Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
Dragon Ball Super had me thinking about gods and wondering why Goku & Friends aren't worshipped by earthlings as the deities of physical might that they are. Even at that most people seem entirely ignorant of Kami-sama and his influence over Earth. Was Satan's greatest lie convincing humanity that God is just an elaborate setup of smoke, mirrors, and lighting?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
balls
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H01eq2Tc-WQ

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

AtomikKrab posted:

17 gonna win

He really wants to get that boat for his wife and kids, neither justice nor destruction can withstand that.

But who could resist the mystery box? There could be anything inside of it, even a boat!

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

TrilliontonNixon posted:

I love how the last shot of Goku and Vegeta is them going, "alright, now let's get even stronger." Motherfuckers, you've already surpassed the gods themselves. What more do you want?

come on, you know theres bound to be some evil multiverse pantheons out there

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
someone bring me up to speed. i skipped some poo poo and suddenly cool looking goat moro is cell now? how did that happen?
oh, he absorbed an android :what:

Lamebot fucked around with this message at 14:58 on Oct 25, 2020

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Ghost Leviathan posted:

The last character will be Mario

Farmer with a Shotgun

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
The condition is that Granolah is now a saiyan :v:

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
I remember it stopping halfway through Namek. I loved Vegeta flipping out in rage after discovering Gohan's dragon ball theft and also everything about Recoome.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
The 40000 Power Level Recoomer.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QezS57OODKc

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Siegkrow posted:

Also Goku single handedly murdering an entire army.

When did Goku have a moral shift where he abhorred killing? I'd guess just after he came back from king kai's training. He was upset at Vegeta executing Nappa and asked Krillin not to execute Vegeta.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Larryb posted:

Then the moon grew back somehow in DBZ before Piccolo destroyed it again

The moon is actually a benign tumor.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
blutz waves shrank my balls

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
It's too convenient that an aged up Gas somehow is stronger than all these fighters who have undergone extreme measures to obtain godly strength, but ok!

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
Yes, but how many scovilles is it?

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
I could imagine with having attained God ki Goku and Vegeta have some form of eternal youth now.

You don't need the dragon balls for petty wishes like an immortal body or eternal youth. You just need to go through an entire life of hellish fightman cultivation.

Lamebot fucked around with this message at 19:44 on Dec 28, 2021

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
The U7 kais are nincompoops and their nemeses aren't much better. No wonder U7 has an abysmal mortal level.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

KittyEmpress posted:

I kinda dislike the idea of the potara rules changing, mostly because I always liked the idea of Vegito being permanent, at least when I was young. From a like, drama point of view.

Giving up who you are as a person, permanently, and what that would entail for their lives, how the people around them would react to it, how their personal lives would change? It's so dramatic and cool to me.

The Buu-defusing already annoyed me, so it's less that the rules changing in Super annoys me. It's just them not sticking to the guns in the first place.

Easy, make your spouses and children potara fuse. Sorry Gohan and Bra, you're gonna have to fuse since Goten and Trunks already are fusing partners

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

New Leaf posted:

So here's something to just cross my mind - what do you think getting hit by a ki blast feels like? In my mind it's similar to a high pressure water cannon except boiling hot. Maybe if it's a sphere or something it's more like a molten hot water balloon. They don't seem to all just be high heat, there's clearly some sort of force or pressure there so you can't equate it to like a flamethrower. What are you guys think? Clearly there's different styles throughout the series.

Going by the canon explanation of the hadouken I would imagine it's like getting punched really hard. Sometimes hard enough to vaporize your body or even a landmass.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Electric Phantasm posted:

What if you combined the two?

I think it he did that with normal SSJ he'd explode into meaty chunks. He can do it in SSB because of the ki control that form already demands.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
TFS question: What did the frog occupying Ginyu's body do to get sent to hell?

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

TulliusCicero posted:

If I remember correctly it's "the Next Dimension" because the Ocean dub had a wierd thing about saying "kill or Death"

The dub of Gundam Wing is similiar. A lot "I'LL DESTROY YOU!!!!" Duo calling himself the Great Destroyer despite having loving Deathsycthe Gundam, stuff like that

It is a little odd that everybody else is in Dragonball and future Trunks is in Akira/ Berserk all the drat time in terms of tone

In hindsight Hiro's threat to Relena just sounds like a goofy sexual boast.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Rody One Half posted:

Tien can learn whatever he wants, he'll never surpass the strongest human, Krillin

Krillin has no nose and married an android. He doesn't count.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
To Tenshinhan doubters:

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Blueberry Pancakes posted:

I'm bummed that Toriyama made a villain with a cool power that required thought to work around until suddenly Goku realizes "Oh yeah, I can power up". Then he just becomes too strong to be stopped in time.

How does that even work!?

Goku by that point was loving up the fabric of reality by fighting Beerus at the start of the series.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

It's a trans-franchise travel technique that lets you go between Dragon Ball and Dragon Quest.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

khwarezm posted:

Here's what the joke for fat Gotenks will be in the new movie, they'll try and fuse when the new androids go into their most dangerous phase and gently caress up because they are out of practice. In the half hour that follows Gohan has to handle the situation personally and gets a big fat moment of glory and defeats the bad guys and then Goten and Trunks successfully fuse just in time for the fight to be over. Cue groaning about how Goten and Trunks will never be allowed to be useful ever again.

Fat Gotenks vs Dr. Hedo to highlight how depowered a botched fusion is.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
Android 13 is back and is laying on his truck horn in front of Capsule Corp.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Captain France posted:

Dr. Gero but super buff.
Just, an absolute unit.
You will be in awe at the size of the lad.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Pronounced like brat in bratwurst.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Black August posted:

Yeah if his drone followed Goku to Namek, the Android Saga probably would have been delayed a good deal as he jacked all the robots up to SSj2+ levels of deathkill

Gero overprepares and ends up inadvertently saving Earth from Babidi.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Rhonne posted:

A filler episode that is just all about Broly learning how to drive.

World-ending road rage incident.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

lezard_valeth posted:

waiting for a Machoke-like reveal in that they've always been naked

Unless he's wearing Frieza force armor he's technically naked. Frieza's race can generate a "bio-armor" and Cell can too as he inherited this trait from Frieza's genes.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
New boot goofin'

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
frieza used to be excited to show off his new form but everyone just boos at him for doing blackface

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
Obviously the time dilation issues are because of relativistic effects from how fast the characters can move.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
It'd be funny if Goku & Vegeta head back to Beerus' planet and find Frieza there having bought off Beerus' with a smorgasbord of treats from across the universe.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

istewart posted:

You’re gonna have egg on your face after the next movie when Yamchillin (fusion of Yamcha + Krillin) uses Kaioken x 10e6 to take down Black Frieza

Tien tries it too with his Shin Kikoho which truly lives up to its name as he explodes himself into meaty chunks after attempting it once with kaoiken.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
Also Frieza might just enrage and blow up the planet, dragonballs be damned.