Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Join The Helldivers!
Freedom!
Democracy!
Liber-tea!
Call for reinforcements!
View Results

BeAuMaN
Feb 18, 2014

I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERFUCKER!

I've been wondering when someone would do a thread for Helldivers 2 and here it is. I haven't been looking forward to many games for a while, but this one seems to have caught me. Hyped.

If you're thinking of pre-ordering for whatever reason:

https://isthereanydeal.com/game/helldiversii/info/

https://isthereanydeal.com/game/helldiversiisupercitizenedition/info/

It's currently 18 - 21% off depending on where you order from and what edition you order, with the regular game going for $31.47 on GameBillet as of this post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BeAuMaN
Feb 18, 2014

I guess they built in "game master" functionality where staff members can look at individual games being played and throw in buffs (i.e. strategems) or debuffs. Also the staff might be mucking with the overall metagame/war. They talk more about the metagame/war also and how the aliens will react to player gains on the war map.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh_EGMxw9EY

I have mixed feelings about this? Sounds neat. I imagine that while they talk about this being a live service thing, long term this let's them spice up gameplay while finishing development on whatever they want their AI to do.

BeAuMaN fucked around with this message at 20:10 on Feb 2, 2024

BeAuMaN
Feb 18, 2014

TescoBag posted:

How does this work exactly, it seems like a really elaborate twitch campaign. Only available in certain countries at certain times?

Probably will find out tomorrow when the twitch campaign goes live on twitch.tv
It would show up here: https://www.twitch.tv/drops/campaigns

BeAuMaN
Feb 18, 2014

Ciaphas posted:

why is the thread poll radio buttons and not checkboxes :mad:
They're not radio buttons; they're managed checkboxes.

BeAuMaN
Feb 18, 2014

Jossar posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pv3jCBl9EyQ

https://gloryforsuperearth.com/

Streamer campaign announced, go watch 'em die for Democracy until the Twitch drop activates so you can go to the main website and claim an armor skin:

TescoBag posted:

How does this work exactly, it seems like a really elaborate twitch campaign. Only available in certain countries at certain times?
Details:

Expires after 10AM PT 2/23/2024

Just watch for an hour until item is in your twitch inventory, then go to the glory website, link your twitch account, and redeem.

BeAuMaN
Feb 18, 2014

TescoBag posted:

Anyone able to get in on the twitch stuff yet? When I try to link my account via gloryforsuperearth.com it says I don't have access to this drop yet.

I'd like to link my accounts in prep for when it does start.

This is the drop info page: https://www.twitch.tv/drops/campaigns?dropID=00dc4fe6-bb42-11ee-af17-0a58a9feac02

This is the link for participating streamers: https://www.twitch.tv/directory/category/helldivers-ii?filter=drops

Watch one or more participating streamers combined for an hour. There is no progress bar on the campaign/drop page, unlike other twitch drops that you may have done before. Or maybe it does, and I was just too sleep deprived to check this page:
https://www.twitch.tv/drops/inventory

Once you watch an hour, it'll show up in your inventory notification on the top right of the twitch.tv website:

Now, click that notification or go to: https://www.twitch.tv/drops/inventory
You should see the Helldivers 2 Drops up top, and a claim button. Slam that like Claim Now button.

After that, you go to https://gloryforsuperearth.com/
Hit that purple "Log in with Twitch" button.

It'll then ask you to connect your account or it will ask you what platform you want to redeem on. If you select Steam, you redeem the code Games -> Activate a Product Code on Steam.

BeAuMaN
Feb 18, 2014

My ship is going to financially audit all the Family Values.

BeAuMaN
Feb 18, 2014

megane posted:

Picked up a flamethrower, took a few seconds to figure out how to use it, instantly lit myself on fire and died

Same. Like the game thrower. I tried that shock gun though and it doesn't seem that great.

BeAuMaN
Feb 18, 2014

Speaking of chargers, I was hitting a mission target charger with SEAF strikes and it didn't seem to respond. Was it likely taking damage or is there some sort of anti-cheese mechanic where you have to engage the charger before it takes damage?

BeAuMaN
Feb 18, 2014

Dropped 20 medals on that Explosive Liberator/assault rifle in the steeled veterans warbond. Not really that great. The fact that it had explosive rounds didn't seem to matter much. Went back to SMG.

BeAuMaN
Feb 18, 2014

Kaddish posted:

How about the Liberator Explosive?

BeAuMaN posted:

Dropped 20 medals on that Explosive Liberator/assault rifle in the steeled veterans warbond. Not really that great. The fact that it had explosive rounds didn't seem to matter much. Went back to SMG.

Not worth it, or at least I didn't notice much difference. At least against bugs.

On that note: How's the grenade launcher stratagem?

BeAuMaN fucked around with this message at 22:37 on Feb 10, 2024

BeAuMaN
Feb 18, 2014

Cool. Almost enough credits to unlock, will do that.

ZeusCannon posted:

I liked the liberator explosive because of the fire rate but the knight is very handy against bugs or when you gotta carry something

Can you expand on this a bit? Because I equipped it, shot some bugs. The fire rate is slower, you get a bit less ammo, and it didn't seem to kill them that much faster. The explosive part of it seemed almost completely aesthetic. What is this gun good at?

Benagain posted:

Kinda weird that the smg is pretty much a straight upgrade to the liberator.
I think it's weird they have the same amount of armor piercing.

Play posted:

Can you explain how to do that? I've only used it solo before. Like do you need to give your backpack to someone, or do they just need to stand behind you? Or both, right?
afaik the backpack and the recoilless drop from the same pod. One person has the rifle, the other has the backpack (or one person can have both, but slower).
The backpack person has to be behind them, but not directly behind; instead, behind and a little off to the right, near where the tube sits on the shooter's shoulder. You then get a prompt to press "E" (or controller equivalent to activate objects). This makes it so that you're glued to them in the loading position. As they fire, your character will load more rounds into the recoiless rifle. For top teamwork, someone should be covering the two person recoiless rifle team by shooting any smaller bugs away so they can concentrate on shooting the charger rushing towards you.

BeAuMaN fucked around with this message at 23:30 on Feb 10, 2024

BeAuMaN
Feb 18, 2014

Alright. I'll have to play around with it more when I get a chance. Yeah I have that Knight SMG and it slaps. While it chews through ammo it also chews through enemies (at least without heavier armor like the armored lobsters). I haven't tried the defender SMG yet but it's on my next unlock list so I can get the page to get a different booster, that way groups I go with can have at least two boosters running.

For those not sure on Boosters: A booster affects the whole party. Only one copy of the same booster can be equipped by anyone i the party at one time. So if you can't have multiple ammo boosters, but you could have 1 ammo booster and 1 vitality booster.

BeAuMaN
Feb 18, 2014

I think the medal income feels about right... in that it's the primary advancement for primary/secondary/grenade weapons, along with armors, boosters, and cosmetics.

But that jump from free warbond to steel veterans is pretty harsh. They might be better off reducing the prices in the steel veterans warbond, but I dunno.

For instance: How long should it take to advance through both warbonds combined? Note that you get a Daily mission that spits out 15 medals.

BeAuMaN
Feb 18, 2014

Play posted:

Where do you see that? Or just do any mission in a day?
The Orders. There's two orders: The team order, and the personal order. The personal order changes every 24 hours, and if you complete it you get 15 medals. How easy it is can vary but killing 400 of something isn't that big of a deal usually.

In the ship area you can press Z to see the overall orders...

While in the strategy map in the ship, when you're backed out to galaxy view, you can see the details.

The daily mission is there to give you a good chunk of progress towards warbonds on a daily basis. Complete those once a day and you'll make good progress. Some of them area easier than others... 8 optional missions, for instance, requires a lot more work than killing 400 bugs or 400 automatons.

BeAuMaN fucked around with this message at 04:34 on Feb 11, 2024

BeAuMaN
Feb 18, 2014

explosivo posted:

I'm really digging bringing the supply pack. You can keep people supplied but also if the team can stay topped up through drops and pickups you can use it to give yourself ammo with an ammo hungry weapon like the grenade launcher. The cooldown is pretty short too so I'll call down a new one every now and then to keep my supply packs topped off too.

DelphiAegis posted:

If you take extra supplies from a supply drop, you can refill your backpack charges, and the supply drop has a way shorter cooldown than the backpack, but the pack is a free refill too, yeah. Really helps for the long missions and your own longevity.
Does taking the supplies from the supply drop put it into your ammo backpack automatically? I tried picking up ammo boxes I found on the ground when I tried the supply backpack since I was bringing the grenade launcher, and it didn't seem to fill it. Is it just specifically the ammo cans from supply drops? Or are there any special keys to load it into the backpack?

Deakul posted:

It's almost comical just how much better at Starship Troopers this game is compared to the actual Troopers game by the Squad guys.
Gonna :smugdog: a bit on my previous commentary from last year in the other thread once the Starship Troopers game released a 4-player hive mode

BeAuMaN posted:

From the footage I've seen... Hive is neat conceptually, but 4 players isn't what most of us came here for. Starship Troopers is about being a faceless loving grunt among grunts thrown haplessly at the enemy. Should be more players in Hive mode where you defend a central arms cache while systematically wiping out main caves with nukes. Making decisions on whether to multi-push or play it safe and push one cave at a time. Each cave can have one of a handful of events where there's ambushes, poison spore emitting growth, all sorts of random poo poo to shake it up.

Or the game is, afterall, Early Access. Maybe the devs feel empowered to just test out whatever and see how it works. Maybe they're unsure of what to do after the base game they did at launch.

Also... I mean investing in 4 player is a bad plan because Helldivers 2 is almost assuredly going to be a better 4 player Starship Troopers game.
Now that the game is out (bugs notwithstanding), yeah Starship Troopers needs to focus on making their large player count co-op game modes better because there's no use for a 4-player mode in that game (I also haven't been back on that game in a while after hearing about how the magma bugs are buggy; hope to return once it gets better though!)

BeAuMaN
Feb 18, 2014

raverrn posted:

Edit: And the Booster only helps when you've lost all your reinforces. Just...don't do that?
You can run into that in higher difficulty definitely.

Also Boosters apply to the whole party, and only one copy can be active at one time. So essentially by having at least 4 boosters unlocked, you'll be able to apply a buff that someone else in the party doesn't have. If everyone brings a different booster then the party is that much better off.

BeAuMaN
Feb 18, 2014

DelphiAegis posted:

They have to be supply drops, because using the backpack on someone or for yourself (press 5 on kb) gives you 2 grenades and 2 stims in addition to ammo for everything. Backpack slots aren't refilled by the ammo you find randomly, only supplies from a supply drop. The cool down is really short on the supply drop too.
Thanks.

dogstile posted:

Explosive rounds just do more damage to weak spots, so that's the use case of all the weapons tagged explosive. If you blow off a chunk of armour and swap to a gun with explosive rounds, it'll go down incredibly quickly. This is actually why grenades kill the bile spewers so quickly.

Worth noting that even with the armour blown off, non-explosive ammo does 90% less damage to the exposed bit than explosive stuff does. That's why you actually bring the liberator explosive/grenade launcher/etc.
Thanks for this. Was wondering why the stats seemed worse for not seemingly doing much.

Separate question: Has anyone found Heavy Armor to be worth it? I've found outrunning bugs in light armor to be more useful personally.

BeAuMaN fucked around with this message at 16:43 on Feb 12, 2024

BeAuMaN
Feb 18, 2014

Dandywalken posted:

I love how many "Hellllll yeah!" moments you get in this game even from the most basic stratagems. Basic Eagle bombing pass can still be loving awesome.
I love the cluster bombs. It's like a they're carpet bombing a bunch of firecrackers to celebrate the power of MANAGED DEMOCRACY.

BeAuMaN
Feb 18, 2014

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

I don't know what the hell is going on but this Twitch drop is just not working for me. I've watched different streams for half a day first on my laptop, then on my phone, then both at once. Absolutely no progress. Normally I'd think this was an account linking issue but you can't link your accounts until you've got the drop.

E:

The PS5 version is also moderately crashy. Pretty much at least once complete crash every night.

On my phone but this is the guide I wrote a while back. Not sure if that helps.

BeAuMaN posted:

This is the drop info page: https://www.twitch.tv/drops/campaigns?dropID=00dc4fe6-bb42-11ee-af17-0a58a9feac02

This is the link for participating streamers: https://www.twitch.tv/directory/category/helldivers-ii?filter=drops

Watch one or more participating streamers combined for an hour. There is no progress bar on the campaign/drop page, unlike other twitch drops that you may have done before. Or maybe it does, and I was just too sleep deprived to check this page:
https://www.twitch.tv/drops/inventory

Once you watch an hour, it'll show up in your inventory notification on the top right of the twitch.tv website:

Now, click that notification or go to: https://www.twitch.tv/drops/inventory
You should see the Helldivers 2 Drops up top, and a claim button. Slam that like Claim Now button.

After that, you go to https://gloryforsuperearth.com/
Hit that purple "Log in with Twitch" button.

It'll then ask you to connect your account or it will ask you what platform you want to redeem on. If you select Steam, you redeem the code Games -> Activate a Product Code on Steam.

BeAuMaN
Feb 18, 2014

AndyElusive posted:

So is the game still hosed? I managed to get into the game and it loaded but when I access the galaxy map, literally no one is available to join up with. There's no one on any fuckin planets. What a POS.

Kind of yeah. Drop in the goon discord and get in a game that way. Someone will walk you through either joining through steam or friend code.

BeAuMaN
Feb 18, 2014

JBP posted:

There like a thousand frozen guys in the cargo hold ready to spot for the destroyer lol

I feel some kinship with these frozen guys as we all wait to take the place of the non-frozen players currently logged into the server.

BeAuMaN
Feb 18, 2014

Durzel posted:

Also - any tips for finding super rares? I’ll be damned if I can find the structure that spawns them. I have no idea of its scale really, but I’m pretty sure I’ve never seen one.

Late reply since this thread moves fast: Someone in the discord mentioned doing Blitz missions at Level 7. The idea is that they're relatively short (14 minute timer?), the map area is smaller and there's one guaranteed ultra rare/buttplug rock (the one with silver veins running through it).

Ran 4 blitzes... this seemed to be mostly true, but also those 14 minutes are the most stressful 14 minutes.

Also something to keep in mind: If a person carrying samples survives until the end of the mission but doesn't get on the shuttle, the samples are still considered earned at the end of the mission. However, at least one player MUST get on the shuttle for all of the samples to be considered earned, or no samples will be considered earned at the end of the mission.

So for blitz, your goal is to get the super samples and make sure at least one person gets on the shuttle. If the person holding the super samples is on the ground (living) when the timer ends then it's all good. This can happen where you clear enough bug holes but you still haven't found the super sample, so you might have two people at the landing area while 2 people are fanning the map looking for that drat super sample rock.

Also something someone pointed out: Drop samples at the dropship area before the mission ends if you plan on loving off to look for the super sample or get the last bug holes to clear the mission. On PC this is the x button that pulls up a radial, select samples, then let the x key go.

BeAuMaN fucked around with this message at 19:16 on Feb 22, 2024

BeAuMaN
Feb 18, 2014

While we're giving advice and stuff: Diving away from danger is really effective. That is to say jumping away from the enemy and diving onto the ground, getting up, and either diving away again or running away.

You have no idea how much bullshit and certain death I've avoided by doing this. Those Blitz maps I mentioned earlier on Level 7? Dove away from a combination of lobsters, stalkers, and chargers halfway across the map after I was being chased by enemies into a stalker lair, took it out, then ran away because I had the super sample and I wanted me corpse to fall as close to my allies as possible so they can pick up the super sample.

The other part of this is that reloading, depending of the firearm, has multiple components to it, and depending, you can partially reload your firearm in between dives. So you might dive, start reloading, interrupt by diving, start reloading again.... dive, fully reload... turn around and shoot the fuckers chasing you.

BeAuMaN
Feb 18, 2014

Ghislaine of YOSPOS posted:

i wish they’d just sprung for the 49k license. you’re basically an Elysian drop trooper fighting tyranids and necrons. gently caress this game is amazing. just had a level that was basically one elaborate bot fortress, increasingly high tiers of emplacements and fortifications. I usually run 380, walking artillery, railgun, and basic eagle. sometimes I’ll run a mortar sentry on a small map.
Honestly I don't see the need for the license. Plenty of good properties out there copying IPs and filing off the serial numbers. Plus I mean... Games Workshop... blegh.

A this point they had Helldivers 1 to work off of, so no need.

BeAuMaN
Feb 18, 2014

thalweg posted:

If 2 divers do the hug emote close enough they hug each other :kimchi:
If you press E on someone doing an emote, you'll reciprocate in kind. Salute returns salute. Hug initiates a hug. Explosive handshake initiates special handshake.

Totally did explosive handshake at the dropship door at the end of a mission that we crushed.

BeAuMaN
Feb 18, 2014

BitBasher posted:

The catch is, it's not your ship either! There's a finite combination of ship names. You're probably not the one controlling it the whole time, that's the Democracy Officer. They just load all of your stuff into a ship with the name that you pick to not the other way around!

The Democracy Officer is really in charge, the fact that you think it's your ship is the illusion!

My theory: None of them are completely in charge.

The Ship Master is in charge of running and controlling the ship, and if things go awry can take control of everything. The Democracy Officer is there to make sure there's no treason/traitors aboard; particularly the Helldiver, and is there to guide everyone closer towards Super Earth's political philosophy and current goals. Both of them are there to babysit the Helldivers but if there's a disagreement between the Ship Master and the Democracy Officer it could go either way.

If you've ever played the tabletop RPG Paranoia, I'm very much reminded of that. It has everyone following the will of Dear Computer; players have a 6-pack of clones to replace them should they die, and various players are certain specific officers, and ALL of the players are looking for traitors (while most of them are secretly influenced by or spreading treasonous propaganda).

BeAuMaN
Feb 18, 2014

Ra Ra Rasputin posted:

When the game came out everyone rated the supply backpack as a must have, but I feel like as people get more experienced they stop magdumping into 0 damage armored parts and move to PoI with ammo pickups instead of standing still and killing every enemy as it spawns.
Mag dumping grenade launcher into a horde of bugs everyday. That's why I have the backpack. Though I've been running Level 7 Blitz lately, so time is of the essence usually.

BeAuMaN
Feb 18, 2014

Jerkface posted:

FYI whoever said you didnt need to extract to get samples thats apparently not the case anymore. Lost a ton of rare samples because my team was too cowardly to wait 10 seconds to extract :argh:

The rule is: any Helldiver holding samples doesn't have to extract to count the samples as acquired, but
1.) Helldivers holding the samples must be living at the time the mission ends
2.) At least 1 Helldiver must extract.

If a helldiver dies before the mission ends, dropping the samples, then those samples are lost.

If no Helldivers extract, then all the samples are lost.

BeAuMaN
Feb 18, 2014

Sindai posted:

Tried grenade launcher + supply pack and it's certainly fun when I remember to blow up all the bugs before they're in my face and I kill myself, which is most of the time. Not great against chargers but I notice hitting them in the butt with grenades seems to make them flinch, so I'll take it over anything else I have access to at the moment.

It is nice to be able to erase most bug patrols before they can summon a breach. Pairs great with a friend with a railgun and anti-big-stuff orbitals.
Yeah what's nice is a lot of people are bringing Railgun or AC, so you bringing grenade launcher is so complimentary. Let those friends peel off that charger leg armor while you just unload grenades into patrols and swarms, and also pop them into bug holes and factory vents. These days for higher difficulty bugs I bring Grenade Launcher, Supply Pack, 500kg bomb, and Cluster Bomb. The 500 is mainly for Bile Titans and the latter is for extra mob clear on top of the grenade launcher.

BeAuMaN
Feb 18, 2014

Horizon Burning posted:

did they change up the difficulty somewhat? i sauntered my way to helldive without much issue, but i'm getting plastered on hard now!! and my beam drone is just suddenly blazing me constantly sometimes to the point of death

They upped the last two difficulties during a patch iirc.
Hmmmm
Oh it's the last 3!
https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/553850/view/7862791756735138822

quote:

BALANCE & OTHER FIXES
Fix for Suicide, Impossible and Helldive missions being too easy.

BeAuMaN
Feb 18, 2014

Fishstick posted:

Is it stupid a PVE game has anticheat? Yes

Is gameguard egregiously worse than any of the other mainstream anticheats like EAC, Battleeye or denuvo in terms of which access privilieges it has? No. People handwringing about kernel level access!!!! are handily ignoring the vast majority of DRM'd games like that all use anticheats that have similar privileges.
I think it's dumb that this particular anti-cheat is allegedly more egregious than other anti-cheats and there's already reported cheaters. So the fact that they chose this particular anti-cheat didn't do much to prevent cheats from happening.

Also one of the reported cheats affects samples collected, so if you're in a game with someone who's cheating on samples then you might end up with hundreds of samples at the end of the match.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Helldivers/comments/1aw7vvx/cheaters_ruined_my_experience_with_the_grind/
Now if you don't care about progression as part of your gameplay experience, then it matters less. But also you're in an awkward position where you have to report to support.

BeAuMaN
Feb 18, 2014

turn off the TV posted:

Unless you count any other commercial anticheat then yeah nprotect is unprecedented in having kernel level access.
Yeah I mean I don't know. I just know that when the game launched, there was a lot of poo poo about nprotect gameguard specifically and how it was worse than, say, EAC. It was overly aggressive or some bullshit.

My point is: For all the handwringing that was caused because of Arrowhead's choice of anti-cheat... it didn't matter in the end anyway because people circumvented it anyway?

BeAuMaN
Feb 18, 2014

Kly posted:

does the muscle enhancement booster not work? some one told me it doesnt do anything today.
afaik it does work. But the only thing that gives difficult terrain is... jungles?

BeAuMaN
Feb 18, 2014

drat Dirty Ape posted:

Do you get larget super credit stashes on higher difficulties?
Nope. Though trivial is usually the best Super Credit farm, but boring.

Essentially: cargo crates and pods that contain super credits (or weapons, req slips, or very rarely samples) don't scale with difficulty, other than the maps are usually larger so there's more POIs. However, on a map on trivial there's usually no bugs guarding the POIs and the patrols are pushovers. Since the pods/crates don't scale, it's the same as high difficulties. So you can run a bunch of trivials quickly and increase the chance you'll get super credits.

What does scale though are samples. Higher difficulties will have more samples, and high concentration of samples. However... the higher concentration of samples doesn't exactly seem consistent. I think when a map is created the game is given the pool of samples and then distributes them across POIs. This distribution is semi-random and not always equal.

BeAuMaN
Feb 18, 2014

Section Z posted:

If you are with a group of friends already at max, glory for SUPER EARTH!

But when playing with strangers? Most of them are probably still desperate for samples and medals and not built for loving off to (successfully) grab them solo.
I'm built for grabbing samples and medals solo at 7 or above, but not 6.

Difficulty 6 is just a bunch of bullshit grasshopper patrols and they never loving stop.

Edit: Like... Chargers? Chargers are some bullshit, but once you get above one charger on you, like... 3 chargers? 4? It doesn't matter. You're running and dodging, and they have some issues lining up more shots.

Bile Titans? 2 Bile Titans... it's some bullshit but I'm going to make them come together and drop a 500kg. And if I die, it will have been glorious.

Those loving spewers? Yeah those can be some bullshit but I usually run Grenade Launcher, so I pop those fuckers all the time.

But Grasshoppers? You can't outrun grasshoppers. And if you don't take care of them quickly enough, you will be surrounded by like 20 of them. You have to stop running and fight, and clear the fuckers out. And then there will be a breach. And more hopper patrols.

BeAuMaN fucked around with this message at 23:20 on Mar 2, 2024

BeAuMaN
Feb 18, 2014

dog nougat posted:

I feel like people largely don't use melee at all and just rely entirely on their guns to kill everything. I'm not racking up massive melee kill counts or anything, but it's super useful for dealing with low-level bugs when you're out of primary ammo. Really hope I get to bring a sword or something at some point to just go to town.
I tried meleeing the armored lobster. It was not impressed with my melee.

BeAuMaN
Feb 18, 2014

GokuGoesSSj69 posted:

Is that what The Founding Fathers intended?
"The Chargers are coming! The Chargers are coming!"

BeAuMaN
Feb 18, 2014

Infinitum posted:

Gold 4 - Gradient /w Emboss + Outline

:five:

Someone in discord suggested replacing skull with SA grenade and I think that's a neat idea. Not sure how it'd look in practice though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BeAuMaN
Feb 18, 2014

:sickos: