Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Catastrophe posted:

Dude, his hair looks like a Rube Goldberg setup that would crumble into a disaster if not tended to properly

His hair is the perfect example of polishing a turd. Someone with immense skill worked very hard but there's only so much that can be done.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
The only thing Trump loves as much as himself is a platform to tell everyone how great he is/how much someone else sucks.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Hunter's Hog Flume

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Doodoo Hobo

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

You can't convince me that this isn't a drawing of a hideous toad about to gobble up an approaching fly.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

empty croak

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

kazil posted:

just lmao

Worms? In my brain?

It's more likely than you think.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Toxic Mental posted:

Can't wait to see him go "My name is Ron DeSanctimonious and I'm a good boy who endorses Donald Trump for President. Please love me."

Here's Lil' Marco bending the knee:

The only thing funnier than watching Ron fail and have to suck up to Trump to stay relevant would be him failing and doubling down into a tantrum then losing reelection to a Democrat.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Mr. Nice! posted:

He can't run for governor again in 2026. He's term limited by the constitution which can't just be changed by the toady legislature. This is his last shot at political relevancy.

Haha thank you I forgot about this and now I am lol

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

redshirt posted:

How the heck did DeSantis get elected Governor of Florida? I know Florida is Chud Central, but he seems to not have an instinctual political bone in his body. Did he face no competition in Florida? Was his opponent (Republican) that bad?

Beating the Dems, sure, but how did he get nominated?

As an escaped Florida man myself, have you met us before lmao

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Total Party Kill posted:

One thing you definitely do in florida is dig. i see no problem with underground bunkers in florida, no sireee. The water table is what? 3 inches down?

The only thing deep in Florida bunkers are Trump's lovely golf shots.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
Burgerbunker

Bogey's Nest

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
Truly the queen of the Republic of Gamers.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Catastrophe posted:

I've been to the Mutter Museum many times. I've seen bones and skulls of people who had untreated syphilis. They make Swiss cheese look solid. I don't want to post photos but think big giant holes in the skull or entire regions of it missing because of it. It's wild. That would explain some of Trump's behavior if his brains are oozing out of skullholes.

Trump, the preferred perforated Republican candidate.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Trump’s favorite black metal band is Dimmu Burger

Doug Burzum.

Rotting Christie.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Lol this is excellent but I think he's more like that one guy who was a giant space roach in a skin suit.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Three Olives posted:

Worried every day if I can make it to work and how much it is going to cost me.

Hahahaha

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Captain Fargle posted:

I'm someone with a severe anxiety disorder and a lot of the doomer stuff and just news in general lately has been really getting to me. It's hard not to spiral a lot.

I'm looking for some reasurrance that it really is doomer poo poo and Trump isn't just going to sweep back into the White Hourse and put all my trans friends in camps.

Biden is still more likely to get re-elected right? That hasn't suddenly changed?

Even if Trump wins he's too much of a lazy poo poo to get around to passing any legislation to put anyone in a camp. There's a fairly good chance he dies on a toilet regardless of the election outcome. I hope this in some way helps with your anxiety.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

gently caress I hate that my brain reads this in his voice with that insufferable infection.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Toxic Mental posted:

POLE NUMBERS

I'd go with these over anything Nate Silver scribbles down.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Harald posted:

Then explain this.

[img]

Roger Stone Age

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

V*gina lmao thx for protecting my sensitive eyes

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

kazil posted:

Trump is on the stand, jury in the room

He insisted he be referred to as President and that makes me lol

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
lmao :golfclap:

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Donald embarks on the stop being a loudmouth rapist challenge

Difficulty: IMPOSSIBLE

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Hobo Clown posted:

Looks like Trump's VP just freed up his schedule

https://x.com/BNONews/status/1751057379192361424?s=20

Hell yeah I hope he can now be a CEO in prison.

Cell Enclosed Occupant

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Lmaooooo

Election 2024: Steal or No Steal

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
I remember watching attitude era WWF when I was a kid and thinking that Vince was really good at selling being an evil boss.

Turns out he was the ultimate method actor and if anything he was actually downplaying his evil when in the ring.

So yeah he's got a good shot at VP lmao

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Thesaurus posted:

And yet he's drinking Starbucks smh . Maybe if he made coffee at home he could save up an emergency fund

He's avocado toasted lol

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

kazil posted:

goatsea

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
Trump 2024: Malice in Blunderland

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

canyoneer posted:

There was that day or so where it seemed possible that Trump might die from COVID. It was almost the funniest thing

I learned about this halfway through my work day and the rest is a blur of euphoric lols

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
Bricking in the gender neutral LEGO restroom

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
When nothing is true, anything is possible.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

drat yeah just close the desert and they can't cross, so simple

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Grey Cat posted:

Going down to the store and buying baby's first Squier for $100. It sounds like poo poo and plays like poo poo, can't hold a tune.
Paint Trump onto it thinking it looks cool. poo poo guitar looks even more poo poo.
Put the knobs back on wrong.
Success.

Paint? They probably had that poo poo vinyl wrapped at the local sign store that churns out thin blue line decals lol

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
drat this misogynist tweet competition is getting fierce!

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

:lmao:

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
Baphomet/Chewjob 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weg
Jun 6, 2006