Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Yveltal
Jul 19, 2022

RandExt posted:

"TRUMP" lmao he was president

The guy from Home Alone 2?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yveltal
Jul 19, 2022

Toxic Mental posted:

:siren: Mod challenge time :siren:

Person who guesses closest without going over Trump's fine for his NYC civil trial with the RACIST IG Letitia James gets a gift cert.

People who is closest while going over gets a special one-of-a-kind handmade 6er image courtesy of me.

47 million

Yveltal
Jul 19, 2022

Powered Descent posted:

I've been giving humanity too much credit.

I think this was your first mistake

Yveltal
Jul 19, 2022
I feel so conflicted because I want all the meltdowns so I can laugh, but the 49ers are my mom's favorite team and I want her to be happy.

Yveltal
Jul 19, 2022

nine-gear crow posted:

Family comes first. You should always prioritize genuine happiness over schadenfreude.

Chrpno posted:

I'd heard the 69ers were your mom's favorite

This forum is truly a land of contrasts

Yveltal
Jul 19, 2022

nine-gear crow posted:

Give your mom a big consolatory hug and then bathe in the lols.

I have, and also she had a good lol at your breaking news

Yveltal
Jul 19, 2022

:yotj:

Yveltal
Jul 19, 2022
How much ketchup will be painting the walls tonight, do you think?

Also, lol

Yveltal
Jul 19, 2022

I hope it becomes affordable housing

Because that would just be perfect

:allears:

Yveltal
Jul 19, 2022
lol my mom's chud boyfriend was just ranting to us (me and my mom) about the trumpshoes and how "libs are crying about it" and the "fake lawsuit" (Even though he admits the shoes are godawful ugly)

When I pointed out that he's grifting his followers and bankrupting them, of course, mom's boyfriend goes into a rant about how "Biden's doing the same thing" and the prices of things.

These "discussions" always follow a pattern. He laughs/gloats about a thing, I point out facts, he raves about Biden making prices high and/or being old (ignoring who else is old), then shouts that "Democrats can suck a dick" before retreating. Raise volume as necessary.

He makes my mom happy, even though I know she can do better. /sigh

Yveltal
Jul 19, 2022

Toxic Mental posted:

Maybe you should tell your mom that he's very obviously a brain-poisoned psycho who can't accept reality and she should not spend her time with an insane person????

I've tried. Gods, have I tried.

Yveltal
Jul 19, 2022

emSparkly posted:

Oh no! My abhorrent views have gained me instant popularity and a base of financial support from other cranks like me! Cancel culture strikes again!

Reminds me of that "I have been silenced!" comic.

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

Joke's on you, I haven't been talented in a long time!

Is that what happens when you peak at ten years old?

Yveltal
Jul 19, 2022

Jason, no

Zordon did not die for this bullshit.

Yveltal
Jul 19, 2022

Random Stranger posted:

They can only make lion/goat/snake children, though so it's not as cool as it sounds.

No, it's even cooler.

Silly Burrito posted:

eventually we'll have an all dog NBA AND DO YOU WANT THAT

A remake of Air Bud, except it's all dogs and one human.

Yveltal
Jul 19, 2022

Vampire Panties posted:

The CIA is overloaded with Mormons because they easily pass the virtue test that is a Top Secret clearance. Don't drink, don't smoke, don't gamble or have huge amounts of debt, can easily find people to vouch for their character, traveled internationally exactly once.

All those things apply to me, too (except for being a Mormon because no) so where's my Top Secret clearance?

Yveltal
Jul 19, 2022

Willatron posted:

All
Cats
Are
Baby

Yveltal
Jul 19, 2022

Yveltal
Jul 19, 2022

Catastrophe posted:

That religion was founded based on pseudoscience nonsense like numerology and pyramidology and was a doomsday cult from day 1. They've been trying the scare tactic of insisting that the end of the world is happening tomorrow since the early 1900s. And gullible, ignorant people fall for it. Heck, even the founder's gravestone is a pyramid filled with reminders of his pseudoscience religious beliefs:

It's no wonder so many JWs are secretly, hush-hush Trump supporters. They're foolish enough to fall for the dumbest of grifts.

When I was in kindergarten, one of my friends in class was a JW. I always felt bad because whenever any other kid had a birthday, he had to leave the room while the rest of us played and had cupcakes. He was pretty cool, though, we used to talk about Bill Nye together.

But still, thinking on it now, just. drat, I'm sure Jesus wouldn't care if a kid eats a free cupcake.

Yveltal
Jul 19, 2022

Queen-Of-Hearts posted:

Born of a virgin woman means Jesus would have no Y chromosome. Sorry, regressive Bible humpers, Jesus was a trans man.

And/or possibly a lizard

Yveltal
Jul 19, 2022

azflyboy posted:

It was Easter, Ramadan, Passover, and "Margaret Thatcher kicking the bucket day" all falling on the same day.

How do you celebrate that last one?

Yveltal
Jul 19, 2022

Droogie posted:

I was just raptured.

What's heaven like?

Yveltal
Jul 19, 2022
I can't be raptured, I have to get my kitten neutered on friday. Consider peoples' schedules, Jesus!

Droogie posted:

You ever play Serious Sam?

No, but I looked it up and that is an interesting plot.

Yveltal
Jul 19, 2022
Huh, my mom's boyfriend was ranting about the "furries biting other kids in schools" just this morning.

Man, I hope he brings it up again so I can correct him :allears:

Yveltal
Jul 19, 2022

Pope Corky the IX posted:

Do you honestly think he gives a poo poo?

Yeah, probably not. But better than repressing the urge to throw things in frustration.

Nessus posted:

Make sure he’s not armed but then maybe ask him “what’s the radio going to get you mad about next?” And make it a guessing game

Facebook, but yeah pretty much the same.

Yveltal
Jul 19, 2022

Willatron posted:

Yeah every time I visit my dad he's going off about whatever the Internet has told him to be mad about that week. I used to try reasoning with him but he'd just dig in his heels so I'm at the point where I just say "Okay dad" until he feels satisfied enough to talk about music or what he'd been up to lately or something, anything, else.

There's no loving point trying to reason people out of a position they never reasoned themselves into to begin with.

It's kind of a shame, since mom's boyfriend is actually fairly smart but then he just gets into these little snits where he acts like Biden/the left/black people/gay people/etc are personally trying to gently caress him over, specifically.

Yveltal
Jul 19, 2022

Batterypowered7 posted:

The margarita maker also sees some use.

Isn't that just an alcoholic smoothie?

Yveltal
Jul 19, 2022
Aside from here, the only mention of "pause" I've heard was my mom's boyfriend. He was giggling because somehow this proves incompetence?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yveltal
Jul 19, 2022
Do you think the Yeerks are regretting invading us now