(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

  • Post
Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

deadeyez posted:

I mentioned in the end of the last thread there is a chud here at work with a TRUMP shirt on who is all pissed off. Turns out he is mad because his trans lady boss gave him poo poo and said something like, "I thought today was a holiday for you people? You look like you're going to cry, do you need to go home early? It's important to have sympathy for others, so if you feel you need to go home, let me know". She asked me politely not to bother him today because she wants to. Lol

On the one hand, it's kinda lovely that he is being bullied by his manager, but on the other hand, lol get rekt

Guy looks like he is gonna have a heart attack, he is upsetti spaghetti

Please keep us appraised

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

WHY BONER NOW posted:

No! we want him to live long enough to see consequences. Long enough to watch his lovely empire become disintegrated, his kids become impoverished, his name to become associated with ultimate loser. Let him die of old age in a god drat cell

I'd like that but it'd settle for not having to worry for the next 11 months :shrug:

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

WHY BONER NOW posted:

I'm curious what political life Ron depantspiss will have after failing miserably at a presidential bid

Disney's gonna have him installed at Walt Disney World, reenacting this NIN video for the rest of his life:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfW0ke4bwI4

Agents are GO! fucked around with this message at 03:39 on Jan 8, 2024

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

O God this made my day

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Escape From Noise posted:

BTW I haven't heard anything about Trump's isolation levels for a while. Is he now fully accessible?

He's escaped into the Perfectly Safe Capsule.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Bottom Liner posted:

No one owns a thread you buffoon

The opposite can be true, lots of threads end up owning posters

bird with big dick posted:

Growing a penis is quite difficult.

If you start small it can grow extremely quickly. It's hard, though.

B-Rock452 posted:

Lol kind of unrelated but after the last presidential election I kept drunkenly calling up the trump fraud hotline to report that I saw Gritty running down broad street with a box of ballets and after a bunch of calls some worker burst into tears and just yelled "I'm trying to save America" into the phone

post itt everytime you lol that Trump burst into tears and just yelled "I'm trying to save America" into the phone

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

BigglesSWE posted:

FWIW I can’t find any MSM site that’s touching this so far.

I wouldn't expect sites for Men Seeking Men to be covering the Fani Willis stuff anyways.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

David Duke-chovny

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Less interested in serving subpoenas than showing some penis

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

funeral home DJ posted:

What's the equivalent of "Rods from God" when the rod isn't a rod made of tungsten but is a massive sack of poo poo instead?

Clods from God

So Hunter believed the Diamond Joe onion character was real and felt he had to live up to that legacy?

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

This just in, Hunter has a GameCube, super smash brothers, and four good controllers. Here's why that spells trouble for Democrats.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Toxic Mental posted:

Self checkouts own, I won't hear ill spoken about them

Place your text in the posting area.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Escape From Noise posted:

Edit: I don't want to start a derail.

:wtc:

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

FMguru posted:

The panel of undecided voters that they assemble for the final presidential debate always manage to astonish with how utterly loving stupid each and every one of them are, it's one of my favorite events of the election cycle.

It's like the corporate news media version of Dinner for Schmucks.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Fabulousity posted:

Is his campaign hiring charter busses to bring the Chuds in but then stranding them afterwards again?

They made a typo and they hired charter bussies

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Lazyfire posted:

Vivek pissing loudly on a live mic during Alex Jones' return to Twitter is going to be one of those things we remember and laugh at every time he comes up.

Honestly, how often is that going to be? He's got the ghostfence to maintain.

Silly Burrito posted:

Grey Cat posted:

Hey we made a vaccine that increases your body's chance by 1000% to kill cancer before it's a problem.
Why didn't you guys make that 100 years ago? Seems suspicious!

We also made this vaccine that slows the aging process, you could live to be 500!
Pff, what a coincidence that everyone who ever died did so before the vaccine was invented.
We made a vax that lengthens your penis by 9 inches.

:thunk:

I don't think Grey Cat would be interested.

Dapper_Swindler posted:

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Deep thoughts by Bo Louden
so who is this dipshit.

Bo Louden. You really should read the posts you're replying to, I bet you feel real silly right now! :rolleyes:

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

HKR posted:

Iowa is literally going to have a body count attached to it

It doesn't really matter how many people Iowa has slept with, nobody talks about Montana that way! <:mad:>

priznat posted:

Stryder posted:

Just wanna put it out there that the whole idea of a caucus is one of the loving DUMBEST vestigial organs of our political process.

"Are we gonna vote to choose the candidate we'd like to represent us, in a primary election?"

"Sort of! We ALL have to PHYSICALLY show up to a location and then everyone clusters into their own groups, depending on who you support! You can even hold up signs and wear hats and stuff! THEN, once everyone is standing in their little groups, we have speeches to see if you want to red-rover over to someone else's group or stay in your own, and THEN we all raise our hands to vote! It's so much fun!"

fuckin' grade school gym class bullshit...
It actually does sound kinda fun tbh

:hmmyes: it's how we should choose mods

rotinaj posted:

Oh thank goodness the retiring senator who everyone has hated for years and is about to hand his seat to a Republican is going to vanity run

Go away Manchin, you kept the dems hobbled to trying to placate you to keep your seat instead of trying to flip a seat that will actually vote with them on big stuff

I can't remember if it was a tweet/skeet/toot or a post here, but I remember reading something to the effect that with Manchin gone, Democrats are going to have to come to terms with two things: how many parts of the Democratic Agenda were only possible because of Joe Manchin, and how many of those exact same things were never as good as they could have been because of Joe Manchin.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

TulliusCicero posted:

NH is absolutely in play, again, weak showing from Trumpo lmao

Vivek is dead though

He'll just will himself back into existence, he hosed the secret of CHIM out of Molag Bal.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Outpost22 posted:

Who the gently caress is Ryan Binkey?

Heeeeeeeey Kiiiiiiiids!

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Oh, Republicans rely on paper bags for all sorts of things, especially testing candidates and voters.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Failed Imagineer posted:

What do we think Viveks rear end-kissing could get him? Secretary of Labor? Pizza Czar?

Maintaining the Ghostfence on the northern border

Toxic Mental posted:

Okay stop responding to the moron, thanks people.

Telling people in advance to not respond to me? This doesn't seem fair.

PuttyKnife posted:

Politicians don’t make mistakes. 1 mistake = 1 million lost votes.

Good thing TRump is God’s answer to a human not born with original sin.

A human born with all the sins all the time?

Coolguye posted:

They recently rolled back one hour a day on video games laws because it turned out that Chinese shut ins playing gachas is a load bearing pillar for their stock market lmfao

I gotta wonder, with the large gender disparity they've got going on, what all the dudes who will never be able to get married supposed to do all day without video games?

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

TheOneAndOnlyT posted:

The entirety of the Atlantic's reporting both during and after Trump's presidency has been "YOU SHOULD BE MORE AFRAID OF TRUMP AND WHAT HE'S DOING. NO, MORE AFRAID THAN THAT. YOU AREN'T AFRAID ENOUGH!"

They're right. :colbert:

Stoatbringer posted:

I had no idea that yew trees were toxic until recently. A kid here in the UK was climbing one and decided to eat some of the leaves and berries, and it killed him.

Admitting that yew killed someone?! :mods:

Another Bill posted:

Inside every republican there are two wolves....

The CPAC furry afterparty is going well.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

credburn posted:

Colossal Man is cringey but I don't want to poo poo on it; porn addiction is a thing people struggle with, like anything.

Context matters, and the context for Colossal Man is absolutely hilarious.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

The judge literally said to trump "I know you want me to throw you out". The judge is smarter than trump.

He's also dryer than the ocean, dimmer than the sun, and smaller than the moon.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Buce posted:

I agree that trump suffering damages sounds like a good idea

:emptyquote:

kazil posted:

he could shut up

lanoire_doubt_highquality.webp

Outpost22 posted:

Give me pornography or give me death!

Give me death, either little or big!

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

ElectricSheep posted:

god the boomer cry-laugh emoji is just so obnoxious on a primal level

I wish we could change it, like the forums changed :awesome: to what it is now (from the overused emoji now at :imunfunny:.)

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Barometer posted:

:bahgawd: Thar's a thief in the White House! They done stole it frum Trump!! Get r done!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QauZ8sDL0-o

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

CharlestheHammer posted:

I don’t see how tanking the economy can help trump when we know voters uniformly blame the shutdown on republicans.

Which makes them continuing to do it absolutely bizarre

Honestly, it might even shift the blame for some of the fundamental economic issues from dems to to the GOP

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

withak posted:

The Debat

C:\> DE.BAT

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Toxic Mental posted:

Now imagine being the IK of the thread

I hope haljordan is doing well, wherever they are. :ohdear:

Escape From Noise posted:

You already lost, pal! But I guess the point is to wring more cash out of his true believers. My mom takes care of an older guy and he gave our favorite president a big donation. She asked why because it wasn't an insignificant amount for him, apparently. He said it was to fight these corrupt cases. Nevermind that it's already lost. Lol!

This is why I say that scamming chuds is a moral act. Removing their money is like convincing a toddler to give you the sharp knife they picked up, because all that's going to happen if you don't is they'll use it to hurt someone.

free hubcaps posted:

Got this ad on the BBC homepage lol

Huge BBC enthusiast, are you? :grin:

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Barometer posted:

What does the IK stand for? I must be the only person who doesn't know and google gives me some weird answers that don't seem correct.

Internet Killer

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Data Graham posted:

Common Brushtail Possum

David Mitchell

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

DamnCanadian posted:

Reminds me of that old Bud Lite commercial.

"Wasssaaaaaap?"

"WHASSSSAAAAA----"

"-AAAAAAAAAAA-"

"-AAAAAAAAAAA-"

(Reference in case no one gets it)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJmqCKtJnxM

That commercial is older than some of the posters in this thread, just saying.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Their entire view of reality is warped and perverted, which is why they're wrong about everything.

It's like body dysmorphia, but about everything

Ontological dysmorphia?

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

withak posted:

Presidents are supposed to be boring, not revered as idols worshipped by idiots.

Yeah we save that level of prestige for our forum moderators.

bobjr posted:

I do think Trump going on about how he personally killed Roe v Wade will hurt him since the GOP as a whole really wants to keep running with that football.

The thing I don't see anyone talk about is have we ever had a presidential election year where one of the parties has no money? Trump has been vacuuming up all the traditional GOP donations to pay his legal bills, several state GOP parties are flat broke, and the House GOP kicked their best fundraiser - Kevin McCarthy - to the curb because they're stupid.

The French Army posted:

I am a turbo Warhammer nerd and have seen this from the inside. Hardliner chud dickheads are trying to keep newcomers out in order to prevemt the "tainting of their fandom". To this I said what would have happened if the old guard 20 years ago had kicked you out? What would have happened to all of your good sci fi fascism times if those greybeards didn't let you in? Without new blood any community will die, which means it becomes the duty of veterans to introduce newbs and make sure they have a good time.

I've heard this called (on this forum) the "model train ghetto". Basically, the dudes who spend money on model train stuff spend a lot of money on model train stuff*, but there's no effort being expended on bringing new people into the hobby, so the hobby doesn't really have a future as the industry chases a slowly-shrinking pool of customers.

How this relates to the GOP is left as an exercise for the reader.

*There's a train simulator game on steam with something like $14,000 in DLC.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Azuth0667 posted:

Do not channel loving fishmech.
I don’t know what this means lol

Check your spreadsheet.

Waffle House posted:

Uh oh, he's not getting the numbers he's expecting is he, and Haley's riiiight there...

...can you imagine a Republican female President? It'd be loving bizarre, but very possible.

Honestly, I expect the first female president to be a blonde :foxnews:-anchor-style woman.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

kw0134 posted:

The basic problem with "what if" on the bombings of Nagasaki/Hiroshima is that the alternative was either massive American casualties on the proposed invasion of Honshu, or massive Japanese casualties (we're talking millions) with a tightened blockade and bombing of food transports that would have ensured famine. There's no universe that sees both a political ending of the war that would have been acceptable to the Allies at the time, to the Japanese high command, nor would the continuance of a conventional war suddenly stop resulting in more civilian deaths. This also completely downplays that Japanese forces in occupied lands weren't exactly holding Sunday picnics with the locals, and prolonging the war also prolongs their suffering as well. Real world politics isn't always Manichean black and white to every choice, people think every decision is some Bioware dialog option or something.

***Morrigan disliked that.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

CommieGIR posted:

Trump is fascism but without the willpower

Triumph Of The Won't

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Outpost22 posted:

The debanked!

(Giulianiishly) The DeBan

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Grey Cat posted:

Night Crew needs to learn to fly close to the sun but not too close.

Night Crew doesn't know wtf 'the sun' is, they're like that one vampire in Blade who was born a vampire and had never seen it

kazil posted:

Thread yearns for a strong daddy type IK to probe everyone

Stop talking about our sex lives

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3