Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Padical
Nov 29, 2004

LMBO @ the absolute mark at the end "I'd sit down with him and have a great conversation with him because he doesn't think he's any better than us"

Literally the most defining characteristic of Trump is his arrogance and false belief that he is better than everyone else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Padical
Nov 29, 2004

Obsidianheart posted:

Lots of times you guys post these clips and I read the little text blurb and roll on by, because I can't stand listing to that fat orange gammon blather about bigly yuge, but this time I clicked it and I just gotta ask: What the gently caress!? I know Trungus is a tea-totaling weirdo, but he sounds like the last person to give a speech at a trashy wedding rehearsal dinner with an open bar. I've heard more coherence from teenagers recovering from having their wisdom teeth out. He points at the crowd like he's waving away a fart. How the gently caress is this one of the front-runners for our next presidential election?

Anyway I'll have a number 5 with an unsweetened iced tea.

He looks so smug while he's delivering this one too. Just a complete aphasic style disconnect from brain to body going on here.

Anyway, this guy is a genius and he's gonna beat China and make us rich. He's currently running secret military tribunals to put away Joe Biden's crooked son and brother.

Padical
Nov 29, 2004

Bimmi posted:

Much as I fuckin' hate Trump, the full text of that Nam/Iraq remark more or less makes sense by his goo-brained standards and it's pretty clear he's not confusing the two:

There's been more than enough actual crazy dribbling out of his face hole lately, let's leave the out-of-context gotchas and just plain making poo poo up to the chuds.

No, because the line was extremely funny and it's nice to laugh once in a while.

Padical
Nov 29, 2004

Swift, swipt, and swept like nobody has ever seen anything happen.

Padical
Nov 29, 2004

If ever a single image captured both the spirit of facebook and the effect it has had on society, this is it.

Padical
Nov 29, 2004

Three Olives posted:

Imagine constantly stating that you are a business genius that graduated from one of the top business schools that considers two of their core compensates operating in real estate development and hospitality and confidently stating that you have never heard of the supply chain before.

Like, how does he think products exist?

Did any of you ever watch The Apprentice tv gameshow? Trump's understanding of business is very clearly lemonade stand + street level marketing. From what I recall of the few episodes of the first season I watched, every single competition he had his MBA level contestants running around on the streets trying to hustle t-shirts or some other bullshit. Then, look at his tenure as president. He sold loving hats to Americans. When he wasn't selling hats he was promoting himself in street-style marketing by shouting at his fans in rallies about how good he is. A few pages back I saw a picture of him and Kellyanne Conway in the oval office "doing work" and there was a big stack of hats on his desk front and centre because that's his idea of running a country.

This is why he's so confused at his trials. "I paid back my loans and nobody was harmed, so what's the problem?" He cannot understand deeper ideas about the market, fairness, fraud, and value. No, it's just make deal and sell hat in his idiot little brain.

Padical
Nov 29, 2004

Ralepozozaxe posted:

I wonder if Carano still gets some sort of residuals form the Mandalorian, and this stunt somehow stops her from getting those.

This stunt and her demands really scream "oh god I hosed up, please undo this financial disaster I brought upon myself as though it never happened."

My favorite demand is that the company she is suing will just write a cool new show for her to star in.

Padical
Nov 29, 2004

MrQwerty posted:

Lol they were already doing that when she got fired

Yes, and? She thinks they will saddle her up with the originally envisioned quality show and support after all of this and a lawsuit?

Padical
Nov 29, 2004

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Meanwhile at Trump Rally

Right now somewhere this guy is getting wasted off two beers and screaming internet memes at people he doesn't know while referring to his friend on the left as a bitch.

Padical
Nov 29, 2004

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

I keep hearing about this Biden economy being so bad by MAGA but I guess instead of spending $200 on groceries you can just send it to Scientologists

There's a bottomless amount of humanitarian and environmental crisis going on in the world that need our attention and monetary support. It actually pisses me off that some people are stupid enough to think an idiot rapist who exists solely to enrich and brag about himself deserves any of this attention or money.

Padical
Nov 29, 2004

Chrpno posted:

We're gonna need a bigger butt

Padical
Nov 29, 2004

Cornwind Evil posted:

The idea of Trump with Mojo's powers is terrifying (due to the weirdness of his dimension, Mojo literally gets stronger with his magic and reality warping the higher his 'ratings' are). Of course, Mojo actually has the capacity to think. As has been theorized before, even if Trump somehow got superpowers one suspects all he'd do is more of the same because he's such a broken POS.

The man was president of the USA and chose to spend all his time and influence at rallies, on twitter, or at his home golfing. So yeah, super-powers would probably mean more of the same.

Padical
Nov 29, 2004

Batterypowered7 posted:

Melon Husk having a normal one:

E:

Fellas, is it treasonous for one to attempt to aid people in need of refuge when one has vast resources and capability to do so?

Padical
Nov 29, 2004

What's with these right wing cartoons always drawing Trump much thinner and healthier looking than he really is?

Padical
Nov 29, 2004

Data Graham posted:

It's some Alex Jones poo poo, as someone said some pages back.

"I think the kids who were reported murdered at their school were just actors"
"What the gently caress is wrong with you? You're a loving monster, jesus christ"
"Ahaaa, touched a nerve didn't I? :smuggo:"

Yeah, they do this poo poo wit the word "offended" as well.

Some dork in my city's local Warhammer scene has an army of nazi orks that he lovingly collected and had painted by his friend. When I asked him why he had collected these nazis figurines his voice got all shrill and he started sputtering about how if I am offended by little miniatures I can get the gently caress out of the store.

I definitely wasn't "offended," I really just wanted to hear why he thought this was cool or funny. His response did tell me everything I needed to know though.

Padical
Nov 29, 2004

kazil posted:

Still not sure why he's saying "let the patriots go home"

Does he think Fani is in charge of the J6 prisoners?

Alongside Hunter Biden, yes.

Maybe he means his cronies who have been found guilty in this case already? It's tough to keep track of what he's rambling about.

Padical
Nov 29, 2004

TulliusCicero posted:

Running with "are you better off now then you were in a global plague that I directly prolonged and made even worse" Is a bold strategy

Over a million Americans confirmed dead and that's the record he wants to run on, yeah okay

I was curious today: the US has the largest confirmed death toll from COVID of ANY country in the world

Like it's like 400,000 more from Brazil

loving lunatics

They also statistically had one of the best rates for people surviving covid coupled with one of the worst death rates per capita. This meant that despite having the best medicine and doctors to deal with the virus, their people just kept getting sick to a point it overrided the care available to them. Trump brought this first stat up in a really embarrassing interview where he was fumbling a bunch of graphs he had printed out.

Padical
Nov 29, 2004

Ghostlight posted:

for the answer, please review this audition tape
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSI30Riyxhg

it doesn't seem to matter what time stamp you randomly click in that video, she's in the middle of saying "stayand my ground, I won't back down"

Padical
Nov 29, 2004

I know what he's trying to say, and it's even more stupid. Where will you deport the people sheltering illegal aliens if they are American citizens, Donald? That's not how deportation works. God, this guy is a loving imbecile.

Padical
Nov 29, 2004

Ulf posted:

they add a “Q” to the end of the ticker :freep:

And that is Trump's signal to buy! Hold the line pedes!

Padical
Nov 29, 2004

tbf there's like $30 in the bananas alone

Padical
Nov 29, 2004

kazil posted:

If he has to post the bond, he can't afford to go to Barron's graduation.

Very unfair.

Mr. Trump,

Go to your son's graduation. The American people have you covered.

Signed,
Real Americans

Padical
Nov 29, 2004

Drone_Fragger posted:

Donald trump poo poo his pants in court, the judge asked his team for his legal briefs and he responded by jerking awake and filling his. True story.

Many legal scholars are saying this.

Padical
Nov 29, 2004

Beastie posted:

Lmao a shark attack documentary. Isn't he super scared of sharks?

This could be where it began.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Padical
Nov 29, 2004

Durf posted:

we finally found the legal scholar!!! (as seen on TV)

I think that if you will find that he is most, if not all, of the legal scholars.