Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

beef sweat
Jan 1, 2013

That’s definitely a “conservative” estimate. Just not in the way this fuckin dope wants it to mean. :lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beef sweat
Jan 1, 2013

Hollismason posted:

I hope he hits Trump with 500 million dollars for the fine.

beef sweat
Jan 1, 2013

Oh wow i didn’t know that presidents function solely on the commission of crimes that they need immunity for. Interesting stuff. And the only crime that Biden committed is… writing a check to a family member to repay a loan? drat dude that’s crazy

beef sweat
Jan 1, 2013

thunderspanks posted:

lol some ladies peed on donald trump

:lol:
:lmao:

beef sweat
Jan 1, 2013

Someone better tell Southwest, the only airline that has never gone bankrupt. Suckers have an entire fleet of ONLY 737’s. Trump can fix it

beef sweat
Jan 1, 2013

He keeps missing a crucial step every time he tweets this same poo poo:
“Every president that leaves office after publicly committing crimes and bragging about their crimes on national television every chance they get will be indicted”

beef sweat
Jan 1, 2013

Outrail posted:

I'd love to see a line-up of all the people who'd like to screw Trump.

The lineup is just Laura Loomer handcuffed to Trapezoid Mouth who, in turn, is handcuffed to his gently caress doll

beef sweat
Jan 1, 2013

Corn Glizzy posted:

what about all those thirsty karens in the one photo

you know the one, don't make me post it

Unfortunately they couldn’t make the lineup after Trump bussed them to a venue and abandoned them 30 miles from civilization

beef sweat
Jan 1, 2013

You sure he’s not talking about your lawyer?

beef sweat
Jan 1, 2013

:lmao:

beef sweat
Jan 1, 2013

Pook Good Mook posted:

Imagine getting worked up about things happening on college campuses. They have ALWAYS been places where you can, without fail, find the absolute worst takes, on every side of any debate. That's kinda their point.

100%. It was a logic and reasoning course i first heard someone use the “a key that can open any lock vs a lock that can be opened by any key” metaphor to criticize women for having multiple partners (this was around 2010, in the Deep South)

Yes he was serious. And he looked and spoke exactly as you’d imagine.

beef sweat
Jan 1, 2013

I’ve never once seen a clip of this idiot fuckhead not humiliating himself. He is a walking, talking fwd fwd fwd re re email from an estranged, brainwormed relative.

beef sweat
Jan 1, 2013

While we’re on the embarrassment of Louisiana politics, i gotta throw out the classic

https://youtu.be/79ITSchwNKg?si=WIZWT0H8-kzQ2W8c

There is too much police corruption in Louisiana to post it all so here’s a recent one.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna118104

quote:

Three Baton Rouge police officers have been hit with criminal charges as investigators probe allegations that a street crime unit turned an unmarked warehouse dubbed the “Brave Cave" into a torture chamber where innocent people were assaulted, stripped, and subjected to body cavity searches, the police chief said Friday.

Deputy Chief Troy Lawrence Sr. was charged with simple battery, obstruction of justice, malfeasance in office and theft, and was placed on administrative leave, Baton Rouge Police Chief Murphy Paul said.

Sgt. Jesse Barcelona was charged with obstruction of justice, malfeasance in office and theft, Paul said. And Cpl. Todd Thomas was charged with theft, obstruction of justice, malfeasance in office and simple battery. Those two officers were also placed on leave.

An arrest warrant has also been issued for a fourth officer who faces a charge of malfeasance in office, Paul said. He identified the officer as Cpl. Douglas Hughes but gave no details about whether he was in custody.

The investigation that ensnared the officers, Paul said, began with a complaint from a resident in August who said that in September 2020 he was strip-searched, beaten and tased by members of the now-disbanded street crime unit called BRAVE, short for Baton Rouge Area Violence Elimination.

The alleged "Brave Cave," an unmarked warehouse reportedly used by the Baton Rouge Police Department.
The alleged "Brave Cave," an unmarked warehouse reportedly used by the Baton Rouge Police Department.Courtesy Attorney Thomas Frampton
A body camera recorded the incident, Paul said, but "the officers didn’t realize that the body camera was on until after the incident" when the footage was shown to "a supervisor."

“A plan was then made to cover up the incident and get rid of the body camera," Paul said.

Country rocker Jelly Roll pushes for new anti-fentanyl legislation at Senate hearing
The arrests came a little over a week after the embattled Louisiana police department was served with a second lawsuit alleging BRAVE officers abused a city resident, a 47-year-old grandmother named Ternell Brown who said she had been taken to a “torture warehouse” after officers making a traffic stop found bottles of legal prescription medication in her car.

“She was forced to show officers that she was not hiding contraband in her vagina or rectum,” the Baton Rouge woman’s complaint stated. “After more than two hours, they let her go without charge.”

Amid the "Brave Cave" investigation, Lawrence's son, Troy Lawrence Jr., resigned from the force after he was arrested last month on suspicion of battery in a separate incident while he was still on the force and on duty.

Paul said that investigation has been completed but gave no further details. But Troy Lawrence Jr. is one of the officers named in Brown’s complaint.

Baton Rouge police officers
question Jeremy Lee at the warehouse they reportedly call the "Brave Cave."
Baton Rouge police officers question Jeremy Lee at the warehouse they reportedly call the "Brave Cave."U.S. District Court Middle District of Louisiana
Troy Lawrence Jr. had also been a member of the BRAVE unit, which was disbanded after another resident, Jeremy Lee, filed a lawsuit alleging that in January he was taken to the “Brave Cave” and beaten by the officers.

Lee, in the court papers, identified the officer who arrested him as Troy Lawrence Jr.

The Lawrences live at the same Baton Rouge address, according to available records. There was no answer when a phone number associated with the address was called for comment.

Earlier, Paul said his department had received seven complaints from people who said they were taken to the “Brave Cave.” He said he requested a federal investigation and his department is cooperating with the FBI.

On Friday, Paul said the number of administrative investigations had climbed to nine.

Yeah, I’ll take my chances with a crackhead you loving imbecile.

beef sweat
Jan 1, 2013

Taylor Swift encouraged people to register to vote to protect abortion rights and the reaction was “Who does she think she is? She’s not even good or popular it’s not like anyone is even listening!! She needs to shut up!!!!”

But they have continued to platform a drug addicted pillow salesman spouting insane, dangerous, and financially damaging conspiracies because he also, at the same time, paid for ad space. :lol: :lmao:

beef sweat
Jan 1, 2013

People might not be excited to vote for Biden but they sure are excited to vote against Trump. Asking how (un)popular is [candidate]?? won’t be answered until people vote.

The real question is, how damaging will a criminal conviction actually be?

beef sweat
Jan 1, 2013

Waffle House posted:

This seems like it contains the same kind of fallacy logic inherent in doomerism; it's not that people vote FOR him, it's that they're voting AGAINST someone else!

I get what you’re saying but at the same time, saying “people are motivated to vote against the guy that brags about removing abortion rights for millions of Americans” is not false hope. How much the impact will actually be remains to be seen. Just like how we’re not sure of how many chuds have been wiped out by covid since the last election.

beef sweat
Jan 1, 2013

Karma Comedian posted:

Must be a slow lol day this thread is getting lovely

Trump shits himself silly from sunrise to sunset :lol:

beef sweat
Jan 1, 2013

tek79 posted:

See also: When Bush W wrecked the economy and Fox News started calling it "Obama's economy" the second he was sworn in.

When a president is sworn in they are given an “economic football” containing two levers, one labeled “good” and one labeled “bad”, and one economy to which the levers connect.

beef sweat
Jan 1, 2013

Trump had diarrhea dripping down his pant leg while he cheered for his vice president to be executed. Many such cases.

beef sweat
Jan 1, 2013

Fake news let me show you these full page print outs of the cat turd polls from truth social. Just ignore those ketchup stains those aren’t part of the poll

beef sweat
Jan 1, 2013

Vire posted:

How do these morons reconcile freedom of speech with this poo poo? It is so brain-melting.

Freedom of speech just means they want to say the n word without repercussions. Hth

beef sweat
Jan 1, 2013

The emperors new accordion

beef sweat
Jan 1, 2013

Aramis posted:

When he got to pretend to be a trucker for a half-minute.

215lbs

:lol:

beef sweat
Jan 1, 2013

Steadiman posted:

It’s amazing that even when they’re winning it’s simply not enough. Any votes that didn’t go to trump have to be fake because who wouldn’t vote for him?

It's fake from the standpoint of truth social :chaostrump:

beef sweat
Jan 1, 2013

It’s kind of crazy that trumps campaign has become “[Republican candidate] is not one of US. They are one of THEM and will NEVER be one of US.”

And all the voters he and his hfc freaks are calling fake and rinos and dumb or whatever will still turn around and happily vote for him after they have been specifically told they are a traitor to the cult :lol:

beef sweat
Jan 1, 2013

Serious question, does trump even recognize that his lawyers aren’t capable? Does he care? I know the (probably true) assumption is that he is telling his lawyers what to pursue in court but at what point does he cut his losses and let a real lawyer manage things?

beef sweat
Jan 1, 2013

I was confused with the obsession of razor wire at the border when trump said he was going to secure the border with a wall Mexico was going to pay for.

Now I realize now he actually only secured a berder and got his lawyer Tex Mex to pay for it

beef sweat
Jan 1, 2013

The party of law and order huh

I’m sure they love swapping stories of being arrested at Arby’s because they got roast beef instead of corned beef and committed violence against the minimum wage worker.

beef sweat
Jan 1, 2013

You mean the “court of public opinion” is not a real judicial institution on which cases are decided? This is concerning news to trump and his crack team of lawyers from Snap, Crackle, & Pop at Law

beef sweat
Jan 1, 2013

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I asked for a mistrial and they said “no”!! We all saw Trump miss part of the trial today!! This is the definition of mistrial! I rest my case!

beef sweat
Jan 1, 2013

Three Olives posted:

https://twitter.com/innercitypress/status/1750960001084993578

Oh, Donald is hosed, the reputation repair program is completely separate from the damage she has suffered. How do you value someone's dignity?

Where can they write in “piss tape”?

beef sweat
Jan 1, 2013

Accipiter posted:

What a dunce. All of that was what the LAST trial was for.

Due process was followed.

Ah yes, the man that says he is exonerated because when he raped someone it was sexy is calling someone else abusive for holding him accountable. President poo poo for brains

beef sweat
Jan 1, 2013

Droogie posted:

Just got this straight to spam text message:

This reads like a “you ain’t had root beer until you’ve had Grandpappys Root Beer. It all started..” advertisement

beef sweat
Jan 1, 2013

So if the chiefs win the Super Bowl it will be “told you my conspiracy is real” and if they don’t it will be “they changed tHe ScRiPt because they know we’re on to them”

Just the dumbest loving people completely detached from reality. Every single insignificant thing in their lives is a conspiracy. drat that’s a :lol:

beef sweat
Jan 1, 2013

Imagine taking credit for someone else’s work at your job and your boss comes to you and says, “hey, you’re trying to take credit for this work but it’s very well documented that, not only did you have nothing to do with it, you actively attempted to stop this work from being done. What’s up with that??”

And you just say “i dunno, i don’t remember, that was like a month ago”

Just the best loving people :lmao:

beef sweat
Jan 1, 2013

zone posted:

gently caress you, got mine, and pulling the ladder up behind them. Also they just want to hurt people by any means possible, and to make the other side look bad.

They bow down to a ketchup demigod who, as we heard in a court of law, malice is very on brand for.

beef sweat
Jan 1, 2013

Philthy posted:

The border issue just flipped and it's hilarious. Democrats being the party that wants to secure the border, while Republicans dont isn't something I was expecting to see. Now they really have nothing to campaign on. At all.

ELECTION INTERFERENCE!!!!!

beef sweat
Jan 1, 2013

Nooner posted:

Uhh I file a "takesies-backsies" your honor

Thankfully their court filings had the best, most beautiful, and perfect take-backs clause money can buy. Total exoneration!

beef sweat
Jan 1, 2013

bird food bathtub posted:

It's loving amazing. She hasn't even *DONE* anything. She just, exists, and they're in a blind, frothing rage because Pissbaby Supreme directs them to as he can't handle the ego hit of someone else existing. ME ME LOOK AT ME TALK ABOUT ME I'M IMPORTANT IT'S ME TALK ABOUT ME. Wild rear end case of narcissism it's god drat amazing.

I think she once, as a woman, criticized restrictive abortion policies and encouraged her fans to register to vote to prevent such restrictions. So, yes, a woman exists and had an opinion about something that directly impacts her life.

Better attack her and hundreds of millions of her adoring fans to show her who’s boss.
:chaostrump:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beef sweat
Jan 1, 2013

Dapper_Swindler posted:

i believe she at one point said that the GOP wasnt the same as when she was a kid and lost its way. which as someone who grew up in the same county as her, i can believe it.

So you’re telling me that Reagan DIDN’T incessantly claim he was more popular than Michael Jackson as he poo poo himself and stared directly into a solar eclipse?!? And here I thought the modern GOP was business as usual!