Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bslu64OftQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

010724_4 posted:

ahhhh, finally gently falling to sleep....

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

where was this guy on 1/6/2021

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

It's really weird.

I still have to wonder if there was some kind of mega-ironclad NDA that Trump made the entire GOP sign that bound their souls for life because the lockstep they have all been in is loving eerie

yeah it's absolutely bizarre they never fell in line like this for candidates like Dole/McCain/Romney and they absolutely hated Clinton and Obama.

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

put me down for 75 million

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

South Park's Eric Cartmen was the answer to: how do we get 'All in Family's' Archie bunker on television again.

Television always had this right-wing bent to all of its programming. But if anybody brought it up, they would be called crazy.

It's kind of the nice thing about the internet. Things are more stark.

Archie Bunker was the butt of the joke and sometimes faced consequences, though.

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

i would probably agree with you, but been around way too many r-wingers who would read Archie as the hero of the story, and the consequences were just the man keeping the little guy down.

True, that would require chuds to watch entire episodes lol.

EDIT: Chuds would also have hated Carroll O'Connor. He seemed to be well loved by everyone and did not share Archie Bunker's views at all.

Armitage fucked around with this message at 23:20 on Jan 9, 2024

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

FuturePastNow posted:

I don't think Trump is sundowning because he's talked like this for at least the last 20 years. I think his brain just plain doesn't work right

Trump always had a pretty rough around the edges way of speaking, but something happened in 2008 to turn himself into the incoherent idiot he is now. this incoherent idiot was the president of the united states once. lol.

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

Tom McDonald has fans?

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

ya know, I'm gonna admit it. Ben Shapiro scares me, like few things in this world do.

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

Gros Tarla posted:

Why lol.

A light shove would topple the guy

lol he got away with admitting he couldn't pleasure his wife. the wap rant really should have ended him. people are digging this rap. people seem to love this guy. he might be the competent fascist everybody thought ron desantis was going to be

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Yeah, but now SF has one of the dipshit, MAGA Bosa brothers, so AMERICA’S TEAM!!!

Also, apparently Brock Purdy is some kind of hardcore Christian, but I just found that out last week, AFIAK he’s not doing Tebow-style kneeling on the field type poo poo or anything.

My initial reaction to another loving KC-SF Super Bowl was, “ugh, again?!” but now I’m firmly rooting for the Chiefs just to make chuds mad (and as a GB fan, I really, really hate the 49ers).

Most athletes in professional sports are pretty religious so Purdy being hardcore Christian isn’t too surprising. A lot of them have some sort of bible quote/passage in their social media bios.

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

Big Skibidi Toilet vibes from this guy

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

Esplanade posted:

When Thatcher croaked, the unofficial theme song was "Ding Dong, the Witch is Dead".

What will we have for Trump?

Hoping I find out Trump croaks this way:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpdP2rbrz9Q

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

Nessus posted:

They’re going to endorse him at this rate

i wouldn't be surprised in the least at this point, and Trump would still call them the failing New York Times

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

lmao

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

Lpzie posted:

The funny thing is Donald Trump could fix America, like all of it, economy, border, crime, respect, housing, education, etc., if we just gave him another shot. We've seen the alternative. America is currently a third world shithole country ever since late 2020. But it can be fixed. Vote Trump like your life depends on it because, my friends, it does!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=915VXjd4Ta4

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

Nooner posted:

GodDAMN what do you gotta post on that site to trigger a "needs moderator review" flag lol

Probably trolling the site. I imagine trolls get shut down pretty quickly there

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

I wonder when Fox News decided to try to get back into Trump's good graces. I thought they were moving on at some point because of the whole Dominion thing.

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

When they realized Trump is still their cash cow and they need to make up all the money they lost.

I kind of figured they would have at least waited until after the election before bending the knee again, and even Rupert’s hellspawn would have not wanted to risk the potential for losing even more money through this. Oh well.

And Trump himself still rags on them on Truth from time to time lol.

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

i was conservative in my guess, but the lols in the end were worth it :trumppop:

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

trilljester posted:

How much could he get for his gawdy, ugly jet?

i'll buy it but I only have 47 cents in my pocket...

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

That GoFundMe’s been up a lot longer than I had thought it would despite obviously breaking one of their terms of services.

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

tek79 posted:

Holy poo poo. I just had an epiphany and my life might be changed forever after looking at this photo of Charlie Kirk. His face isn't actually small. It's... it's his head. His head is loving HUGE!!!! It was never the face! It was the size of his head all along. I think? Or am I just going crazy?

Also shocker most predictable thing of the century that Charlie Kirk, a young MAGA Republican is a racist piece of poo poo. LOL.

At this point Kirk's almost looking like Death Breath from Kid Niki.

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

why the small face

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

^ lol Trump and not airing his grievances at any opportunity.

I wish an interview like this would work but it feels like it's too late to do something like this. This woman has absolutely no shame whatsoever.

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

Frank Frank posted:

I'd be way more concerned if it wasn't Trump running against Biden but someone else less crimey.

I'm relieved that the GOP keeps running on losing issues like abortion/woke poo poo and not the economy/inflation.

Granted: The inflation would have been similar if the GOP was in charge the last four years and they are responsible for a lot of current economic issues but they normally hope everyone forgets that fact.

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

Carth Dookie posted:

Murdoch has so, so much to answer for.

Now that Henry Kissinger died, the grim reaper's gonna be looking for Rupert Murdoch in that vending machine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

Powershift posted:

Donald Trump poo poo himself and collapsed on stage at a rally after repeating a slurred "Obamna" 20 times, but Joe Biden was caught eating an ice cream cone again. Here's why the presidential race is closer than ever.

you joke but I'm starting to think that there's a non-zero chance papers like the New York Times and Washington Post will endorse Trump.