Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

mabels big day posted:

Lucci will be yonko level under the same logic as Golden Fieza in DBS. He was a prodigy genius, and after losing once he actually spent some effort training and is now above and beyond the power scale of our current heroes

And Kaku has the unimaginable destructive power of the giraffe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Hey, hey, hey...

Seraphim Roger

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Waffleman_ posted:

Zoro is a jock, the polar opposite of a goth

90s teen horror movies taught me that that works though.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Waffleman_ posted:

Does Vegapunk Vegafuck?

On the Vengabus

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Seraphim Luffy

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

It's easy to just not do something

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Pretty off-model Chopper

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

No Wave posted:

I understand that this is your opinion but everything is connected to the same central thing, York's plan. That's why CP0 is there, that's why Stella is kidnapped, that's why the Seraphim are raging, that's why Saturn is coming, that's why Stussy is here. The plot here works to me because everything has one reason for happening, and that's York, the villain of the arc. If you remove that it's a bunch of stuff happening randomly at a random time.

Yea, the only thing not part of York's plan is seemingly the Strawhats being there? I think?

York is still a Vegapunk, so planning this all up is not unreasonable.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

That looks neat and fun, I'll check it out.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

That trailer is rad, show looks fun which is all I really want it to be with it hitting some of the right beats from the story.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

TheKingofSprings posted:

Y’all realize Luffy is the most libertarian to ever libertarian right

Not anywhere near selfish enough

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Crosspeice posted:

I like it when the little guy punches the big guy. And then when that doesn't work, the little guy just punches the big guy slightly harder and wins! That's peak fiction.

It's half a step away from, "I'm going to declare its time to go faster, shift, and go much faster" in any car media.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Nodosaur posted:

I’m sorry but

THAT is how Sogeking comes into play?

Did Oda seriously base Water 7 on Venice and carry over the mask thing from real life JUST to provide Usopp with the necessary material for a paper thin disguise?

I don't know what you're talking about, Sogeking traveled from Sniper Island to help his best friend Usopp.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

PsychoInternetHawk posted:

Hell yeah I wanna see Teech loving eat Saturn and grow spider legs or some poo poo

He does need a zoan to complete the trifecta

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Brandfarlig posted:

depends on if you think he might already have one. Though I don't think we're going to see Jay get murdered.

Oh right, the cerberus theory, I had forgotten about that as well

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Nuebot posted:

Good chapter, but boy howdy do I not like that cubari site; did TCB stop doing one piece?

They just take longer.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Electric Phantasm posted:

Roger learned the truth of the Void Century and became the Joker

I left it all in a society

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Waffleman_ posted:

More like Big Talk

No that's Big News' brother on the radio.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

The REAL Goobusters posted:

Afro Luffy will make a comeback and he will kill Imu with soul

I do expect Luffy to beat whatever the most super serious important person is with the dumbest poo poo imaginable because what else will he do?

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Guy A. Person posted:

why does Usopp's mom have curly hair and a beard tho?

Yasopp sees the inner beauty?

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Just got up to Impel Down in my watching of the anime, Buggy's disappointment in Luffy not remembering his Buggy Ball just doesn't hit as well as that manga panel.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

PuttyKnife posted:

I fixed it.

I don't know, are we ready for another flashback?

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

bobjr posted:

I do think this explains Weird zoan stuff that animals couldn't actually do, but if the person believed that they could and had the fruit they can do it. Like all of the "This is how dinosaurs hunted" stuff in Wano

But we had a perfect representation of the awesome power of the giraffe.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Give me Chopper vs Blackbeard so he can explain to us what's weird about his body that everyone else seems to realize.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Giant cartoon Luffy can wear the giant straw hat.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Irony Be My Shield posted:

Straw Hats escape towards Elbaf with Bonney.

I have been thinking about how the Straw Hats don't have any apprentice pirates like Roger had...

Disregard that she's a bad rear end already, let her be a kid.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Gologle posted:

Can Luffy beat Roger if they had the chance to fight?

Not yet.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

It's obviously Enel returned from the moon with the truth of the world.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

CharlestonJew posted:

He ate one thru the mouth and one thru the butt

The third one is going to go in tough but he's been practicing by sounding a lot.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Scholtz posted:

Close but actually it's the Noid Century.

The Will Of Dominos

No way, it's crossover time, the Zoids Century!

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

With this many new posts I either need a chapter or discussion of some crazy theory about how like Kizaru is Sanji's uncle or something like that.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Meowywitch posted:

Fishman Island: I did not expect Sanji's horniness to now be a pseudo serious plot device that has already resulted in him needing a blood transfusion?

kinda weird

I can't stand any anime/manga where the nosebleed poo poo is a plot point. Drives me nuts. A dumb little gag I can ignore, fine, anything past that just annoys me way more then it should.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

blossommirage posted:

I'm not smart enough to figure out how to make it display.
Robin, Law, Jinbei, Koala, Chopper, Luffy, Corazon, Vivi, Kuma, Carrot

Mine would be 10 Gaimons.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

I'm sorry, this is going to be a Namekian 10 minutes.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Scholtz posted:

Ok I checked and Frieza attacks Namek in Chapter 320 and the planet explodes in Chapter 328, so ~9 chapters total. However, Namek was only a (less than) 5 minute timer.

So we can expect Vegapunk's 10 minute timer, which started at the beginning of last chapter (1109) is now apparently at 7 minutes? (Even though it was mentioned last chapter that brewing coffee would take 10 minutes, and in this chapter the coffee is finished?)

If three minutes have passed in 1 chapter of One Piece, and it took 9 chapters for five minutes in Dragon Ball, then we can convert that Namekian minutes take 1.8 chapters each, whereas Egghead minutes take 0.33 chapters each. So, each Namekian minute is around 5.5 Egghead minutes.

The numbers don't lie and they spell disaster for Saturn at Egghead.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

I R SMART LIKE ROCK posted:

thinking on the Joyboy line from our Giant Robo friend. it is probably tied into the Zunesha plot point of forever wandering due to a past crime. who is also associated with Joyboy

did they do a bad thinking it was good?

Like they stopped taking out Imu and the elders thinking they were going to far or something.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

mikeycp posted:

if kuma ate luffy's fruit he'd be a gummy bear

Bouncing here and there and everywhere.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

hatty posted:

Monkey D Luffy took a bite of Gum Gum and will become king of the pirates

Yo ho ho

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

So if Vegapunk is dead won't a Brain-Brain fruit pop to nearby?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Blackbeard is a double Malignant