Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ominous Jazz
Jun 15, 2011

Big D is chillin' over here
Wasteland style

symbolic posted:

i never watched him prior to my friend putting that video on in a hotel room last month and having only known Tommy through the Intellivision debacle, it was a hell of an unexpected rabbit hole to fall down for the better part of that morning

say what you want about those videos but when you're catastrophically hungover or just too sad to leave bed you've got some quality viewing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ominous Jazz
Jun 15, 2011

Wasteland style
it's called delicious in dungeon because that kinda sounds like dnd and calling it dungeon meshi is wrong

Ominous Jazz
Jun 15, 2011

Wasteland style

The Saddest Rhino posted:

To increase the diversity of our video game's characters, it is advised you move the slut dial on some of them all the way to the right

if it works for overwatch,

Ominous Jazz
Jun 15, 2011

Wasteland style

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

trans michael myers just killed me and you're laughing

transitioning michael myers and they just come out really chill on the other side

Ominous Jazz
Jun 15, 2011

Wasteland style

Terrible Opinions posted:

Baffling that they didn't tell the actress what she was voicing. "It's a Mandela Catalog monster" is very simple.

The actual reasoning is that charms as a whole for hooks and survivors are the obligatory cosmetic no one wants or cares about used to fill out a battle pass and nothing else. So you basically see killers take the most reflective/glowy ones to help with navigation on maps with bad lighting and there is no reason to take any charms on survivors.

they need to know the leon kennedy they're killing is played by a bisexual

Ominous Jazz
Jun 15, 2011

Wasteland style

DaysBefore posted:

Like how this makes him sound like a supervillain. If Salmo the Baker gets a piece of bread he will destroy the world

jojo type situation

Ominous Jazz
Jun 15, 2011

Wasteland style

Snow Cone Capone posted:

Mavis Beacon was not a real person

the IDEA of mavis beacon is more valuable than the reality of mavis beacon

Ominous Jazz
Jun 15, 2011

Wasteland style
the sanctity of the phiz> what are you listening to thread is at STAKE but also i am listening to a bunch of ween too
also didn't engineer from tf2 play a ween song in the meet the

Ominous Jazz
Jun 15, 2011

Wasteland style

CaptainBeefart posted:

What ween song would engineer from TF2 play?

I'm guessing So Many People In The Neighborhood or If You Could Save Yourself. Both from Quebec..

i got wilco and ween confused i'm familiar with neither

Ominous Jazz
Jun 15, 2011

Wasteland style

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Someone mentioned last time this came up that he's admitted that he used lit all his money on forums account and now just gets approved for credit cards and maxes them all out buying more accounts.

That's too depressing to be true

Ominous Jazz
Jun 15, 2011

Wasteland style

:barf:

Ominous Jazz
Jun 15, 2011

Wasteland style

they named their channel that because of the more popular "every frame a painting" youtube channel of short video essays about cinematography so that's cool

Ominous Jazz
Jun 15, 2011

Wasteland style
yo he directed the scary mirror movie??? nobody can be mad at him. i'd hate it if i was stuck adapting stephen king works for the rest of my life though

Ominous Jazz
Jun 15, 2011

Wasteland style
they're gonna be normal and cool when they're back in may. a better version of themselves.

Ominous Jazz
Jun 15, 2011

Wasteland style
that post is close to being just a normal kind of too online but at some point while posting their hands fought against them like doctor strangelove to make sure it lands perfectly in "telling about myself" posting

Ominous Jazz
Jun 15, 2011

Wasteland style

NoiseAnnoys posted:

that kind of posting still exists and it's so weird to me. like when did this kind of posting become not only tolerated, but praised and encouraged?

look, we have to let people like that post or how else are we gonna get the smoothest calmest hitler

Ominous Jazz
Jun 15, 2011

Wasteland style
i thought they were making jokes about the dog bricker??? what???

Ominous Jazz
Jun 15, 2011

Wasteland style

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

once i tried to explain to someone in cspam that smoothbrain was just as ableist as the r word and they tried to argue with me that such a condition did not exist therefore it was not ableist... love that forum

it literally does??? it does exist and it's really bad turns out

Ominous Jazz
Jun 15, 2011

Wasteland style

Good soup! posted:

still a solid lol that HBO said "nah" on Guillermo del toro's live action series he wanted to do

i'm just glad he was in death stranding

Ominous Jazz
Jun 15, 2011

Wasteland style

Plant MONSTER. posted:

whats the anime where Helen Keller is a magical blond swan woman and some guys fight nietzsche and hitler

Princess Tutu

Ominous Jazz
Jun 15, 2011

Wasteland style
just grab a buddy who LOVES majong ( and everybody has one) invite them over and have them play it and cuddle up

Ominous Jazz
Jun 15, 2011

Wasteland style

I'm going to put a worrying amount of hours into this

Ominous Jazz
Jun 15, 2011

Wasteland style
lizard sex cave

Ominous Jazz
Jun 15, 2011

Wasteland style
what a weenie

Ominous Jazz
Jun 15, 2011

Wasteland style

Pablo Nergigante posted:

You’re thinking about how much you want to **** Rouge the Bat, aren’t you?

psychomantis says this in the twin snakes if you have sonic heroes save data

Ominous Jazz
Jun 15, 2011

Wasteland style

austin powers line

Ominous Jazz
Jun 15, 2011

Wasteland style
listen; there was a period of time that homestuck

Ominous Jazz
Jun 15, 2011

Wasteland style
I mean, it was a heavily FLASH reliant comic. it's weird that it's almost impossible to go back to. it's weird that the game was embezzled maybe by the kingsquest guys. it's weird that homestuck 2.0

Ominous Jazz
Jun 15, 2011

Wasteland style

it's true

Ominous Jazz
Jun 15, 2011

Wasteland style

Famethrowa posted:

the gently caress is glomping

I'm really glad I was Normal in 2010

a real aggressive hug. sometimes jumped into. which is nice, but it's a stranger. sucks.

Ominous Jazz
Jun 15, 2011

Wasteland style

Oxxidation posted:

short answer is that between its idiosyncratic presentation/writing style, its prodigious update speed and a whole dictionary of internal jargon, it was primed to create a fanbase that was really more of an entire subculture, sucking up half the internet in its wake

more impressive is how completely it collapsed after generating that kind of pull. you need to jump through a bunch of hoops to even read it in its original state

there was a massive one year break, the comic turned kinda in on itself and became too meta to become enjoyable and seemed to be getting more convoluted and less interesting, the game didn't come out but a lot of weird and unsubstantiated allegations about the behind the scenes did, and the sequels comics and epilogues are not well regarded no matter WHO you talk to.

very much like game of thrones,

Ominous Jazz
Jun 15, 2011

Wasteland style

Empty Sandwich posted:

GOOD MORNING. BEEN HANGING OUT WITH THIS JAPAN-ESE FELLA MAKES COMIC BOOKS. MANGA COMIC BOOKS.

lovers perhaps

Ominous Jazz
Jun 15, 2011

Wasteland style

mycot posted:

Work in something about problematic media into the title and this is basically the Pharohman genre of internet guy lol

what does this mean

Ominous Jazz
Jun 15, 2011

Wasteland style

mycot posted:

Dick pregnancy guy complaining about puritans on Something Awful forums.

this really didn't help

Ominous Jazz
Jun 15, 2011

Wasteland style

very risky blowjob posted:

kylo ren absolutely should call rey a bitch

you're gonna love my fanfic

B33rChiller posted:

We used to have a mod that would be a perfect to hit to the bottom off all this as an undercover agent.
Whatever happened to that guy?
Probably harassed off the internet by the qcs crew and saga bullies.

they're VERY busy with their Myst roleplay

Ominous Jazz
Jun 15, 2011

Wasteland style
the tankies always win, what can i say :cool:

Ominous Jazz
Jun 15, 2011

Wasteland style

rodbeard posted:

I have no con tail stories, but my partner crashed at my place one night while we were attending a convention and just never left. Now we've been together for 14 years.

you have a con tale though, and it's how you found love from a hopeless place (anime convention).

Ominous Jazz
Jun 15, 2011

Wasteland style

Heath posted:

Was he shocked

his systems, his bio, and his judas was shocked

Ominous Jazz
Jun 15, 2011

Wasteland style

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

Male giraffes beat the poo poo out of each other and then gently caress.

we can do that too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ominous Jazz
Jun 15, 2011

Wasteland style

Snow Cone Capone posted:

2004-era forums Main Characters who were so annoying together that Lowtax (iirc Ozma ended up actually enforcing it in the end) posted that if they ever got caught posting in the same thread, even if not talking directly to each other, they would both be banned or perma'd

context is some CSPAM or other politics bullshit, I didn't pay attention except someone randomly dropped her name and she immediately responded after nearly a decade away

it's very important to keep the war fandom alive