Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

STONE COLD 64 posted:

paul bearer is technically a goth with huge titties...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

The Obese Brotherhood isn’t going to put up with this for much longer…

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

burble de borble

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

lmao just noticed the profile name

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

:dogstare:

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Bicyclops cramming himself into the Amigara Fault to have hosed up gaming dreams every night ftw.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

The Assassination of Lunchmeat Larry by the Coward Simply Simon

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Type Oh Negative

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Bicyclops posted:

All the world's a circus and all the men and women merely clowns. They have their noses and their flowers and each man in his time does many rings, his jokes having seven stages. At first, the lurker, laughing and hiding in the desk chair's arms, and next, the sycophantic newbie, empty quoting and lmaoing unwillingly to acceptance...

lmao

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

I had some dream that Jeffery of YOSPOS had a son posting on SA called sonofjeff and he was European for some reason. Someone thought it was real cool that we had our first set of father-son posters.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Wormskull posted:

Getting pissed that I can’t play super turbo with a baby lmao.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

pizza Wednesdays ftmfw

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

I had this dream where I was in some kind of big stadium for a wrestling thing. The host was like… “tell me something you’re thankful for?”

Someone on the upper level said “The Holocaust!” Everyone started booing. The host brought out Bob Saget. He shot the upper level doors with a rocket launcher so nobody could leave, then shot another rocket to kill everyone.

Anyway, I had this repeat like 3 or 4 times over the course of my nap, and I kept thinking that I was actually awake and I had to tell Imp Zone about it. I was worried it didn’t have enough game elements. I think at one point I relived it in like GameCube level graphics. I believe it might have started as a game I was playing or something in one of the iterations.

Also, at some point someone posted a thread called “Dear Hizke” or something that was 2 pages.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Imps getting pardoned for forcing captives to play TLOU2 with a MadCatz controller

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Joan posted:

Lol but also :stare:

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

That Little Demon posted:

[nods] I do get it

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

symbolic posted:

had a dream that was entirely about playing through IZGC games, one of which was a very HD pixel remastered Pokemon romhack that you could only play on your phone that nobody liked. after that, TLD posted a list of four of the upcoming games including Resident Evil: Code Veronica and Silent Hill: Origins, and somehow from that it made sense to me to create and post the following image, garnering a billion emptyquotes:

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Nostradingus posted:

Reminds me of the time I went to a local gaming shop. The Castlevania anime on Netflix had just come out so there was Castlevania stuff absolutely everywhere. When I went to the register to pay, I said "I'm interested in this" in a pretty good impression of Robbie Belgrade as Alucard but the cashier didn't understand the reference and looked at me like I was loving insane

F

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Wormskull posted:

The Games Megathread Pastor.

🙏

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Impo ftw

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Some of those who call leader,
Are the same who defeat her

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

elf help book posted:

we all love this

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I had a dream that I had to star in a play about a coven of witches who were also English football hooligans. I decided a really funny way to play my character would be to blend the two stereotypes so I wore an English football shirt and a pointy hat and wandered around saying things like "love me coven, love me cauldron, 'ate the inquisition. Simple as", "love me sisters, love dancing in the moonlight with Pan, 'ate the ducking stool. Simple as" etc, and made myself laugh so hard I woke up.

I spent five minutes after waking up laughing to myself and thinking about how funny my character was until I woke up properly and realised it was only really funny in the context of the character of "English football hooligan witch" actually existing in the first place, which it decidedly does not

Not yet…

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

it’s like some weird reversal of The Chinese Room where a Chinese dude can count as a really lovely computer

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

After the Butlerian Jihad, fast food orders must be placed with a Chinese mentat

Dunkin Idaho

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

The Sardaukar - the elite fighting force of the emperor - and it’s Taco Bell workers being trained to jump over the counter without hesitation

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Spiking posted:

Baron Harkonen: Where's my loving Mexican pizza + Doritos® Tacos Locos

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

don’t ever quote me again

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Non game related at all, but I had a dream I was in a mall with my mom when a Wednesday cosplayer spit in her face. I got in her face saying "wtf is wrong with you" then she slapped the poo poo out of herself and made a big scene like I slapped her. She ran off, and moments later a big redneck style guy who was her father came in and said "come with me"

So we walk to a nearby store with beds and poo poo on display. The cosplayer is laying in one of these acting hurt as hell. Her dad tries to punch me but it's the slowest punch I've ever seen and catch it in 1 hand (badass). He calms down and says, "Now, you're either gonna pay the 2 thousand dollars fer science, or whatever, to figure out wtf is wrong with my daughter.. uh, psychologically, or I'll give you 100 days-" I cut him off at this point and said "see you in 100 days" and woke up

for you the day I beat up your daughter was the worst day of your entire life, but for me it was Wednesday

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Sub-Actuality posted:

I couldn't decide on a color scheme and I still don't know what his special weapon is

maybe like a Maze Missile? Goes in a twisty direction so hard to dodge

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Rat Frenzy Game Club [God of War: Ragnarok - ends 1/17/23 11:59PM EST]

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Is There An Assy Cree thread?
1.2.3….56

Controllers Only Married Couples Used

Let’s Play Fire Emblem 8 (BLIND)

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Arrhythmia posted:

Lol MatildaDaWoman

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

did you guys hear? Hightax took away White Adult Vegeta's ability to see SCQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

i'm imagining their gacha MEGATHREAD and i can't even joke because i hate it so much