Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vim Fuego

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
The taint is almost the full width of the wang

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Obnoxious sig is obnoxious!! User loses posting privileges for 1 day.

Pope Corky the IX posted:

Don’t post with your signature on or whatever the hell that was. User loses posting privileges for 6 hours.

Knock it off with the obnoxious signature. User loses posting privileges for 6 hours.

So this is just going to be a regular thing, huh? User loses posting privileges for 6 hours.

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Vim cut it out with the sig shit

Seth Pecksniff posted:

You've been asked multiple times not to turn your sig on. I recognize it's different elsewhere but stop doing it here. User loses posting privileges for 3 days.

Genesplicer posted:

Has been asked multiple times to turn that long signature off in GBS. User loses posting privileges for 1 week.

Fluffdaddy posted:

Stop posting with your extra annoying signature in GBS. The mods and IKs have asked you nicely.

So if you do it again, I will probe you for 2 months everytime you do it. Its not funny and makes other people's forum experience worse. I'll give you a week to think about it.
Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
a perfectly balanced choad would need more airflow than we're used 2 fathoming.

NO MORE CHAFING™ liquid cooled©

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Vim Fuego posted:

The taint is almost the full width of the wang

are we talking about tucking or??

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
reference choad. the vitruvian man, but exclusively for uncommonly stout genitals. like how they keep john holmes' humdinger in a museum so the world can have a common reference for how long 12 inches really is. a yardstick for things not to come

free Trapt CD

I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

if Rembrandt painted a painting of this whole genital area it'd look like a still life of a bowl of just loving oranges. That's the level of geometric perfection we're talking about here, this choad

google THIS

(Thanos voice) Perfectly balanced. As all taints should be.

nut

it just looks like three balls

free Trapt CD

I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

I heard that when this dude got circumsized the doctor suddenly understood how to calculate the circumference of a circle

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN

free Trapt CD posted:

a yardstick for things not to come

this has not received enough love, :five:

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

i've seen things you people wouldn't believe. a perfectly balanced choad poised upon two taut balls. i've seen semen drip in the dark onto a faultless taint. all these things will be lost like tears in rain

free Trapt CD

I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

Bacon Taco posted:

this has not received enough love, :five:

thank you. :tipshat: as it happens, I'm still contemplating the choad

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

inside every man is a choad waiting to be let out

FutonForensic

SET width TO 1.0
SET length TO 1.0
SET height TO 1.0

WARNING. WARNING.
PERFECT CHOAD DETECTED.

Gramps

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcotYF3aNVM

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

this is one of my all time favorite sketches and i think about those last two scenes, "and then tragedy struck...CAPTAIN tragedy" and then his head in the fishbowl, literally all the time. man that poo poo is so funny

Gramps

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

this is one of my all time favorite sketches and i think about those last two scenes, "and then tragedy struck...CAPTAIN tragedy" and then his head in the fishbowl, literally all the time. man that poo poo is so funny

Picking a favorite Mr Show sketch is drat near impossible

FutonForensic

wimsy

drivign a trucke with a WIDE CHOAD sticker on the back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Unbalanced choads are dangerous, stay safe out there