Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

raifield posted:

I feel bad that I actually lol'd at this. Inside Out, only every character in Trump's head is this thing.

Also the green Disgust. That one takes over whenever he sees Stank and Choad or a wounded veteran

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

All I know about MAGA is this, give me a glass of water, hand it to the MAGA, that’s the end of the MAGA

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

Suicide by gop

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

Buce posted:

he did nothing wrong and made several perfect phone calls

I say you're a terrible reporter and everyone knows it

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

well, I'm convinced

It's all nonsense but lol at the WAR score. Biden, who famously did not end any wars and started so many new ones

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

InsertPotPun posted:

do we know who pays her to LOOMER people?

and how do i get a job just wandering around being unhelpful to society?

I see billboards up all the time trying to recruit people to be cops

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

Tree Bucket posted:

My cognitive impairment has people answering a lot of questions already by my shirt cognitive folks impairment don't we

:lolrudy:

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

Rescue Toaster posted:

It's so funny he has zero chance of losing the primary contest and he's still so pissed off.

The only reason Haley's kicking around is to be the obvious backup choice if Trump can't make it through the convention for legal or medical reasons. And I'm suppose he mostly hates her for representing that reality.

But the evangelical Republicans don't support Plan B!

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

Catastrophe posted:

I noticed something about Haley and now I can't un-notice it. Is there a name for when a person seems to always be either gritting or baring their teeth? It's like she can't stop clenching her jaw.

Resting grit face

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

There was that day or so where it seemed possible that Trump might die from COVID. It was almost the funniest thing

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

Hang out with a (probably) cool pop star my age, a career shitposter who could tell me a bunch of cool first hand stories about Hunter S. Thompson, the cop vice president or a Republican presidential candidate.

This is a very difficult choice

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

Hazo posted:

I’m mostly fascinated by the GOT BUGS billboard lurking in the background of the insect-brained trump cultists, and by the guy who somehow managed to score the domain bugs.com.

what's up with that, doc?

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

Very fitting that it is being investigated by the sergeant at arms

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

rotinaj posted:

Tony Keith was an rear end in a top hat to my mom when he broke big and I am glad he died

He got too full of himself and had his people barking orders at the autograph line to not speak to mr. Keith, mr. Keith will take no phone calls, will not sign anything but the thing you can buy at the table, will not sign body parts, will not take a picture with you…

Man, the folks who pay extra for an autograph are the true fans, if you smile and shake their hand, they’ll be jazzed. gently caress Toby Keith. He got a boot in his stomach cancer, it’s the American way.

I hope his enduring legacy is the story from Ethan Hawke about how he got owned at Willie Nelson's birthday concert by Kris Kristofferson.

https://twitter.com/Jallen_Town/status/1754829676869009418

He got super pissed and denied the entire thing. Journalists asked Kris about it, who gave Toby Keith an offramp by saying he didn't remember that exchange. Then Toby Keith smugly claimed that Kris confirmed it didn't happen. Kris' wife Lisa then clarified that no, Kris didn't say it didn't happen, he said he didn't remember it. However, she was there and did remember it, and it happened exactly as written.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

The people of Florida aren’t stupid. They can figure this out,” Chief Justice Carlos Muñiz said.

The butterfly ballot

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I said come in! posted:

lmao he peed his pants

already in talks with Trump for a pardon

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

President Kucinich posted:

A potent omen of events to come, probably.

The Cubs won the world series in 2016 when Trump was elected. That's how we knew the world was upside down

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

Forgot what day it was and for a moment thought Laura Ingraham got a Charles Manson tattoo

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

Melania preferring to live permanently in goblin mode rather than spend any time around Trump is the most relatable thing I've ever heard about her

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

Buchanan turning the dial labeled SLAVERY and looking back at the electorate

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

JonathonSpectre posted:

>detects Civil War President chat from 10,000 miles away<
>puts on cape and flies into the thread 50 posts late just to inhale forcefully and cry<

gently caress ANDREW JOHNSON.

my ACW hot take: McClellan wasn't that bad. Mediocre at worst, and the strategy of "not losing" was probably all he was capable of and he did that adequately

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

dervival posted:

given how conservatives have flipped on Russia? give it twenty years and this won't be sarcastic

"Hmm, I don't agree with their America hating policy, but I do agree with their women hating policy"

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

My kids' chud elementary school PE teacher that always wore cringy moto oorah shirts just got fired. Scuttlebutt among the parents is that he got in some legal trouble for not paying child support.

And that's a lol

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

War Wizard posted:

Herman Cain. But support in that demographic fell 100%.

He and Diamond of Diamond and Silk took that movement underground

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

withak posted:

If you are a million years old and leader of the free world then you can have as much ice cream as you want.

Two scoops, even

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

TotalLossBrain posted:

I remember this!

Also big lol when he surprised the grieving UK parents of someone that had been killed by a drunk US Diplomat, with meeting that Diplomat at the White House, courtesy of Don!

Remember when he and Melania took the picture grinning holding a baby whose parents were murdered?

Or when he signed photos of people's dead family members?

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

MrQwerty posted:

lol that
https://i.imgur.com/9bOOK5J.mp4
set that up and then Biden went out and just totally hosed up Paul Ryan

The Biden to Ryan treatment should have been every debate with Trump ever. Just lay into that idiot bully until he breaks

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

Liquid Chicken posted:

Popped up in my Facebook feed.

Jokes on them - chuds don't seem the bathing type.

I hope Red Wing Shoes destroys them for aping their trade dress

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

DiomedesGodshill posted:

That is NOT a fencing sword AT ALL. It's an idiot with... whatever that is. Source, I'm a fencing couch. Don't drag our hobby into this madness. Whatever is displayed is... something else. Probably bought at an estate sale for like $5.

The hand guard is all wrong and why are there TWO of them? Not fencing AT ALL. Which kinda makes it more hilarious.

Makes sense. As they say, a watched pot never foils

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

rotinaj posted:

Yes there was, and it was Ronald Reagan

Someone on Twitter said their hobby was taking a graph over time of any social or economic indicator (real wages, affordable housing, etc) over the last 100 years in the US and pointing out the Reagan effect when all the positive trends take a sharp and sudden turn

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

Three Olives posted:

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1767730615007232429

They are really running with this argument, I'm honestly not sure if they are high on their own supply or if they think they can gaslight an entire country.

I checked my photo reel on my phone for this week exactly 4 years ago and it was the same week that my employer told us to start working remotely for the next little while until this COVID stuff blows over.
Good thing that didn't end up being a huge problem!

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

Jesse Ventura is CHUD poison for RFK Jr too, because he had a public dispute and libel lawsuit with former sniper and serial liar Chris Kyle

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

Tokelau All Star posted:

I was in a tour group on Mackinac Island with a large group of Mennonites (I know its different) who kept loudly going on and on about all the horrific poo poo they were fantasizing about doing to Gretchen Whitmer. It was disgusting and my partner and I had to just walk away in the middle of the tour because she could tell I was ready to fight a bunch of farmers.

If they were actual farmers, that's a very physically demanding job and I'm sorry to say they would have wrecked you.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

Stands With A Lift

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

Turning a big dial that says "dead passengers" and looking back at the audience

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

TulliusCicero posted:

Ah

I remember when the Apostle John talks about the Right to Bear Arms

Lmao what happened to Render to Ceasar that which is Ceasar's?

Peter got in trouble for using a sword.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Post ITT every you LOL that Trust Social is worth $8 billion!

A cozy $8B valuation, more than Lyft, Paramount, and Coca Cola.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

Shishkahuben posted:

Deploy the noise marines!

https://twitter.com/patriottakes/status/1767162900139901384

I feel like I spend too much time itt, I have become numb to the idea that president Donald "Azathoth" has cultivated a literal court of sycophants and mindless entertainers to provide three layers of insulation against the real world and any consequences or opposition. That's just the daily state of affairs for a guy we decided should be president and are kinda considering doing so again

Mar-a-lago is the same sort of horrific hell dimension as the overbook hotel or the Las Vegas airport. Just direct stimulation of the senses of the most meaningless sort. No thoughts, only the random firing of synapses in a seizing brain.

Why invite the comparison between a murderous, disfigured, desperately lonely creep who stalks women and a fictional character from a musical?