IX posted:

How's your clime?

Nothing much, what's clime with you?

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

Hollismason posted:

I'll start paying attention to EVs when they are less expensive. There's no way in hell I'm buying a EV from Musk

The EV Federal Tax Credit can now be given directly to your dealer, which means that you get $7500 taken off the sticker price. There's only like 19 models that qualify now because they made some changes to the battery composition requirements, but it might make them just affordable enough for people now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

emSparkly posted:

As one of those dangerous fake girls who are ruining women's sports, I have some few human rights that are hanging by a thread atm so forgive me a bit of anxiety.

Don't worry, just melt down those hundreds (thousands?) of gold trophies you've easily won and move to a better country. That's a thing you can do, right?